还有把刀能割断老家伙的喉咙
And a knife for the old man's throat.
这门很老了 我们很快就能进去
It's an old door. We'll soon be through that...
不 你们不能 狗会咬断你们的喉咙
No, you won't! The dog'll have your throats out!
老天爷 这是谁
Jesus Christ, who's that?!
你的女儿
Your daughter.
所以你出狱了是吗 立马又开始惹事
So you got out of jail, did you? Straight back into trouble.
放弃吧 他有枪
Give it up! He's got guns!
他会一枪崩了你们的头
He'll blow your heads off your shoulders!
等他发现我们的时候已经晚了
He won't know we're there till it's too late.
救命 先生
Help! Monsieur!
你进去 我在外面看着这个丫头
You go in. I'll stay out here with the girl.
如果她发出声音 就结果了她
If she makes a sound, she gets this.
好吧 对我来说没差
Yeah, well, it's all the same to me.
你让他割了我的喉咙 你亲生女儿
You'd let him slit my throat? Your own daughter?
真是个好父亲
Fine father you are!
瞧瞧你都干了什么
Oh! Now look what you've gone and done!
我不想干了 我放弃
I don't fancy this. I'm out.
-走吧 伙计们 -你觉得呢
- Come on, lads. - What d'you say?
总还有明天
There's always tomorrow.
我们走吧 好吗
Right, let's just go, all right?
这都怪你 都怪你
This is all down to you, this is!
好吧 明晚再说
Yeah, all right! Tomorrow night!
你听着 别给我多嘴
And you! Keep your beak out of it!
我不怕你
I'm not scared of you.
亲爱的
My darling!
爸爸回来了 他让我做好准备
Papa's back, and he told me to make ready.
我们很快要离开了
We're going away soon.
去哪里
Going where?
去英格兰
To England.
去多久呢
For how long?
我不知道 我觉得他不回来了
I don't know. I think he meant for good.
我不会和你分开的
I won't let us be parted.
没有你我根本活不下去
I couldn't live without you anyway.
我会想办法让我们能在一起
I'll find some way for us to be together,
在这里或在英格兰
here or in England.
听着 我得走了
Now listen. I have to go.
我有必须要去完成的事
There's something I've got to do.
但明天 在五点的钟声敲响时
But tomorrow, at the stroke of five,
我会在这里 在花♥园♥里
I'll be here, in the garden.
但你有什么计划 我们怎样能在一起呢
But what's your plan? How are we to be together?
我们会的
We will.
我们总会在一起的
We will somehow.
珂赛特 珂赛特
Oh, Cosette. Cosette.
明日再见了 亲爱的
Until tomorrow, my love.
先生
Psst, Monsieur.
你在这做什么
What are you doing here?
你怎么进来的
How did you get in?
谁都能进得来 你家有根围栏坏了
Anyone can get in, you've got a wonky railing.
听着 我来是想提醒你
Listen. I've come to warn you,
有一伙人明晚要来打劫你
a gang's coming to rob you tomorrow night.
所以你最好赶紧走 越快越好
So you better move, and sharpish.
-我为什么要相信你 -你最好相信
- Why should I believe you? - You better.
我爸是那伙人中的一员
My dad's in the gang.
再见 先生
Bye-bye, Mister.
先生 你能见马吕斯先生吗
Monsieur. Will you receive Monsieur Marius?
他来了 想跟你谈谈
He's here. He wants to talk to you.
我不是经常说吗 他会回来的
Well, didn't I always say he'd be back?
他忘不了自己的老外祖父
He wouldn't forget his old grandfather!
带他进来 带他进来
Show him in, show him in!
这混小子
The rascal!
马吕斯先生
Monsieur Marius.
你是来请求我原谅的吗
Have you come to ask my forgiveness, eh?
你是清醒了过来
Have you come to your senses
意识到自己错了吗
and realised you were in the wrong?
是吗
Is that it?
孩子 说吧
Come on, boy. Spit it out.
你想说什么
What is it?
先生 我是来请求你同意我结婚
Monsieur. I've come to ask your permission to marry.
结婚
To marry?
行啊
Well!
是哪位姑娘
Who's the girl?
她叫割风小姐
Her name is Mademoiselle Fauchelevent.
从没听过
Never heard of her.
但是 她
But, er... She's, er...
有钱吗
..Rich?
那就是没钱了
Penniless. So!
你是想陷入
You want to plunge into
被女人纠缠的痛苦之中了 是吗
misery with a woman round your neck, do you?
毫无疑问 你需要我的钱
And you need my money, no doubt.
坐下来
Well, sit down.
把事情都告诉我
Tell me all about it.
你个莽子 你给她惹麻烦了 是吧
You rogue. You've got her in trouble, haven't you?
没有
No!
我也遇到过这样的事 孩子 经常的事
I've had affairs like that, my boy, and plenty of them!
长江后浪推前浪
Well, the young must live,
前浪死在沙滩上
and the old must die,
这就是规律
that's the way of it.
这有两千法郎
Here's 2,000 francs.
如果你那么喜欢她的话
You can set her up in a nice little love nest,
你可以跟她筑个爱巢
if you're so fond of her.
但你不会想娶她的
But you don't want to marry her!
让她做你的情妇 你个笨孩子
Make her your mistress, you silly boy!
这样才聪明
That's the way it's done!
先生 上一次见面
Monsieur, the last time we were together,
你侮辱了我的父亲
you insulted my father.
而今天 你侮辱了我的妻子
Today, you insult my wife.
我再也不会求你任何事了
I shall never ask anything from you ever again.
告辞
Farewell.
他是怎么了
What's the matter with him?
我说什么了
What have I said?
马吕斯
Marius!
马吕斯 回来
Marius, come back!
让我们像男人一样谈谈
Let's discuss this like men!
马吕斯
Marius!
别离开我
Don't leave me!
他走了 他走了
He's gone. He's gone.
就提醒你一下
Just mind your heads...
做好准备 马吕斯
Get ready, Marius.
做什么准备
For what?
今天是拉马克将军的葬礼
It's General Lamarque's funeral procession today.
你去还是不去
Are you coming, or not?
你不应该是拥护拿破仑的民♥主♥党人吗
Aren't you supposed to be a Napoleonist democrat?
拉马克曾为拿破仑而战
Lamarque fought for Napoleon.
他应该作为英雄埋在先贤祠
He should be buried in the Pantheon as a hero!
然而 他们待他如粪土
But instead, they're treating him like dirt.
你父亲会希望你怎么做 马吕斯
What would your father want you to do, Marius?
你到底跟我们一起吗
Are you with us or not?
我做不到
I can't.
别管他
Leave him.
我们不需要一个浪漫的空想家
We don't need any romantic daydreamers,
或是一个相思的小学生
or lovesick schoolboys.
我们要去逼军队出手
We are going to force the army to strike.
这种事不适合你这样的人
This isn't for the likes of you.
期间可能会有暴♥力♥行为
There might be some rough stuff.
走吧 伙计们
Come on, lads.
爸爸
Papa.
-怎么了 -我们今天必须动身
- What's wrong? - We must move today.
我们不能再住在这了
We can't stay in this house any more.
去英国吗
To England?
-这么快吗 -不
- Already? - No.