Company, halt!
举枪
Present arms!
趴下
Get down!
开火
Fire!
等我的信♥号♥♥
Wait for my signal!
举枪
Present arms!
开火
Fire!
上刺刀
Fixed bayonets!
停 不要开火
Stop! Hold your powder!
快走 下去
Go! Get down!
等他们冲过来
Wait for them to advance!
节省子弹
Save your bullets!
冲
Charge!
别开枪
Hold!
别开枪
Hold!
开火
Fire!
撤退
Retreat!
他们撤退了
They're pulling back!
照顾伤员
Tend to the wounded!
所有人 所有人
Oui! Tout suite! Tout suite!
-重新上弹 -好的 同志
- Re-load the arms. - Yes, comrade.
把旗子挂回去
Let's get that flag back up!
我可以来
I can do that.
不 不 不该让老人家来干这活
No, no. That's no job for an old man.
我说了我来
I said I'll do it!
革命万岁
Long live the revolution!
革命万岁
Vive la Revolution!
共和国万...
Long live the Republic...!
马白夫先生
Monsieur Mabeuf!
格朗泰尔
Grantaire.
先生
Monsieur?
先生
Monsieur?
把他抬进来
Take him inside.
快
Come on!
我们还需要武器
We need more weapons!
更多武器
More weapons!
把那个火把给我
Give me that torch!
退后
Move!
退后 不然我就炸了这个街垒
Move back, or I'll blow up the barricade!
是吗 你要与它同归于尽吗
Oh, yes? And yourself with it?
同归于尽
Myself too!
你不信
You don't believe me?
天呐 你疯了
My God, man. You're crazy!
退后
Move!
退后
Move!
他疯了 退后 退后
He's crazy! Get back, get back!
让开
Move!
干得漂亮
Well done.
看不出来你还有这个本事
I didn't know you had it in you.
当你不在意生命时就能办到
It's easy enough when you don't care about your life.
当心
Watch out!
瞧 还是有人在意你的命的 彭眉胥
You see, some of us still value your life, Pontmercy...
即便你不如此
..even if you don't.
先生
Monsieur.
在你脚边
At your feet.
爱潘妮
Eponine.
你来这做什么
What are you doing here?
刚才那个士兵要朝你开枪
The soldier was shooting at you.
我想阻止他
I tried to stop him.
就让我在这 陪着我 求你了
Don't move me. Stay with me, please.
听着 我不想骗你
Listen. I don't want to deceive you.
我有封信要给你
I got a letter for you.
我本不想给你的 但现在
I didn't want you to get it, but now...
拿到了吗
Have you got it?
拿到了
Yes.
你能答应我
Will you promise me...
在我死后吻下我的额头吗
..to kiss me on the forehead when I'm dead?
我会感觉到的
I will feel it.
别难过
Don't be sad.
人终有一死
We're all going to die.
又开始疼了
It's coming back.
我不能呼吸了
I can't breathe.
我真的爱你
I really did love you.
彭眉胥
Pontmercy.
"我挚爱的马吕斯
"My beloved Marius.
我们要去武人街七号♥
"We go to Rue de l'Homme-Arme, number 7.
请今晚过来或是捎个信 我爱你
"Please come or send word tonight. I love you.
我爱你
"I love you."
我爱你"
"I love you."
她走了
She's gone.
她的心已经飞走了
In her heart, she's gone.
晚上好 先生 七号♥的信
Bonsoir, Monsieur. Got a letter for number seven.
给我
Give it here.
是给一位年轻小姐的
This is for a young lady.
珂赛特小姐
Mademoiselle Cosette?
就是她
That's the one.
-你是从哪过来的 -街垒那
- Where have you come from? - The barricade.
麻厂街街垒
Rue de la Chanvrerie.
那里死了很多人 同志
Lot of dead men there, comrade.
写这封信的人死了吗
Not the one who wrote that letter?
最后一次见他时还活着
Still alive when I last saw him.
是吗
Was he?
好吧
Right.
滚
Hop it.
滚
Hop it!
好了 冷静 我走
All right, keep your hair on! I'm off!
"亲爱的 我急匆匆地去找你 但你已经不在那了
"My darling, I hastened to you. But you were no longer there.
我以为我会永远失去你了
"I thought I'd lost you forever.
现在我和朋友们在街垒上
"I am now on the barricades with my friends.
若我死了 我的爱至死不渝
"If I die, I die loving you.
但若我能活下来
"But if I live,
我会找到你 我们将会永远在一起
"I will find you and we'll be together for eternity.
你看到这封信时
"When you read this,
我的灵魂会更靠近你 你会露出微笑
"my soul will be nearer to you and you'll smile.
我爱你
"I love you.
马吕斯"
"Marius."