Get him inside, quickly.
-把他扶起来 -包扎一下伤口
- Get him up. - Dress his wound.
来吧 来吧
Come here. Come on.
马吕斯 马吕斯
Marius. Marius!
睁开眼睛
Open your eyes.
这是我们最后的阵地
This is our last refuge.
他们攻占了街垒以后
When they take the barricade,
还活着人的可以在这继续战斗
those left alive can fight on here.
他怎么办
What about him?
那个奸细警♥察♥
The police spy?
最后一个活着的人可以朝他头上开一枪
The last man alive can put a bullet in his head.
我能来执行这光荣的使命吗 行行好
May I claim that honour? As a favour?
我觉得没问题
I don't see why not.
他归你了
He's yours.
开枪
Fire!
快 同志们 走
Come on, comrades. Go.
本该如此
Just so.
那就来吧
Go on, then.
来报仇吧
Take your revenge.
对啊
Oh, yeah.
用刀子才更像你的风格
A blade would be more your style.
闭上嘴
Shut your mouth.
行了
There.
你自♥由♥了 快走吧
You're free. Now go.
什么意思
What is this?
如果我能活下来 虽说希望不大...
If I come through this alive, which isn't very likely...
你可以来武人街抓我
..you can find me at Rue de l'Homme-Arme.
七号♥
Number seven.
-我不会拒捕的 -你在做什么
- I shan't resist arrest. - What are you doing?
我没理由要你的命 趁我改主意之前赶紧走
I've no reason to take your life. Now go, before I change my mind.
你不想把握住杀我的机会吗
What, you're not going to take your opportunity?
你想死吗
Do you wish to die?
这总比放了我要说得通
It would make a hell of a lot more sense than this.
好吧 那你只能自己去寻死了 现在赶紧走
Yeah, well, you'll have to arrange it yourself. Now go. Go.
快走
Just go!
退回来 退回来
Get back! Get back!
退回来
Get back!
古费拉克
Courfeyrac!
快 快
Come on, come on
这会载入史册 这会载入史册
This is history. This is history.
来吧
Come on!
什么情况
What the hell's going on?
另找家酒馆去
Find your own boozer!
该死 那真疼
Bugger, that hurt!
他是带头的
He's the leader.
-朝他站的地方开枪 -等等
- Shoot him where he stands. - Wait a minute!
我也是
Me too.
共和国万岁
Long live the Republic.
排好队 伙计们
Line up, lads.
你们有权选择蒙上眼睛
You're entitled to be blindfolded.
-你们想要眼罩吗 -去你♥妈♥的♥眼罩
- Do you want the blindfold? - I piss on your blindfold.
瞄准
Take aim.
开火
Fire!
这个人是罪犯 骗子和小偷
This man is a criminal, a liar and a thief.
人间的渣滓
The scum of the Earth!
你是个肮脏的小偷
You're a dirty thief!
全是他的错
It's all his fault.
你看到这个恶魔了吗 恶魔
You see this monster? Monster!
全是他的错 罪犯 骗子 小偷
It's all his fault. ..Criminal, liar and a thief...
肮脏的小偷 恶魔
Dirty thief! Monster!
人间的渣滓
Scum of the Earth!
肮脏的小偷 人间的渣滓
Dirty thief! Scum of the Earth!
我恨你 恶魔
I hate you! Monster!
请原谅我
Forgive me.
请原谅我
Forgive me!
-站住 -退下
- Hold it there! - Get back.
你回来了 长官
You're back, sir.
你没事吧
You all right?
如你所见 里韦特
As you see, Rivette.
好吧
Well, er...
有报告称你被叛军抓住了
..There was a report that you'd been captured by the rebels.
然而我在这
Yet here I am.
你见到他了吗 你追的那个人 冉阿让
Did you see him? The one you're after, that man Valjean?
是的 我见到他了
Yes, I saw him.
发生什么了 他被抓起来了吗
What happened? Is he in custody?
不
No.
他逃走了
He got away?
他放我走了
He allowed me to get away.
他肯定对你心软了 长官
Must have a soft spot for you, sir.
你在嘲笑我吗
Are you mocking me?
没有 长官
No, sir.
那些叛军都被杀了
You know they were all killed, the rebels.
-他的尸体找到了吗 -不知道 长官
- Was his body found with the others? - Don't know, sir.
那他依然在逃
Then he's still at large.
还有另一个人 德纳迪埃
And the other fella, Thenardier,
有人看到他在河边
he's been sighted down by the river.
由于暴♥乱♥ 这些人♥渣♥都冒出来了
These riots seem to have brought all the scum to the surface.
我刚刚正打算去那边
I was just on my way down there.
你愿意一起来吗 长官
Do you wish to come, sir?
我们最精锐的人手已经准备好了 长官
Got some of our best men standing by, sir.
我觉得有机会
I think there's a chance
-能把他们一锅端 -很好
- we might net the whole gang of them. - Good.
做得好 里韦特
Well done, Rivette.
请允许我 长官
Just permit me, sir...
把手拿开
Take your hands off me.
请原谅我 长官
Forgive me, sir.
请原谅
Beg your pardon.
没事了
It's all right...
没事了
All right.
你没事了
You're all right.
坚持住 撑住
Stay alive. Stay alive!
天哪
Stay... Oh, God...
马吕斯·彭眉胥
Marius Pontmercy.
原来是你
So that's who you are.
如果我死了 把我的遗体带给我的外祖父
If I die, take my body to my grandfather.
吉诺曼先生
Monsieur Gillenormand,
受难修女街六号♥
number six, Rue des Filles-du-Calvaire...
你真是浸在屎里
Oh, you...you're really in the shit, aren't you, eh?
屎
The shit!
请原谅 天呐 这味道
Forgive me. Ooh! The smell of you, eh?
你不属于这里吧
You're really not at home here, are you?
你不了解这里的路 你不属于这里
You don't know your way around, it's not your milieu.
你想怎样
What do you want?
我就想知道你现在要怎么办
Oh, I'm just wondering about what you're going to do now.
你要如何走出去
How you're going to get out there.
你不知道 对吧
You don't know, do you?
你被困住了
You're stuck.
真尴尬
Ah, shame.
我们以前也算不上朋友 是吧
We've not been friends in the past, have we?
但我现在可以帮你
But I could help you now.
你把你在那个人口袋里找到的分我一半
You give me half of what you've found in that man's pockets,
我就帮你打开门
and I'll open up the gate for you.
你为什么会觉得
What makes you think...
他口袋里有东西
..He had anything in his pockets?
要不是他有值得拥有的东西
Well, you wouldn't have killed him
你也不会杀了他 对吧
unless he had something worth having, now, would you?
五五分 怎么样
What do you say, 50/50?
好
All right.
你要打开这扇门吗
Are you going to get this gate open?
不用担心
Ah, no need to worry about that.
这里可是我的地盘