This is my territory down here, yeah?
现在先看看你有什么
Now let's see what you've got.
来啊 我们来交易
Come on. Let's trade.
在这 好极了
There. Ye-e-e-es!
就这些吗
Is that all?
就为这么点东西割断一个人的喉咙
Not much for slitting a man's throat.
都在这了
That's all.
十法郎 你确定吗 不好意思
Ten francs? Are you sure? With your permission...
手伸出来 伸出来
Arms out. Arms out!
现在抢劫都没啥可抢的
Hardly worth it these days, is it, eh?
成王败寇
The robbery game.
谁都没什么钱
No-one's got nothing no more.
好吧 先生 我放你出去 带上你的朋友
All right, mister, I'll let you out. Take your friend with you.
要是你想丢下他
Find a rope,
就找根绳子
tie it around a big stone...
把他绑在一块大石头上
...when you dump him.
你不希望他再冒出来吧
You don't want him bobbing up.
来吧
Come on!
走啊 走吧
Go on. Go on!
喂
Oi.
喂
Oi!
你毁了我的生活
You ruined my life.
我曾受人尊敬 也曾富有过
I was a respected man. I had money.
现在我像老鼠一样生活在黑暗中
Now I live like a rat in the shitty darkness!
是他
It's him.
-是冉·阿让 -沙威探长
- It's Jean Valjean. - Inspector Javert,
您现在就可以逮捕我
you can take me now,
但请帮我个忙
but grant me one favour.
帮我把这个人带回家见他的外祖父
Help me take this man home to his grandfather.
他是谁
Who is he?
他叫马吕斯·彭眉胥
His name's Marius Pontmercy.
他受伤了
He's wounded.
-他看起来死了 -不 还没有
- He looks dead. - No, not yet.
还没有
Not yet.
您能帮我吗
Will you help me?
拜托
Please?
吉诺曼先生
Monsieur Gillenormand!
开门 警♥察♥ 开门
Open up. Police! Open up!
告诉你家主人我们带回来了他外孙的尸体
Tell your master we've brought his grandson's body home.
您说他外孙
His grandson, you say?
我的天 是马吕斯先生
Oh, my God, it's Monsieur Marius.
轻点 小心
Gently! Careful.
是马吕斯先生
It's Monsieur Marius!
轻点 轻点 小心
Gently, gently. Careful.
谢谢 先生
Merci, monsieur.
马吕斯先生 他们对你做了什么
Monsieur Marius, what have they done to you?
没必要告诉我 他死了 他死了
Ahhhh, no need to tell me... He's dead! He's dead!
他在街垒上被杀 只是为了忤逆我
He's got himself killed on the barricades, just to defy me.
他很清楚我在等他
He knew very well I was waiting for him!
你 你非得这么做吗
You...you had to do it, didn't you,
伤一个老人的心
you had to break an old man's heart...
等等 先生 我能感觉到脉搏
Wait! Monsieur! I can feel a pulse.
上帝保佑他会活下来
Pray God he'll live!
塞姬 塞姬 快 把他带上楼
Serge! Serge! Quickly, get him upstairs.
过来 过来 快 快
Come on! Come on! Quickly! Quickly.
快点
Hurry.
再帮我一个忙
One more favour.
让我回趟家
Let me go home.
只要几分钟就好
Just for a few minutes.
然后我便听凭你处置
Then you can do with me what you want.
准许
Granted.
那个年轻人
That young man.
他是
Is he a...
你很特别的朋友吗
particular friend of yours?
他是你珍视的人吗
Would you say he's...dear to you?
恰恰相反
Quite the contrary.
如果他活着 他打算
If he lives, he intends to...
抢走我全部的幸福
rob me of...all my happiness.
然而你却...
And yet you...
你疯了吗
Are you insane?
不 我没有
No, I don't think so.
你呢
Are you?
进去吧
Go in.
我在这里等你
I'll wait for you here.
你相信我吗
You trust me?
进去吧
Go in.
原谅我
Forgive me.
现在你能找到他了
Now you can find him.
沙威
Javert?
沙威
Javert?!
沙威
Javert?!
沙威
长官
Yes, sir?
我为警务系统的更高效运转
I've been making some recommendations
提了一些建议
for the more efficient running of the service.
我委托你一个任务
I entrust you with the task of bringing them
将这些建议呈给长官们
to the attention of the commissioners.
没问题 长官
Very good, sir.
一切都好吗
All well?
不
No.
里韦特
Rivette...
一切都不好
All is not well.
囚犯阿让
Prisoner Valjean.
他不再是囚犯了
He's no longer a prisoner.
我...
I, er...
我放他自♥由♥了
I let him go free.
我能问问原因吗 长官
May I ask why, sir?
我不知道
I don't know.
一种仁慈之举吗
As an act of clemency?
是疯狂之举
An act of madness.
那个人
That man...
那家伙
That man!
我此生深信不疑的一切
Everything I've ever believed to be true.
所有我毕生遵循的原则...
Everything I lived my life by...
而他
And he...
他...
He...
不重要了
No matter.
当然 我将辞去我的职务
I shall, of course, be resigning my commission.
真的吗 长官 一个错误
Really, sir, one mistake...
就算真的是错误 为一个错误
If it is indeed a mistake, one mistake against...
-而你一生兢兢业业 -经历了这种事 我怎么继续
- a long career... - How can I continue? After this?
我让我自己和警局
I have brought myself and the police service
蒙受耻辱和污名
into disgrace and disrepute.
我需要新鲜空气
I need some fresh air.
我要出去走走
I'm going for a walk.
记得把这些建议
Remember to bring those notes
呈给警务总监
to the attention of the Prefect of Police.
晚安 里韦特
Goodnight, Rivette.
总监先生 我请求您
I beg, Monsieur Le Prefet,
考虑以下几点对改善警务工作的建议
to consider these proposals for improvements to the service.
第一 我们应当终止
First, that we end the practice of prisoners
在从审问归来的囚犯们等待被转移回监狱时
returning from interrogations being made to remove their shoes
强迫他们脱掉鞋子的规程
while they await transport back to the prison.
许多人在回到牢房♥时都在咳嗽
Many are coughing when they return to their cells.
这将加大医疗开支
This leads to hospital expenses.
第二 在纺织间掉下一根线的囚犯
Second, a prisoner who drops a thread in the weaving room
将被罚十苏 这是滥用...
loses 10 sous. This is an abuse of...
第三 对于特殊规定...
Third, the special regulation of the...
第四 通常情况下监视...
Fourth, surveillance is generally...
第五 警♥察♥们...
Fifth, gendarmes...
返回的囚犯们...
Prisoners coming back from the...