Bonjour, Monsieur Le Baron.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
先生 我是来
Monsieur, I just thought I'd congratulate you
祝您新婚快乐的
on your wedding day.
小姐 您看起来美极了
And, Madame, you look so beautiful.
但我还记得我们刚在蒙费梅伊收留你时
But I remember when you were a skinny little guttersnipe
你还是个瘦得皮包骨的流浪儿
we picked up at Montfermeil.
德纳迪埃
Thenardier.
对 就是我
That's me.
马吕斯 这个人很坏
Marius, this man is evil.
小时候是我爸爸把我从他手里救下来的
My father saved me from him when I was a little girl.
你♥爸♥爸
Your father...
让我来给你讲讲你的爸爸
Let me tell you something about your father.
-珂赛特 上楼去 我来处理 -你想要什么
- Cosette, go upstairs, I'll deal with this. - What do you want here?
我知道一点消息
I've got some information
听完可以让你头发都竖起来
for you that'll make your hair stand on end.
-什么消息 -我想要一点回报
- What information? - I want a little something in exchange.
我想去新大♥陆♥那边的拉贺拉做个小生意
I want to set up a business. In La Jolla. The New World.
那里有钱可赚 有奴隶可交易
There's money to be made there, slaves to trade.
-你的消息是什么 -珂赛特
- And your information is? - Cosette.
那个老男人 你所谓的爸爸
That old fella, your so-called father,
是个飞贼兼杀人犯
is a thief and an assassin.
如果我是你 我不会容许他在这个家里 不安全
I wouldn't have him in the house if I was you. Not safe.
我都知道
I know all this.
他自己告诉我的
He told me so himself.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
他都杀过谁
Who did he kill, then?
他杀了那个沙威督察
He killed the police spy, Javert.
对不起 珂赛特
I'm sorry, Cosette.
那不是真的
Well, I... It's not true.
你怎么会相信这样的事
How could you believe such a thing?
她说得对 因为他没杀他
She's right. Cos he didn't.
沙威自杀的
Javert did himself in.
我亲眼看到的 从桥上跳下去死的
I saw it with my own eyes. Threw himself off a bridge, he did.
那老家伙杀了一个年轻的小伙子
Nah, the one that the old fella killed was a young chap.
我在他杀死他以后在下水道里见到了他
I met him in the sewers just after he'd done it.
他本来准备把那个小伙子扔进河里
He was going to dump the young chap in the river.
那个小伙子长什么样
What did he look like, this young chap?
跟他个头差不多 我不知道 你想说什么
About his size. I don't know. What are you saying?
你全弄错了 你这个老蠢货
You've got it all wrong, you old fool.
他救了你的命
He was saving your life!
肯定是他把你带回家的
He must have been the man that carried you home.
他救了我的命
He saved my life.
他救了你的命
He saved your life.
那我呢
What about me?!
你
You?
你本来是想抹黑一个人
You came here to ruin a man...
却无心让他变得无比光辉
..And you crowned him with glory.
你就是个骗子 还很愚蠢
You're a liar, and a stupid one at that.
你就是个骗子 你是杀人犯
And you're the thief, you're the murderer.
我看到你在那个肮脏的贫民窟做的事了
I saw what you did in that squalid slum.
我可以上你下半辈子都在监狱里度过
I could have you chained up for the rest of your life.
快滚 否则我要改主意叫人来抓你了
Now get out before I change my mind.
等等
Wait.
带上这个
Take this with you.
一千法郎
1,000 francs.
我知道你在滑铁卢战争中救了我父亲
I understand you saved my father's life at Waterloo.
那个上校
The Colonel...
彭眉胥男爵
..Baron Pontmercy.
男爵先生和夫人
Monsieur and Madame Pontmercy, er...
终有一次还是善有善报的
..Once in a lifetime, virtue is rewarded, eh?
感激不尽
My eternal gratitude.
爸爸 爸爸
Papa? Papa!
珂赛特
Cosette?
他离开了
He's gone away.
那些烛台
The candlesticks -
都不见了
they're gone.
很抱歉我一直瞒着你 珂赛特
I'm sorry I kept the truth from you, Cosette.
我向你父亲保证过
I made a promise to your father.
马吕斯
Marius...
我觉得我知道他可能在哪里
..I think I know where he might be.
爸爸
Papa?
爸爸
Papa.
是你们
It's you.
你们来了
You've come?
你带走了烛台
You took the candlesticks.
我就觉得我们也许能来迪涅找到你
I thought we might find you in Digne.
你救了我的命 却从来没有告诉过我
You saved my life, and never told me.
先生
Oh, monsieur...
我以为我以后再也见不到她了
I thought I'd never see her again.
珂赛特
Cosette.
爸爸
Oh, Papa.
你不知道我不值得你的爱吗
Didn't you know, I'm not worthy of your love?
-我不值得任何人的爱 -别这么说
- I'm not worthy of anybody's love. - Don't speak like that.
我都知道了
I know everything.
你为什么要离开躲起来
Why did you run away and hide?
爸爸 爸爸
Oh... Oh, Papa! Papa...
爸爸 你的手 好冷
Papa, your hands, they're so cold.
因为我快要死了
That's because I'm going to die soon.
不
No.
不 你没有
No, you're not.
你不会的 因为
You won't, because...
因为我不会让你死的
Because I won't let you.
你要和我们一起回家
You're coming home with us.
我要绑♥架♥你
I'm going to kidnap you.
你真的爱我吗
Do you really love me?
爸爸 爸爸
Oh, Papa. Papa.
你还在吗
Are you still there?
是的 爸爸
Yes, Papa.
我有事情...要告诉你
I had...things to tell you.
算了
Never mind.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
彼此相爱
Love each other.
先生
Monsieur!
-先生 -不
- Monsieur! - No.
先生
Monsieur!