你有善良和慷慨的资本
You can afford to be kind and gentle.
你有分享美酒和美食的资本 我说得对吗
You can afford to share your food and wine. Am I right?
当然
Yes, of course you're right.
你说的对 这对我来说很容易
Absolutely right. It is easy for me.
但你想想
But consider this.
即便世间待你如此不公
Even if the world has done you a great injustice,
你满心怨愤憎恨
does it really serve you
就对自己有好处吗
to have a heart full of bitterness and hatred?
我怎么能不满怀痛苦和憎恨
How could I not have a heart full of bitterness and hatred?
你在牢里待个19年试试
I'd like to see you for 19 years in the hulks!
别跟我说什么上帝和爱
So don't preach to me about God and love.
对不起 请原谅我
I beg your pardon. Forgive me.
我应该考虑你的感受的
I should have considered your feelings.
但你不觉得
But you don't think it possible,
仁慈和爱可以改变一个人吗
that kindness and love can change a man?
我不觉得
No.
这是我的卧室
This is my bedroom here.
这儿是你睡觉的地方
And this is where you'll sleep.
明天一早 你还能喝到我们的羊产的
Tomorrow morning, you'll have a cup of warm milk,
新鲜的热羊奶
straight from our very own goat.
你就在你的床边上给我安排了一张床 你疯了吗
You give me a bed right next to yours? Are you crazy?
你怎么知道我不是个杀人魔
How do you know I'm not a murderer?
那是由我们仁慈的主来决定的事 我无权插手
Well, that's the Good Lord's business, not mine.
或者 换个说法的话
Or, to put it another way,
我打算在你身上赌一把 我的朋友
I'll take my chance with you, my friend.
现在去睡吧
Go to bed now, and...
祝你好梦
sleep well.
阁下 阁下
Monseigneur! Monseigneur!
怎么了
What is it?
装银餐具的那个篮子不见了
The silverware basket! It's gone!
不不不 它在呢
No, no, no, it's here!
你看 就在那儿
Look, over there.
那里面的东西呢
What about the silverware?
这 恐怕我就不知道了
Ah. Now, there, I can't help you, I'm afraid.
它们被偷了
It's been stolen!
主啊 救救我们吧
Lord save us!
肯定是昨晚来这里的那个男人偷的
That man who was here last night, he must have taken it!
不知感恩的野兽
Ungrateful beast!
你对他那么好
After all your kindness!
但你仔细想想的话
Well, when you think about it,
要说起来 那银器真是我们的吗
was all that silver really ours in the first place?
是啊 当然是我们的
Yes, it was! Of course it was!
而且 更重要的是 我们现在用什么吃东西啊
And, more to the point, what are we to eat with now?
再仔细想想 我们真的需要用一把木叉或木勺
And, really, do we need even a wooden fork or spoon
才能用面包蘸牛奶吃吗
to dip a piece of bread into a bowl of milk?
但你想想昨晚有可能发生什么吧
But to think what might have happened last night!
让那么一头狂野的猛兽进了你的房♥子
Letting a wild beast like that into your house,
我们很幸运他只是偷了些东西
we're lucky all he did was steal!
进来
Come in.
阁下
Monseigneur.
我们在十英里外抓到了这个男人
This man was arrested ten miles away
他的包里装着大量的银餐具
with a quantity of silverware in his knapsack,
据我所知那些是教堂的东西
which I believe to be the property of the church.
中士 谢谢你把他带回来
Ah, thank you, Sergeant, for bringing him back to me.
欢迎回来 见到你我很高兴
Welcome back, I'm glad to see you.
你是不是忘拿烛台啦
You forgot to take the candlesticks, didn't you?
什么
What?
他没和你们说吗
Well, didn't he tell you
我让他把银餐具都拿着的
that I said he could have the silverware?
他拒绝回答我们的问题 阁下
He refused to answer when questioned, Monseigneur.
嗯 那也是他的权利
Well, that was his right.
但是他没给我们造成任何损失
But no harm done.
当然你们也只是在履行职责
Of course you were doing your duty.
所以一切都好 你们可以走了
So all is well, you can go now.
就这么放他走吗
Let him go free?
对 谢谢你们 麻烦了
That's right. And thank you for your trouble.
你们可以走了
You may go now.
如果您这么说的话 阁下
If you say so, Monseigneur.
我是这么说了 祝你们日安
I do. Good day to you.
拿好
Here you are.
把它们也放到你的背包里
Put them in your knapsack.
阁下 这个人要我们的烛台有什么用
Monseigneur, what does this man want with our candlesticks?
我想他会拿他们买♥♥个很好的价钱
I assume he's going to sell them for as much as he can get.
别忘了 千万别忘了
Don't forget, don't ever forget,
你答应过会用卖♥♥得的钱做一个正直的人
you promised to use the proceeds to become an honest man.
我不记得这么说过
I don't remember that.
但这是你所希望的 不是吗
Nevertheless, it's what you want, isn't it?
你不希望正直善良的活着吗
To lead a good life?
不
No.
我不知道
I don't know.
冉·阿让 我的兄弟
Jean Valjean, my brother,
你不再属于恶了
you do not belong to evil any more.
你是善的一员
You belong to good.
我用那些银餐具和这对烛台
I have bought your soul
赎回了你的灵魂
with that silverware and these candlesticks.
不
No!
恐怕已经无能为力了
Nothing to be done about it, I'm afraid.
你现在属于上帝了 冉·阿让
You belong to God now, Jean Valjean.
平和地离去吧
Go in peace.
上帝与你同在
God be with you.
就这样了
Well, that's that.
我已经尽我所能了
I've done all I can.
现在 这取决于冉·阿让了
It's up to Jean Valjean now.
*爱呼唤着我*
*Amor me llama*
再高一点 好吗
A little higher, please!
*我的灵魂在我眼中*
*Toda mi alma es en mi ojos*
*因为你教会...*
*Porque ensenas...*
-别耍赖啊 -拜托
- No cheating! - Come on!
-跑啊 -跑起来 快点
- Go on! - Run! Faster, faster, faster! Run!
快点 快点 拜托
Faster, faster, faster! Come on!
胜者出现了
We have a winner! We have a winner!
你说会有惊喜的
You said there would be a surprise!
稍后会有惊喜
The surprise comes later!
你爱我吗 菲尔莉特
So do you love me, Favorite?
当然了 勃拉什维尔 亲爱的
Of course I do, Blachevelle, darling!
我很爱你
I adore you!
如果我不爱你了 你会怎么办
So what would you do if I stopped loving you?
别这么说 就算是开玩笑
Oh, no, don't say that, even as a joke!
我会追在你身后 把你的眼睛挖出来
I'd run after you and scratch your eyes out.
你刚刚和勃拉什维尔说的话
What you said just then about Blachevelle,
你不是那个意思 是吗
you don't really mean it, do you?
我讨厌他
I detest him.
他太自以为是了
He's too full of himself.
而且小气
And he's stingy.
在我住的街上有个男孩 我爱上了他
There's a boy down my street that I'm in love with.
问题是 他一天只能赚20个苏
Thing is, he only makes 20 sou a day,
所以 该怎么办呢
so...what are you going to do?
别这么看着我 芳汀
Don't look at me like that, Fantine!
我知道你爱着菲力克斯
I know you love your Felix.
他不小气 我承认
And he's not stingy, I will give you that,
把你安置得这么好
setting you up in your own place.
都好了吗
All done?
服务员 服务员
Waiter! Waiter!
-服务员 请再倒一杯 -两杯
- Waiter, another bottle, please! - Two!Two!
-再倒两杯 -我要祝酒
- Two more! Two! Two more! - Toast, toast!
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen!
-有点礼貌 好吗 -礼貌
- A little decorum, if you please! - Decorum!
让我们为宴会增添一些高贵
Let's bring some dignity to the banquet.
-别管我们 菲力克斯 -打倒暴君
- Oh, leave us alone, Felix! - Down with the tyrant!
蓬巴达 蓬彭斯 彭博什
Bombarda, Bombance, and Bamboche!