前情提要
偷一块面包就要坐19年牢
19 years for a loaf of bread.
我猜你出狱后不到一年就会再进来
My guess, you'll be back in here before another year's gone by.
到那时候 你就要把牢底坐穿了
And next time it'll be for life.
你永远赢不了的
You can never win.
你承诺会对我好吗 菲力克斯
Do you promise you'll be good to me, Felix?
我用生命承诺
On my life.
三匹奔腾的骏马
Three galloping horses
正载着我们回到妈妈爸爸身边
will be carrying us home to our mamas and papas.
我们要走了 我们已经走了
We are leaving. We have left.
珂赛特 现在我们该怎么办
Oh, Cosette, whatever are we going to do now?
这儿好东西真不少
Rich pickings here.
你救了我的命 你是谁
You saved my life. Who are you?
德纳迪埃 先生
Thenardier, sir.
冉·阿让 我的兄弟
Jean Valjean, my brother,
我用银餐具和这对烛台
I have bought your soul
赎回了你的灵魂
with that silverware and these candlesticks.
你是善的一员
You belong to good.
您看到我的40苏了吗 先生
Did you see my 40 sous, monsieur?
滚 快滚
Get lost! Go on!
你拿了我的钱 你是个臭贼
You've got my money. You're a dirty thief!
小瑞尔威
Petit Gervais!
妈妈 我累了
Maman, I'm tired.
二 三
Two, three...
好孩子
Oh, there's a good girl.
好了
All right.
妈妈爱你
Maman loves you.
非常爱你
Very much.
悲惨世界
第二集
*如果暴♥政♥妄图统治*
*Si le despotisme conspire*
*人♥民♥会奋起反抗*
*Conspirons la perte des rois*
*自♥由♥*
*Liberte*
*自♥由♥*
*Liberte...*
-你的孩子们真可爱 夫人 -是啊
是啊 虽然我不该夸自己家孩子
They are, though I says so, I shouldn't.
爱潘妮和阿兹玛 我的心肝宝贝 是不是
Eponine and Azelma. My pride and joy, ain't you, girls?
你女儿也很可爱
But you've got a lovely little one too.
穿得这么好看
And such fine clothes.
你要不要坐下来 歇歇脚
Do you want to come and sit down, take the weight off your feet?
-谢谢 夫人 -让你女儿跟我女儿一起玩
- Thank you, madame. - Look, your little girl can play with mine.
-她叫什么 -珂赛特
- What's her name? - Cosette.
-你是远道而来吗 你好像很累 -从巴黎
- Have you come a long way? You look ever so tired. - From Paris.
我要去蒙特勒伊
I'm on my way to Montreuil.
听说那边有很不错的工作
I've heard there's some good work to be had there.
你丈夫呢
Where's hubby?
他...死了
He's... he's dead.
天啊
Oh, dear.
你肯定历尽了艰辛
So you've had a hard time of it, I dare say.
是啊
Yes, I have.
但我一旦有了稳定的工作 就能振作起来
But once I get into a steady job, I'll soon be on my feet again.
是啊 当然了
Yeah, of course you will.
但是 这个小不点跟着你
Still, it's not easy holding down a job
稳定的工作可不好找 对不对
with a little one in tow, is it?
是啊
No.
这家旅馆是你开的吗
Do you keep the inn here?
没错 亲爱的 德纳迪埃旅馆
Yeah, that's right, dear. Thenardier's the name.
看见那招牌了吗 那是我丈夫
See that sign there? That's my husband.
滑铁卢中士客栈
他是滑铁卢之战的英雄 救了一位上校的命
He was the hero of Waterloo. He saved a colonel's life.
背着他穿过枪林弹雨
Carried him on his back through a hail of bullets.
你丈夫是军人吗
Was your hubby a military man at all?
不是
No.
是诗人
A poet.
真好
Very nice.
不过我觉得写诗赚不了多少钱
Not a lot of money in that though, I shouldn't wonder.
看看
Oh, look at that!
孩子们立马就变成朋友了 是不是
Children make friends in no time, don't they?
妈妈
Maman!
过路人肯定会以为她们是三姐妹
If you walked past that, you'd swear they were three sisters.
你能帮我照顾一阵孩子吗 夫人
Could you look after my child for a while, madame?
你说得对
You see, you were right.
带着小孩找工作 确实很难找到
It's hard to get work, especially when you have a child with you.
尤其是你孤身一人
Yeah, especially when you're on your own.
看到你的孩子们如此漂亮 被照管得这么好
When I saw your little ones looking so pretty and well cared for,
我就知道我来到这里是上帝的旨意
I knew that the good Lord had guided me here.
行吗
Will you?
我会付你钱的
I could pay.
六法郎一个月如何
Six francs a month.
七法郎
Seven.
-早上好 小姐 -先生
- Good morning, mademoiselle. - Monsieur.
必须七法郎才行啊
It'll have to be seven.
你不会想让我们克扣孩子的伙食费的吧
You wouldn't want us to skimp on her meals,
所以就给七法郎一个月 提前预支半年的
so that's seven francs, six months in advance.
我会在半年之内回来的 先生 我保证
I'll be back before then to get her, I'm sure, monsieur.
如果是那样的话我们会把钱退你
In that case we'd of course refund you,
但很抱歉 规矩就是规矩
but those are the terms, regrettably.
我们不能搞特例 不然我们怎么开得下去
We can't make any exceptions or where would we be?
七法郎六个月 一共是四十二法郎
Six sevens, that's 42 francs.
对
Yeah.
然后我们当然还需要考虑到初始花销
And we'll have to think about initial expenses too, of course.
我们象征性地收个十五法郎吧
Shall we say a nominal sum of 15 francs?
十五加四十二 一共五十七法郎
15 and 42, that's 57 francs.
五十七法郎
57?
我会付你的
I'll pay it.
你一定会像对亲生孩子一样好好照顾她的吧
You will look after her and love her like your own?
德纳迪埃 我们这就很喜欢她了
We love her already, don't we, Thenardier?
当然啦 我们怎么可能不喜欢她
Of course we do. How could we not?
来 我跟你说
Come here. Come on.
小姐 相信我
Believe me, mademoiselle,
你的小天使在我们的照顾下会感到很幸福的
your little darling will want for nothing in our loving care,
真的
yeah.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
过来过来 小天使 过来和老爹玩
Come here. Come here, little ones. Come and play with Daddy.
你泡的茶真不错
Oh, look! That's a lovely cup of tea you've got there, eh.
珂赛特 你要乖乖的
Cosette, now you're to be a good girl,
这对善良的夫妇
and this kind lady and gentleman
会照顾你一段时间
will look after you for a while.
-不要 -妈妈很快就回来接你了
- No. - And Maman will be back for you very soon.
不要 妈妈
No, Maman.
没事的 亲爱的
It's all right, my darling.
妈妈 妈妈
Maman! Maman!
妈妈 请别走
Maman, please!
妈妈
Maman.
-妈妈 -我会回来的 宝贝
- Maman. - I'll be back, darling.
妈妈 求求你别走
Maman, please!
-这都是为了大家好 你会懂的 -请别走
- It's all for the best, you'll see. - Please, no!
-不能总惯着她们 对吧 -妈妈
- Can't let them have all their own way, can we? - Maman!
-好了 跟妈妈说再见 -妈妈
- All right, bye, Maman. - Maman!
妈妈 请别走
Maman, please! Please!
过来玩
Come on.
妈妈
Maman.
马德林先生
Monsieur Madeleine.
佩雷·马德林 如大家所知
Pere Madeleine, as he is known by many of you,
三年前来到了蒙特勒伊
came to Montreuil three years ago.
他刚到的那天
On the very day he arrived,
就冲进了失火的房♥子
he rushed into a burning house
抱出了两个孩子 救了他们的性命
and brought out two children, saving their lives.
他为本地带来了新产业
He has brought new industry to the area
他的工厂成为了大家共同的财富源泉
and his factory has turned the fortunes of our town around.
我们都因他更加幸福
We are all better off because of Pere Madeleine.
他一直是一个智慧又慷慨的雇主
He has been a wise and generous employer.
从来不把自己的利益放在大家之前