给芭芭拉留下那笔钱 我连这个也做不到
to leave Barbara that money --I can't even do that.
为什么
Why not?
他们就是不想要
The--They just don't want it.
而且
And
我就是 我觉得我彻彻底底地让他失望了
- I just -- I feel like I'm failing him all over again.
- 听我说 - 嘿 抱歉打扰了
- Listen to me --Hey. Sorry for interrupting.
瑞吉娜 有70几号♥人等着吃你做的煎蛋卷呢
Regina, there's about 70 people waiting for omelettes.
其中有一个顾客说是你的老朋友
Including one of them who says he's an old friend of yours,
想要和你打个招呼
wants to say hi.
哦 你去吧
Oh. You should go.
好的
Okay.
70几号♥人 看来咱们早午餐供应得不错嘛
70 people. Not bad for a brunch service.
对啊 对啊 要是早午餐一周供应七次就好了
Yeah, yeah. If only brunch were seven days a week.
好的 我知道了
Oh, I know.
一天光吃奶睡觉也不好玩
It's tough having zero responsibility.
我知道
I know.
抱歉 我来抱
Sorry. I'll take her.
这就是为是么我喜欢做人家叔叔
That is my favorite part of being an uncle.
任务解除 你来
The tag out. You're it.
黛黛 这是埃隆 他是瑞吉娜的朋友
D, this is Elon. He's Regina's friend.
他以前经常在她的那个老餐厅吃饭
He used to eat at her old restaurant all the time.
你认识她比我们久啊
You've known her longer than we have.
我是 黛利拉
I'm Delilah.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
请节哀
I'm so sorry for your loss.
谢谢
Thank you.
哦 我的天 埃隆 嗨
Oh, my goodness. Elon, hi!
你终于来了 快来抱一个
There she is. Come here, come here.
哦 我的天
Oh, my goodness.
吉娜 恭喜你新店开张
Gina, congrats on this new place.
看起来很棒
It looks fantastic.
对啊 你不是一直说我还会再开一家新餐馆
Well, you always told me I'd open another restaurant.
我也就是嘴上说 但是你把它实现了啊
I may have predicted it, but you made it happen.
哦 大伙儿们 埃隆可是个很有天赋的预言家哦
Oh, you guys, Elon is a very talented psychic.
哼
Ha!
哦 没错 真有这个职业的
Oh. Yes, that's, uh, definitely a real job.
谢谢
Thank you.
你几年前说的这话
How long has it been now?
至少五年了
At least five years.
等等 你俩有五年时间没见面了
- Wait -- You guys haven't seen each other in five years?
我 那你怎么会知道我
- I -- How did you know that...
我只是比较善于察言观色
Oh. Sometimes I pick up on things.
如果我做得过头了 抱歉
Sorry if I overstepped.
再一次 请你节哀顺变
Again, I'm so sorry for your loss.
过来 看看我的厨房♥ 埃隆
Come. See my beautiful kitchen, Elon.
让我猜猜 是这边吗
Let me guess --it's this way?
他好奇怪
That was weird.
对啊
Yeah.
吉娜五年了都没有见过他
Gina hasn't spoken to him in five years,
他还知道乔恩的事情
and he knew about Jon.
我就是觉得有点毛骨悚然
I just got chills.
因为你在孔田口下面
You're under the vent.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我就是不相信那个预言家的胡诌八扯
I just don't buy into any of that psychic crap.
埃隆跟我说有一天我会
Elon told me that I was gonna
再开一家餐厅
open up another restaurant someday,
看看现在
and look where we are.
等等 你的意思是一个出色的大厨
Wait, you mean a very talented chef
总是会有一个开餐厅的梦想
who's always dreamed of opening a restaurant
只开一个吗
opened one?
如果我现在不赶紧跑出去买♥♥个彩票
You'll understand if I don't run out
你就知道我什么意思了吧
and buy a lottery ticket.
你你怎么解释他知道乔恩的事
How do you explain him knowing about Jon?
我解释不了这一点 因为他确实没提到乔恩这个名字
I can't explain that, because he didn't actually say "Jon."
他就说了让你节哀顺变
All he said was "Sorry for your loss,"
在魔术师的行话里 意思就是 你的钱会到我口袋里的
which is warlock speak for "Your money will soon be mine."
好吧 好了
Okay, yeah.
我觉得有些预言家是骗子
I-I think some psychics are scammers
有些是真的有两把刷子
and some really have an ability.
没错
Totally.
什么 花花博士 就连你也信
What? You, too, Dr. Bloom?
你可是受过高等教育
You have extra education.
好吧 你要是真觉得他有两把刷子
Okay, you think he's the real deal?
你应该去问问他你想不起来名字的那首歌♥是什么
You should go ask him for the name of that song you can't remember.
或许我应该看看他会不会读出我的心思
Maybe I should see if he'll give me a reading.
我也觉得你应该去
I really think you should.
别了吧 我开玩笑呢
No, I was kidding.
黛黛 你要是把关于乔恩的所有事都告诉他
D, with everything that you were saying about Jon,
或许对你有帮助
it might help.
或者你也可以给我200美金
Or you can give me 200 bucks,
我保证让你爽翻天 这样你也省得去坎布里奇了
I can set it on fire and save you the trip to Cambridge.
但是我怎么会知道他住在坎布里奇呢
But how did I know he lives in Cambridge?
耳朵上也一定要抹到哦
Make sure you really get my ears.
别害羞
Don't be shy.
你把所有东西都打包好了吗
Did you pack all your stuff?
- 种花的手套 - 带了
Gardening gloves? Check.
铲子
Shovel?
你东西叫泥抹 不过也带了
It's called a trowel, but check.
耳朵看起来抹得不错
Ears look good.
好了 转过来 咱们抹前面
Alright, turn around. Let's do your face.
多抹点防晒
Extra sunblock.
妈咪
Mommy!
嘿
Hey --
妈咪
Mommy!
我好想你
I missed you so much.
你的庭审怎么样了
How was your trial?
哦 我告诉他了 你的大案子
Oh, I told him about... your big case.
在科罗拉多大峡谷
In the Grand Canyon.
是啊
Yeah.
那场庭审可难打了
That was a tough trial.
他们想把所有时间都安排得满满的
They...wanted to fill the whole thing up,
我说呵呵 门儿都没有
and I told them, "No way."
妈妈 干得漂亮
Nice going, Mom.
谢谢
Thanks.
哦 我忘带水壶了
Oh, I forgot my canteen.
我去拿 然后咱们再出发
I'll get it, and then we can go.
嘿 既然你回来了 跟我们一起去吧
Hey, now that you're back, you can come with us.
嗯 我们准备参加花♥园♥日活动来着
Um, we were supposed to go to Garden Day.
我会发邮件告诉他们去不了了
I'll -- I'll e-mail and tell them we can't make it.
不 咱们必须去
No. We should go.
他很期待呢
He's looking forward to it.
你确定他期待
Are you sure?
现在我唯一能确定的
The only thing I'm sure about right now
是我必须陪着他
is that I need to be there for him.
爱的便签吗
Love note?
对呀
Yeah.
老婆就会做这种事
It's the wife.
她最棒
She's the best.
去年我让她经历了很多糟心事
Put her through a lot last year,
伙计 但她一直陪在我身边
and she was really there for me, man.
哦 是嘛
Oh, yeah?
那还用说
Yeah.
我知道那是什么感觉
I know what it's like to be going through all this.
不久之前 我就陷入相当糟糕的困境
Not too long ago, I was in a really...bad place,
有个朋友的电♥话♥拯救了我
and a friend's call saved me.
现在我没准就是那个能拯救别人的 电♥话♥
Now I might be the call that saves someone else,
哎
and...
我想这就是我神经紧张的原因吧
I think that's why I'm so nervous, you know?
我太怕我会说错话
I'm just scared I might say the wrong thing.
有时候 最重要的部分
Sometimes the most important part of this