把衣服放到洗衣房♥里 好吗
Put your clothes in the laundry room, okay?
- 好 - 真棒
- Okay. - Great.
凯瑟琳
Katherine?
凯瑟琳
Katherine?
- 嘿 - 嘿
Hey. Hey.
- 你还好吗 - 嗯
- You okay? - Yeah.
这是什么
What's...
这些东西
all this?
当他听说你在科罗拉多大峡谷的时候
When he heard you were in the Grand Canyon,
他也想像你那样过日子 所以
he wanted to be like you, so...
我们就在屋里野营
we went camping.
还有一个原因 没有你
And... I didn't feel right
我一个人睡不好
sleeping in the bed without you.
我知道 我们把屋子搞得一团糟
It's a mess. I know.
走之前 我会打扫干净的
I'll...clean it all up before I go.
麦琪让我住她的老房♥子
Maggie's letting me stay in her old place.
等等
Wait.
当我在家的时候
When I was at home,
在那个我长大的房♥间里
in the room I grew up in...
我看着我所有的奖状和缎带
I saw all my awards, all my ribbons --
我为之努力的一切
everything I worked for.
每样东西都有它的位置 非常完美
Everything had its place. It was perfect.
然后我想起我人生中
And then I remembered a time in my life
不是那么完美的一段时光
when it wasn't.
那时我是个二年级法学生
A second-year law student.
压力非常大
I was so stressed out.
我随便去了一场音乐会
And I went to this random concert
释放一下压力
to blow off some steam.
台上有一位摇滚歌♥星
And there was this rock star on stage.
他既性感又酷
He was sexy and cool.
他一点儿也不在乎别人怎么看他
He didn't give a damn what anyone thought of him.
我的朋友们怂恿我在演出之后去约他
My friends dared me to go up to him after the show.
他就和我一起去喝了一杯
He and I went for a drink.
我的人生从此不再一样
And my life was never the same.
我这一生都是
I spent my whole life...
在为明天做准备
...planning for tomorrow.
是你教会我为当下而生活
And you taught me to live for today.
而你教会了我相信未来
Well, you taught me to believe in tomorrow.
我真的想要一个有你的未来
And I really want a tomorrow with you.
我们怎么才能变回从前
How do we get back there?
怎么才能再次找回那时的感觉
How do we become those people again?
就这样吧 埃迪
Well, that's just it, Eddie.
因为这个孩子 我们回不去了
With this baby, we can't.
也许
And maybe...
是我们不该再这样了
we shouldn't.
我想了想西奥在学校说的
I was thinking about what Theo said at school,
关于大峡谷的那番话
about the Grand Canyon --
随着时间的流逝 侵蚀是如何
how the erosion, over time,
让位于美丽的事物
gave way to something beautiful.
也许 与其尝试回到过去
Maybe instead of trying to get back to what we were,
我们
we...
不如想想未来
figure out what we're gonna be.
我现在还不确定未来该怎么办
I'm not sure what that is right now.
别去 麦琪家
Don't go...to Maggie's.
我需要你留下来 帮我渡过这段时间
I need you to stay here and help me get through this.
我可以为你做任何事 凯蒂
I'll do anything for you, Katie.
她生的男孩 女孩
What did...she...have?
女孩
Uh, a girl.
女孩
A girl.
恭喜
Congratulations.
他跟我说
He's telling me that there's --
你也没有任何办法救他
there's nothing you could have done to save him.
这里有一部分的他
And that there's a part of him --
一部分的他仍然存在
there's a part of him that's still here,
仍然活着
that he lives on.
他想让你知道
He wants you to know
你是他最后想着的那个人
that you were the last thing he was thinking of
在他发生意外之前
before he got into that accident.
哦 不 那不是意外
Oh, no. It -- It wasn't an accident.
我的丈夫是自杀
My husband killed himself.
不对 我感觉到的是车祸
U-Uh, no, I'm getting a car accident.
好吧 我们该走了
Okay, we're out of here.
请保持安静
Please be quiet.
他告诉我他不是你的丈夫
He's telling me that he's not your husband.
他是
He's...
他说他是你的哥哥
He says he's your brother.
我没有哥哥
I don't have a brother.
我有
I do.
你觉得他是在哪儿买♥♥到那个咖啡桌的
Where do you think he got that coffee table?
盖里 别说了
Gary, stop.
我想买♥♥个咖啡桌呢
I'm in the market for a coffee table.
他的那个在我的候选名单上
His is on my short list.
好吧 我不知道该怎么办
Okay, I-I-I don't know exactly how to play this.
我想支持你
I want to be supportive.
你肯定希望那是真的
You obviously need this to be real.
这不是支持
That is not supportive.
所以
So...
你觉得你哥刚才跟你说话了
you think your brother just spoke to you?
你还每次出检查结果之前都要摸摸你那
Says the guy who rubbed his nasty-ass Bruins cap
脏兮兮的棕熊队帽子呢 你还好意思说别人
before every test result we got this year.
来点音乐吧
A little music.
你相信奇迹吗
* Do you believe in magic
发生在一个年轻女孩身上
* In a young girl--
真是个不幸的巧合啊
That's an unfortunate coincidence.
好的 阿尔伯特 如果你要找我就给我打电♥话♥
Okay, Albert, I'll be on my cell if you need me.
好的 大厨
Yes, Chef.
我不知道该去向何方
* I don't know where I'm headed
需要继续不断前行
* Need to keep moving forward
我不知道该去向何处
* I don't know where I'm going
需要把眼光放长远
* Need to look beyond the door
非常感谢你带来了这个
Thank you so much for bringing this.
我都没意识到我这么饿了
I didn't realize how hungry I was.
你不需要回来的
You didn't have to come back.
很显然 我回来了
Apparently, I did. Mm.
这里 我帮你擦掉
Oh, here. Oh, I got that.
- 好了 - 谢谢 你真好
- There. - Thank you. You're so sweet.
也许对你是的
Yeah, maybe to you.
我本来
Ohhh, I could have been --
今天我本来可以对瑞吉娜更和善一点的
could have been a lot nicer to Regina today.
我本来可以更好地处理那段对话
I could have handled that conversation better.
我只是想给餐厅最好的
I just want what's best for the restaurant.
她明白的
She knows that.
那个通灵师怎么样
How was the psychic?
我还是没问出我想要的东西
I didn't get what I wanted from it.
你是说你还是想不起来那首歌♥吧
You mean you still can't think of that song, huh?
不止如此
It's not just that.
是 乔恩
It's...Jon.
只是 我觉得他渐行渐远了
Just, I -- I feel him slipping away.
我开始淡忘他 而且
I'm starting to forget, and...
我只是不想这情况发生
I just don't want that to happen.
我不想把他抹去
I don't want to erase him.
这情有可原
That's understandable.
我也真的没办法面对黛布拉的东西
I haven't really been able to look at Debra's things
自从她
since she --
自从我失去她
since I lost her.
我只是希望我能和他说说话 你知道吗
I just wish I could talk to him, you know?
告诉他我是多么的抱歉
Tell him how sorry I am
没看出他当时正处于痛苦之中
for not seeing how much pain he was in.
这听起来很疯狂
This is gonna sound crazy,
但是有一部分的我认为
but there's a part of me that thinks