我们只是去吃饭
We're just going to dinner
所以他可以把餐厅的事告诉我
so he can fill me in on the restaurant.
你就说约会就行了 我会照看孩子的
Say it's a date, and I'll babysit.
我不知道那算是什么
I don't know what it is.
我知道
Well, I do.
就是场约会
It's a date.
丹尼呢
Where's Danny?
趁我在这 我想和我12岁的朋友打个招呼
While I'm here, I want to say hi to my 12-year-old friend.
以四档速度划过地板
* With a four-speed on the floor
他们会等在门口
* They'll be waitin' at the door
你清楚地知道
* You know without a doubt
我们将风驰电掣 一路狂飙
* We'll be really makin' out in Greased Lightnin'
你在干什么
What...are you doing?
我挺喜欢你刚才唱的 不过你干什么呢
I like it, but what are you doing?
没什么
Nothing.
快点说
Spill it. Pronto.
我只是在练习
I was just practicing...
一首歌♥曲
a song.
风驰电掣
"Greased Lightnin'."
我可能会被
I might have been...
叫去试演
called back.
为什么
For what?
学校音乐会吗
School musical?
你们要表演风驰电掣
You guys are doing "Grease," huh?
安静
Quiet!
我不想让妈妈知道
I don't want Mom to know.
为什么
Why?
因为如果我参加音乐会 孩子们可能以为我是个同志
Because if I do a musical, kids might think I'm gay.
你是个同志
You are gay.
你知道 我家里人也知道
You know that, and my family knows that,
但是学校里的孩子们并不知道
but the kids at school don't.
我不想成为第一个出柜的
I don't want to be the first one to come out.
不然在我之后的读书生涯里我都只能被打上 同志小孩 的标签了
I'll be "the gay kid" for the rest of my school life.
这就是为什么高中音乐节没有发挥出它应有水准的原因
This is why high school musicals aren't as good as they could be.
直男也参加音乐节的
Straight dudes do musicals, too.
你就是你 谁说什么都没用 丹尼
Nobody can put you in a box but you, Danny.
我跳过 风驰电掣
I did "Grease."
高中所有人都跳 风驰电掣
Everybody in high school does "Grease."
我之前在合唱团 但我现在还知道所有的动作
I was in the chorus, but I still know all the moves.
别告诉罗姆 他觉得自己是个舞者
Don't tell Rome. He thinks he's a dancer.
但是这
But this...
这是百老汇的歌♥
this is Broadway.
我今晚要照顾宝宝
Now, I'm babysitting tonight,
但是在查理睡着后
but after Charlie goes down...
我就来陪你
I'm all yours.
但是 加里 今晚是海选后的试演
But, Gary, the callbacks are tonight.
那我们最好赶紧开始了
Well, then, we better get started soon.
我一会回来
Hey, I'll be back later.
我们可以做到的
We got this.
事实上 我不确定自己是不是想
E-Em, actually, I don't know if I want to --
- 一会见 - 好吧
- Later. - Okay.
谢谢请我吃午饭 哥们 太好吃了
Thanks for lunch, man. It was really great.
我已经告诉过你什么才算棒了
I already told you what's great --
就是你的那份剧本啊
that script of yours.
谢谢 哥们
Appreciate it, man.
那些角色很真实 你知道吧
The characters are real, you know?
看到人与人之间坦诚相待
A-And seeing guys talking openly.
- 谢谢 - 而且确实有意思
- Thank you. - And it was funny.
说实话 有一处我差点看哭了
Honestly, I almost cried at one point.
真的吗
Really?
听着 我不想成为那个人
Look, I don't want to be that guy.
只是
It's just...
自杀的那部分
the suicide thing.
不容易热卖♥♥
That's a tough sell.
为什么要写自杀呢
Why suicide?
我就 就是觉得那个情境下自杀 合情合理啊
I d-- I just -- I just thought it was timely.
也许 我不确定 你可以
Maybe, uh, I don't know, you could --
你可以写这个人受了什么运动损伤
You could give the guy some kind of athletic injury
然后克服了困难 或者类似的
to overcome or something like that.
人们就爱看屌♥丝翻盘 你知道吧
People love an underdog, you know?
是的是的 我懂你的意思
No, no, I can see that
罗姆
Rome?
我去 太巧了吧
Damn, this is so kismet.
听着 真的 我这个商业广♥告♥正好
Hey, look, I literally just lost a director
缺一个导演
for this commercial --
一个雷克萨斯的广♥告♥
this Lexus commercial that starts --
- 抱歉 不好意思哥们 - 没事 没问题的
- I'm sorry. Excuse me, man. - No, no, it's all good. It's all good.
嘿 这是唐 这是我哥们托德·比尔森
Hey, hey, hey. Don, this is my boy Todd Pilzner.
很高兴认识你
It's a pleasure.
听着
Uh...listen,
我是认真的 按我说的改改 好吗
I'm telling you, make those changes, okay?
我会考虑的 一定会
I'll think about it. I will.
不不 别考虑 真的改
No, no, don't think -- do.
因为我一般不怎么喜欢剧本
'Cause I don't really like many scripts,
而且我从没有差点哭过 所以
and I never almost cry, so...
他是个制♥作♥人吗
He's, uh, he's a producer?
一流的制♥作♥人
Big-time.
哥们 我希望可以帮你
Dude, I wish I could help you out,
但我离我一直想要的就差一步了
but I am very close to getting what I've always wanted.
- 罗姆 听着 - 不不不 哥们 认真的说
- Rome, look -- No, no, dude, seriously,
祝你的广♥告♥一切顺利 哥们
good luck on your commercial, man.
好吗 说真的
Alright? Really.
嘿
Hey.
奥吉的妈妈刚刚给我发了短♥信♥
Auggie's mom just texted me.
他想让西奥今晚去他家住
He wants Theo to come over for a sleepover tonight.
但他从来没在别人家睡过
But he's never done one before.
他现在还开着手电筒睡觉
He still sleeps with a flashlight.
我知道 他不可能去的
I know. He's never gonna go.
我给你带了一份和解礼物
I have brought you a peace offering.
一杯12刀的大豆拿铁
This is a $12 soy latte.
你应该看看咖啡上的
You should have seen the little heart
心形拉花
on the top of that thing.
肯定很漂亮 但我有个病人要来了
Okay, I'm sure it was beautiful, but I have a patient coming.
你得走了
You have to go.
别担心
Don't worry.
只要那个绿灯一亮 我就走人
As soon as that green light goes on, I'm out of here.
所以这里的具体流程是什么
So, how does this work, exactly?
他们屁♥股♥一坐到沙发上
People just open up to you
就敞开心扉跟你聊天了吗
the second their asses hit the couch?
好吧 事情是这样的 医生
Okay, here's the deal, Doc.
我和我对象吵了一架
I messed up with my girl.
- 加里 - 不行
- Gary -- - Nope.
你得用笔把我说的记下来
You're gonna want to write some of this down.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我要去别人家过夜
I'm going to a sleepover.
奥吉昨天在学校邀请我了
Auggie asked me yesterday at school.
他妈妈应该给你发短♥信♥了
His mom was supposed to text you.
是的 她发了
Yeah, she did.
嘿 小子
Hey, bud...
你确定想要去过夜吗
are you sure you want to do this?
当然了 迫不及待
Yeah. I can't wait.
我不在的时候你们俩要干什么
What are you guys gonna do while I'm gone?
你们应该去看场电影 会很有趣的 对吧
You should maybe go to a movie. That would be fun, right?
所以
So...
我把我女朋友扯进了这么一件事
I got my girlfriend into this thing,
和她母亲有关的这么一件糟糕事
this terrible thing with her mother.
我只是想帮忙 但是 说实话
I was only trying to help, but, truth be told,
这是我第一次和女人同居
this is the first time I've ever lived with a woman.
我们遇到了一些青春期的成长痛
We're having some growing pains.
你为什么这么说
And why do you think that is?