我不知道
I don't know.
她搬进了我家 而不是我搬进她家
She moved into my place instead of the other way around.
有很大区别
That's a thing.
不 我是说 为什么是你第一次
No, I mean, why is it your first time
和女人同居
ever living with a woman?
很合理的问题
Fair question.
我不知道
I don't know.
我是个好男人 很招人喜欢
I'm a great guy, very loveable,
还有络腮胡
killer beard.
虽然你刚认识我 但是 你懂我的意思
I mean, you just met me, but...you get it.
对你来说不幸的是 我目前有女朋友
Unfortunately for you, I'm not currently available.
我可以提供一个专业性建议吗
May I offer a professional opinion?
当然 这就是我给你买♥♥12刀拿铁的目的
Yes. That's why I pay you in $12 lattes.
我看见的是 你在试图解决
What I am seeing is someone who is trying
不是你该解决的事
to fix something that is not his to fix.
是吧 也许
Yes, maybe.
但她和她母亲之间确实有点问题
But there's real stuff going on with her and her mom.
她需要处理它 所以我想把这个问题提出来
She needs to address it. I want to bring it up.
而我不想碰烫手山芋
I don't want to touch the third rail.
有意思
Interesting.
那我们不碰烫手山芋
And while we're not touching the third rail,
你有没有想过
have you ever thought
你和女人同居所出的问题
that your problems living with women
是不是也许跟你母亲有关
might be about your mother?
我的母亲
My mother?
加里 她在你9岁生日派对后就走了
Gary, she left right after your 9th birthday party.
我还是不喜欢她 也不喜欢魔术师
And I still don't like her. Or magicians.
但我们要聊的是你的母亲
But we're here to talk about your mom.
但作为你的医生 我还是想谈你的母亲
But as your doctor, I would rather talk about yours.
拒绝 对此不感兴趣
Ennnnnh! Not interested.
那是因为你和你母亲之间
That is because there is stuff going on
有些问题还没有解决
with your mom that you haven't addressed.
好吧 游戏结束
Okay, game over.
你快看
Would you look at that.
让我快滚的信♥号♥♥
My cue to get the hell out of here.
很不错的交谈
Good session.
我很开心我们都同意我很完美
I'm glad we all agree I'm perfect,
但你还是得给你妈妈打个电♥话♥
but you need to call your mother.
再见
Goodbye.
好了 请你接一下电♥话♥
Alright, please take the line.
你好 我是妇女庇护所的温迪·克鲁兹
Hi. Wendy Cruz from the Women's Shelter.
是的 你好
Yes. Of course. Hi.
抱歉打扰你
I'm sorry to bother you.
我只是想亲自来感谢你所有的
Um, I just wanted to personally thank you for all the --
不 感谢你的出色工作啦
No. Thank you for all your incredible work.
听到你不来出席本次慈善活动让我们很难过
We were sad to hear that you weren't coming to the benefit.
我也一样
Me too.
你知道的 餐厅工作太忙了 而且我
You know, restaurants, they're a lot, and I...
当然了
Of course.
这个
Uh, this...
是给你的
is for you.
我们觉得你应该看看自己帮了多大忙
We thought it'd be nice for you to see how much you're helping.
我知道你想匿名
I know you want to be anonymous,
但我们就要打印出这些册子了
but we're about to go to print with our programs,
我想着
and I thought...
你也许会想让我们写上你的名字
you might want to be included.
我就是觉得不该和我有关
I just don't think it should be about me.
就这样
That's all.
谢谢
Thank you.
家里真安静
So quiet in here.
是啊
Yeah.
看看我们干的好事
Look what we did!
肯定是我的扣子划的
Must have been from my button.
我喜欢这个痕迹
I love it.
以后每次看到它 都会想起今晚
Every time we look at it, we're gonna remember tonight.
你会被打倒 但要爬起来
* Yeah, you'll be kicked around, but get up
要出门吃饭吗
Wanna go out to eat?
我去拿外套
I'll get my coat.
我有东西给你
I got you a little something.
我不该试着去弥补一切 我知道
I shouldn't try to fix everything. I know.
不想参加试演就别去
Don't audition if you don't want to.
这是新规则
That's the new rule.
取决于你
It's up to you.
这件夹克真酷啊
This jacket's actually really cool.
是啊 这夹克不能靠近明火
Yeah, don't put it anywhere near an open flame.
问题是
The thing is...
我心里有那么一点是真的很想去
part of me really does want to get this part.
但是吧
It's just...
埃利奥特也被叫去试镜柯尼基
Elliot got called back for Kenickie, too.
你前男友埃利奥特吗
Your ex Elliot?
我们不算一对
We weren't exactly a couple.
因为他太怕和你做情侣了
Because he was too afraid to be a couple.
现在的情况是 试镜只能要我俩之中的一个人
Well, it's between him and me for this part now.
好吧
Okay.
按以往来看 我承认我并不擅长处理感情
Historically, I admit, I'm not great at relationships,
但我都是感情失败之后才渐入佳境的
but I really hit my stride when they're over.
秘密就是
Here's the secret --
永远别让他们以为自己做的比你好
never let them think they're doing better than you.
所以穿上那件拉风的夹克
So, why don't you put on that dope jacket,
让他们看看你有多棒
and let's show 'em all how great you are.
妈 能跟你聊聊吗
Hey, Mom, can I talk to you?
当然了亲爱的
Of course, honey.
我申请了罗德岛设计学院
I-I applied to RISD.
是吗 亲爱的
You did, sweetie?
我都不知道
I didn't know that.
是啊 我没有 没有告诉你们
Yeah, I-I didn't, didn't tell you guys
因为我知道爸对艺校什么态度
'cause I-I know how Dad feels about art school.
那我呢
Well, what about me?
你♥爸♥就是担心你谋生的问题
Look, your dad is just worried about you making a living.
仅此而已
That's all.
但你是个出色的艺术家 比我厉害
But you are a great artist -- better than me.
所以如果入选了
So if you get in...
那你应该去的
I think you should go.
是啊 事情是这样的
Yeah, t-t-that's the thing.
我申请了奖学金
I-I applied for some scholarships,
但竞争很激烈
but they're really competitive.
你们有什么办法能帮我解决下这事吗
Is there any way that you guys could help me out?
或者 你们有没有余款
Or I-I mean, is there anything you guys, like, put aside
或者有没有
or...I don't know...
存款什么的
any extra savings?
我们该怎么告诉帕特里克
And what would we tell Patrick
我们是如何突然得到那笔钱的
about how we suddenly came into that kind of cash?
没有啊 亲爱的
No, honey.
你知道我们没有那笔钱
You know we don't have that kind of money.
好吧 我知道 我只是问问
Yeah, I know. I just thought I'd ask.
有了四挡变速器 他们会在车门旁翘首以盼
* ...four-speed on the floor, they'll be waiting at the door
毫无疑问的是 我们真的会使它
* You know without a doubt, we'll be really makin' out
风驰电掣行驶
* In Greased Lightnin'
迈步 伸手 迈步 伸手
Step, touch, step, touch.
开车 还有
Drive the car, and...
去吧 风驰电掣
* Go, Greased Lightnin'
停停停
Stop, stop.
你要听准节奏 丹尼
You're phoning it in, Danny.
你这胳膊抖来抖去是干嘛
What's with the jelly arm? What is that, huh?
得专注啊 少年歌♥手
You got to commit, Kenickie.
你是在退缩
You're holding back, man!
别怕做自己好吗
Don't be scared of being yourself, okay?
我很害怕做自己
I'm terrified of being myself.
妈
Mom?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.