盗窃属于犯罪 你不会不知道吧
Burglary is a crime. You know that, right?
看
Look.
头发
Hairs.
好吧 如果我拿它做DNA检测
Okay, i-if I did a DNA test --
你想干什么
You want to do what?
做DNA检测啊 这些是乔恩的头发 对吧
A DNA test. These are Jon's hairs, right?
也可能是加里的 我们知道他不是你♥爸♥
They could be Gary's, who we know is not your dad,
所以 如果结果相符
so if it comes back a match --
别碰
Well, don't touch it!
你都不看法医档案的的吗
Don't you watch "Forensic Files"?
你得尽快拿个密封的塑料袋 把它装进去
You got to put it in an airtight plastic bag ASAP.
然后把它包起来
And -- And wrap it up
然后把它送往某个实验室
and -- and ship it to a lab somewhere.
越快越好
ASAP.
你会帮我吗
So, you'll help me?
我会帮你的
I'll help you.
但你听着
But listen.
如果你真是乔恩的儿子
If you really are Jon's son,
一切都会就此改变
it's gonna change everything.
不管结果如何 你无法再回头了
Whatever you find out, no going back.
好吧
Okay.
我不得不承认 食物看起来美味极啦
I got to admit, this -- the food looks good.
这是什么
What's this?
安德鲁·波洛克一手发掘 雷吉纳·霍华德
"Andrew Pollock's discovery, Regina Howard,
终有一日成为行政主厨 主管她第一家真正意义上的餐厅
Someday's executive chef, heads her first serious restaurant."
我可不是他发掘的
I am not his discovery.
对不起 我以为这是安德鲁的餐厅
Oh, I'm sorry. I thought it was his restaurant.
不是
It's not.
是我和黛利拉·迪克森的
It's mine and Delilah Dixon's.
安德鲁不过是一个股东
Okay, Andrew is an investor.
它也不是我所拥有的第一家真正意义上的餐厅
And also, this is not my first serious restaurant.
我之前就开过餐厅 我也有很认真对待那家餐厅
I had a restaurant before this. I took it just as seriously.
当然 太抱歉了 我会改掉
Of course. No, I'm sorry. I-I'll change that.
那个啥 这是就先这样把
You know what? Can we just put a pin in this?
我得考虑一下
I need to think about it.
考虑所有事
About everything.
谢谢
Thank you. Yeah.
嘿
Hey.
我都没听见你回家了
I didn't hear you come home.
一切都还好吗
Is everything alright?
不 我一点儿都不好
No! I'm not alright.
他居然说我是他发掘出来的
He referred to me as his discovery.
我所取得的一切都与他无关
None of this is about him.
他只是做了自己的工作
He's just doing his...job.
都与他无关
None of what is about him?
这间餐厅
This restaurant.
是乔恩的馈赠 源自于爱
It was a gift from Jon, and it came from love.
我妈妈把他哥哥给她的钱转送给我
My mom gave me the money from her brother.
我必须把尼尔的钱捐出去
I had to give Neil's money away.
我很高兴我做到了
I'm glad I did it,
但我的馈赠从不该被忽略
but my gift should not have been anonymous.
妈的 这就是我
It's who I am, damn it.
我是幸存者
I'm a survivor.
我必须得到我该得到的一切 让他们知道我的名字
And I'm going to that benefit, and they're gonna know my name.
吉娜 这和安德鲁有什么关系
Gina, what does this have to do with Andrew?
关系大了
Everything.
我天 他这么做不是因为
God, it's not like he's doing this
他在乎我的感受
because he cares about my feelings.
他是个有权有势的商人
He's a businessman in a position of power over me.
那天晚上我只想去跳舞
I just wanted to go a dance that night
感受一下被人簇拥的感觉
to feel liked.
所以我才和他一夜逍遥
And that's why I took my shirt off for him.
我也知道 这是我自己的事
And I get it -- this is my stuff,
这就是我现在的感觉
but this is what it feels like now.
我绝不能再为他褪去尊严
I c-- I can't take my shirt off again.
我明白
I get it.
我的第一家餐厅倒闭了
And m-my -- my first restaurant failed
因为我没按照自己的方式经营
because I didn't do it my way.
我渴望成功 但是
I want this to succeed, but, you know,
我必须得按自己的方式经营
I have to do it on my terms.
挺疯狂的 但
I know this is crazy, but
我想以我们的公♥寓♥为抵押申请贷款
I want to take out a line of credit on our apartment,
我想把安德鲁的那份钱还给他
I want to give Andrew his money back --
那我们就这么做
And that's exactly what we're gonna do.
但我们得谈谈
But, I mean, we need to talk --
你在 你在做什么
What are you -- What are you doing?
吉娜 你所经历的一切
Gina, all you been through,
我不能完全理解
I can't understand all of it,
但我绝对支持你
but I am at your side for all of it.
我刚给唐发了信息
I was texting Don.
我要导演雷克萨斯的广♥告♥
I'm gonna direct the Lexus commercials.
不 罗姆 你讨厌拍广♥告♥
No, Rome, you hate directing commercials.
我讨厌的是不知道为什么要拍广♥告♥的感觉
No, I hated not knowing why I was directing commercials,
至少现在我知道为什么要这么做
but at least now I know why I'm doing it.
为了我的此生挚爱
I'm doing it for the love of my life.
宝贝 让我助你一臂之力
Let me help you, baby.
那是个周一
It was a Monday.
以前我爸和我经常在这天看摔跤比赛 但
My pops and I used to watch wrestling on Mondays, but...
我听到妈妈和他在争吵
...I heard my mother and my father fighting.
她还是决定要离开他
She was finally gonna leave him.
她离开卧室 穿过走廊进入我的房♥间
She left their bedroom, went down the hall to my room,
敲门
knocked on the door.
我想她是来说再见的
I think she wanted to say goodbye.
但我没开门
But I didn't open it.
我觉得如果我不应门 她就不会走
I thought if I didn't answer it, she couldn't leave.
我一生中最大的遗憾之一
One of the greatest regrets of my life --
就是没有开门
not answering that door.
也许我能说服她留下呢
Maybe I could have convinced her to stay.
哪怕只多待几分钟
Even for a little while.
所以 你是对的
So, you're right.
我们都有很多事要处理
There is a lot there to deal with.
别担心
You don't have to worry.
我不会放弃我爱的人
I don't give up on the people I love.
除了或许
Except maybe...
我跟她聊过
I talked to her.
他叫埃里克
His name's Eric.
我知道他们在约会
I know they're seeing each other.
她不会承认的
She just won't admit it.
你俩还需要点时间
You two just need some time.
我不知道
I don't know.
我们这些都是陈年旧事了
Our stuff goes so far back.
你在哪学的打桌球啊
Oof. Where'd you learn how to play pool?
西奥周六会参加童子军活动
Well, Theo has Cub Scouts on Saturdays.
有时候得空 我就会来这
Sometimes, I would come here.
有益身心健康
It's therapeutic.
所以 你骗我
So, you hustled me.
侧袋 13球
13 ball, side pocket.
角袋 9球
9 ball, corner pocket.
你确定要这么打吗
You sure you want to do that?
天呐 太厉害了吧
Oh, my God! That is incredible.
不过有件事
Just one thing.
什么
What?
你该打全色的
You are solids.
- 才不是 - 就是
No. Yes.
我
I'm --
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你为什么
Why did you --
这种状况
This is...
对我来说是从所未有过的
new territory for me.
复杂 而且超奇怪
It's complicated and weird as hell,