And tonight, when I tuck my son in,
他会问我他妈妈哪去了
he's gonna ask me where his mother is.
所以你们就理解我为什么等不及他们
So you'll understand why I can't wait for them
从皮茨菲尔德送来这里了
to get another one of these in from Pittsfield!
等等
Wait.
应该
Should...
我们
we...
准确来说 我们已经付款了 所以
Technically, we already paid for it, so...
这不算是偷
it's not really stealing.
等等 咱们是要
Wait, wait, are -- are we...?
抬起来哈 一 二
Lift with your knees. One, two --
你上哪去啊
Hey, hey. Where are you going?
我在这的话 人家会以为咱是在偷
With me here, they're gonna think it's stealing.
三
Three.
罗马 别光站着啊 帮兄弟一把啊
Rome, don't just stand there, help a brother out.
我不想把指纹沾在上面
I ain't putting my fingerprints nowhere near that thing.
我的天哪
For the love of God!
同志们 真的好沉啊
Guys, this is really heavy.
我有短♥信♥
Oh, hey, I'm getting a text.
罗姆 拜托你能帮我扶一下吗
Rome, can you grab this, please?
这可是没被警♥察♥拦下过的白人说的
Says the white guy who's never been stopped by the police.
加兄
Gare?
嘿 最高法♥院♥的座位给你安排好了
Hey, your seat on the Supreme Court is safe.
干嘛 不是 我让你扶着婴儿床
What? No, I meant grab the crib.
恭喜你 你继续撑着吧
Congratulations, Ed, you got a lot going on in there.
快拿手♥机♥吧
Just get the phone.
是凯瑟琳
It's from Katherine.
她在这吗 哪啊 她在哪
She's here? W-Where? Where is she?
有省略号♥ 来了好多条短♥信♥
There's some dots, more texts coming...
不见了 又来了
Uhp, they're gone. Oh, they're back!
好 我们能看见 法官大人
Yeah, we can see, Your Honor.
我的天
Oh, my God.
- 那是自动更正 - 什么意思啊
- Uh, that's auto-correct. - What does that mean?
自动更正改的
Auto-correct changed it.
意思是岳母
That -- that -- that means Chung-Mo.
还是没什么意思
That's still not a thing.
是韩语岳母的意思
Chung-Mo means mother-in-law in Korean.
她总是给短♥信♥署名 自动更正就总改
She always signs her texts, it always changes it.
没错 发送给月母
Yes! To Chung-morning?
是这样 凯瑟琳在他妈妈家
Listen, Katherine is at her mom's.
我们得走了
We have to go.
帮忙推一把 快点
Pull your weight, come on.
好吧 但等我一到家
Alright -- Hey, man, but as soon as we get
我就要把床擦了
to the house, I'm wiping this thing down.
随便吧 兄弟
Whatever, dude.
不知道哪买♥♥的 我男朋友给我的
I don't know where it's from, my boyfriend got it for me.
他来电了
Oh, that's him right now.
同志们 加里说他在家里等咱
Uh, guys, Gary says he's gonna meet us at the house.
谁要回家了
Who's ready to go home?
我跟你走 坐你的车
Okay, I'll go with you to get the car.
其实 是我跟你走 你来开车
Actually, I'm going with you to get the car.
载我们回家
You're driving us home.
真的吗
Really?
真的
Really.
太好了
Oh, yes!
我手♥机♥上有超棒的混音可以播放
I -- I have the perfect mix on my phone I can play.
就在我房♥间 等我把咱安全送到家后
Up in my room, after I drive us home safely.
我现在还走不了
I -- I just -- I can't leave right now.
我唯一的工作就是喂奶 我现在没有奶
My only job is to feed my baby, and I can't even do that.
也许要尝试下奶粉吧
Maybe it's time I -- I try formula.
不行
No! No!
你说过前两个孩子都是母乳喂养
You said you breast fed your other two children.
为何你要剥夺你女儿享受最好的权力
Why would you deprive your daughter of what's best for her?
你闭嘴
You shut up!
不好意思 你在说我吗
Excuse me. Are you talking to me?
不然这里还有谁该闭嘴的吗
Is there anyone else in the room who needs to shut up?
不 你滚吧
No, shut your face.
她尽力了
She's trying.
她过去两天一直在努力
She's been trying for the last two days,
而你却一直在让她觉得
and that entire time, you've made her feel like
自己是个坏母亲
she's a bad mother
只因为她不能给孩子喂母乳
just 'cause she can't breast feed her baby.
研究证明
Studies have shown --
让你滚 你哪个字没听懂
What part of shut your face did you not understand?
我有一天也会生孩子
I'm gonna have a baby someday,
由于我双侧乳♥房♥♥切除
and thanks to my double mastectomy,
我永远都不能母乳喂养
I am never going to be able to breast feed.
但你知道我能做什么吗
You know what I am gonna be able to do, though?
做个伟大的妈妈
Be a fantastic mother.
就凭她是我朋友
Because she is my friend.
我要向她学习
And I will learn from her.
- 好的 - 咱们走
- Okay. - Let's go.
咱们走
Let's go.
你妈告诉我
Your mom told me --
你来这干嘛
What are you doing here?
我来这对你说我爱你
I came here to tell you that I love you.
凯蒂 我进门的一瞬间
Katie, I knew the second I walked in that door
得知你走了 我心如刀割
that you were gone, and it killed me.
但我理解
But I get it.
在某个方面 我们失去了彼此
Somewhere along the way, you and I lost one another.
然而 这一年 我们重新找回彼此
But somehow, this year, we found our way back.
我知道我无权求得你原谅
I know I have no right to ask you for forgiveness,
但我要你知道 孩子的事
but I need you to know that I told you the truth
我丝毫没有隐瞒
about the baby
因为我再也不会对你说谎
because I will never lie to you again.
感觉咱就像比弗利山庄警♥察♥里的监视场景一样
Feels like we're doing the stakeout scene from BeverlyHills cops
我们正从排气管里监视着香蕉
We're following a banana, in our tail pipe
结扎 兄弟
A vasectomy, man?
真的吗
Really?
好了 来了
Alright, here we go.
还有什么我不知道的
What else don't I know?
还有什么 拜托 兄弟
What else do-- Come on, man.
你 乔恩什么也没跟咱说
You -- Jon didn't tell us anything.
你看看他的遭遇
Yeah, and look what happened to him!
我想用余下的一生时光
I plan on spending the rest of my life
努力证明给自己
trying to prove to myself that I'm worthy
我配得上做你丈夫
of being your husband.
我只能抱有希望 在这一过程中
And I can only hope that, along the way,
也能让你重新信任我
maybe I can get you to believe that again, too.
凯蒂
Katie?
求你回家吧
Please come home.
就去年 咱们还肩并肩坐着
Just last year, we sat side by side,
你还说 我们什么都不说
You say we never talk
你说得对
You're right.
你说得对 咱聊聊
You're right, let's talk.
你真想要孩子吗
You really want a baby, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
我不知道该怎么办
And I don't know what to do, you know?
因为我们说好了
Because we agreed.
我不能让她改变想法啊
I can't just ask her to change her mind.
听好 有时 你不知道
Listen, sometimes, you don't know
生活会给你些什么
what life's gonna hand you.
事实上 你有孩子了
Fact is, you are having a baby.
我们有了
We all are.
那个孩子需要我们所有人
And that baby is gonna need all of us.
而且如果你想主导这件事
And if you want to take the lead on that,
我同意
I'm cool with it.
他们来了
Here they come.
别看 别看
Don't look. St-- Don't look.
慢着点
Whoa, whoa, whoa, easy.
宝宝还很软