The child is still 90% soft spot.
天哪 你们 这真是太棒了
Oh, my God, you guys, this is amazing.
我让他们放在那儿的
I asked them to keep it up
这样爸爸就可以一直看着她了
so that Dad could watch over her.
对
Yeah.
你在这儿啊
There you are.
谢谢 看上去太棒了
Thank you. It looks amazing.
真好玩
So much fun.
你怎么样
How are you?
由于种种原因 这真是太难了
This is so hard for so many reasons.
我想对于埃迪来说应该更难吧
I'm sure it's even harder for Eddie.
但是多难都值得
But for what it's worth,
我觉得你们做的很对
I think you're doing the right thing.
我真高兴你们最后都知道了
I'm so glad that you guys finally know.
我
And I...
你从来没骗过我
You never lied to me.
谢谢你从没问过
Thank you for not asking.
你在找什么
What you looking for?
没什么
Nothing.
没什么大不了的 你看见乔恩那件红色的哈佛毛衣了吗
Unrelated, have you seen Jon's red Harvard sweater?
你把黛利拉和孩子们给你的毛衣
You lost the sweater that Delilah and the kids
弄丢了
just gave you?
好吧 你的脸看上去很美
Okay, your face is beautiful,
但是你的声音听起来太有批判性了
but your voice is... super judge-y.
我听说你今天在医院收拾别人了
I heard you murdered someone at the hospital today.
必须得那么做
It had to be done.
但是不得不承认 感觉没那么好
But admittedly, not my best moment.
今天要选个最喜欢的东西太难了
So hard to pick a favorite today.
我为之前的事道歉
I'm sorry about earlier.
我不该去翻你的东西
I should not have gone through your stuff...
然后还扔了一些
and then thrown some of that stuff away.
不 是我不对 你只是在帮我收拾行李
Oh, no, I'm sorry, you were just trying to help me unpack.
我
I --
我看到了那个空药盒子 然后
I just saw that empty box of pills, and...
我不知道
I don't know.
上次你没把它们扔了吗
Didn't you throw them away last time?
我扔了
Yeah, I did.
8月5日
August 5th.
我之所以记得是因为6号♥那天
And the reason I know that is because on the 6th,
我在洗澡的时候发现了一个新的肿块
I was in the shower when I found a new lump.
哦 麦琪
Oh, Mags.
不是 我知道这很蠢 但是
It's not. I know it's stupid, but...
不 我觉得如果我没有
No, part of me feels like if I hadn't thrown
把药扔了的话
the medication away --
好了 大家准备拆礼物了吗
Alright, you guys, ready to open some gifts?
波士顿时报 9月11日 2001年
礼品店
艾迪
药物箱
她太特别了
She is pretty special.
我给你们点时间
I'll just give you two a second.
就像你说的那样
It's like you said.
不管我们做过什么 我们把一个宝宝带到这个世界上了
Whatever we did, we also brought a baby into this world.
如果你计划留下她的话
Well, if the plan is to keep her,
那你该给她起个名字
then you should probably give her a name.
实际上 我一直在找机会想和你谈谈
Actually, I was waiting until we had a chance to talk.
我想叫她夏洛特
And, uh, I was thinking of naming her Charlotte.
跟你妈妈一样
Oh, like your mom.
那也许我们可以叫她采妮
And maybe we could call her Charlie.
我喜欢那个名字
Yeah, I love it.
什么 你不喜欢
What? You don't like it?
不 很棒
No, it's great.
只是
It's just...
我有事要告诉你
Well, there's something I need to tell you.
当我从医院回来的时候
When I came back from the hospital --
快来 妈妈 拆礼物吧
Come on, Mom. Time to open your gifts.
我们走吧 妈妈
Let's go, Mama.
这个是罗姆叔叔和
Uh, so this one is from Uncle Rome.
瑞吉娜阿姨送的
And Aunt Regina.
这宝宝肯定不会是洋基粉儿
That baby is not going to be a Yankees fan.
嘿 我们家族的最新成员终于有名字了
Hey, the newest member of our family finally has a name.
我想给你们介绍一下
I want to introduce you to...
夏洛特·迪克森
Charlotte Dixon.
我们可以叫她采妮
And we can call her Charlie.
- 哦 太可爱了 - 采妮
-Oh, that's cute. -Charlie!
- 我喜欢 - 我非常喜欢
-I like that! -I like that very much, yeah.
- 是啊 - 我都等不及要
-Yeah. -I can't wait for
让西奥和凯瑟琳看看她了
Theo and Katherine to meet her.
等一下 他们在哪
Wait, where are they?
西奥带来了一个有趣的东西
Theo is coming down with a -- kind of a bug.
哦 是 嘿 大家伙 你们知道吗
Oh, yeah, hey, guys. You know what?
宝宝的第一张自♥拍♥照
Baby's first selfie.
真好 罗姆
Yeah, good for you, Rome.
怎么了
What's going on?
当我告诉她关于宝宝的事时 她离开我了
When I told her about the baby, she left.
- 快点 妈妈 - 嘿 快点 妈
- Yeah, come on, Mom. - Hey, come on, Mom!
进框里去
Get in the picture.
确保爸爸的运动衫在镜头里
Make sure you get Dad's jersey in the photo.
- 当然 - 对啊
-Of course. -Yes.
好了 大家一起说采妮
Okay. Everybody say Charlie
采妮
Charlie!
所以你认为乔恩的哈佛羊毛衫在那些
So you think Jon's Harvard sweater is in a box of stuff
从芝加哥搬过来时就没打开的箱子里
I haven't opened since I moved from Chicago?
说实话 我不知道你放哪了
Honestly, I'm not sure where you put it.
我以为可能是在这箱
I thought maybe it could be in this box
没完没了的儿童绒毛玩具里
of never-ending stuffed animals from your childhood.
玛吉 我有点脏
I'm dirty, Maggie.
我太脏了 玛吉
I‘m so dirty,Maggie
不 谢谢了
No, thank you.
我得去洗个澡
I'm gonna go take a shower.
岁月留在我脸上的痕迹
* All of these lines across my face
告诉你我是谁
* Tell you the story of who I am
太多关于我的故事
* So many stories of where I've been
还有我是如何成为现在的样子
* And how I got to where I am
但是这些故事没有任何意义
* But these stories don't mean anything
如果你没有任何人可以倾诉
* When you've got no one to tell them to
是真的
* It's true
那个 我们给采妮的帽子
That, um -- The hat we gave Charlie.
是那个你以为我怀孕后你买♥♥给我的吗
Is that the one you bought when you thought I was pregnant?
就是那个
Yep.
岁月留在我脸上的痕迹
* All of these lines across my face
吉娜
Gina.
告诉你我的故事
* Tell you the story of who I am
我想要个孩子
I want a baby.
所有的朋友都认为我很幸运
* And all of my friends who think that I'm blessed
但是我更想要我们
But I want us more.
他们不知道我脑子里一片混乱
* They don't know my head is a mess
不 他们不知道我到底是谁
* No, they don't know who I really am
他们不像你那样知道我经历了什么
* And they don't know what I've been through like you do
我为你而存在
* And I was made for you
我翻过最高的山峰
* I climbed across the mountain tops
穿过最深的大海
* Swam all across the ocean blue
我越过界限 我不想墨守陈规
* I crossed all the lines, and I broke all the rules
亲爱的 我都是为了你
* But, baby, I broke them all for you
因为即便我身无分文
* Oh, because even when I was flat broke
你都会让我觉得自己身价过百万
* You made me feel like a million bucks
这就是你
* You do
我为你而存在
* I was made for you
哦 你准备吃奶了吗
Oh, yeah? You ready to eat?
来看看你的哥哥
Go see your big brother.
你看到我唇边的笑容
* You see the smile that's on my mouth
它没有说出那深藏的千言万语
* It's hiding the words that don't come out
所有的朋友都认为我很幸运