我有件事得告诉你
There's something I need to tell you.
那孩子不是乔恩的
It's not Jon's baby.
你怎么能从谎言中回头
How do you come back from a lie...
我想找一下芭芭拉·摩根
I'm looking for Barbara Morgan.
她应该知道我丈夫的事情
I think she may know things about my husband.
一旦事情浮出水面
...once it's out there?
乔恩应该坐那趟飞机的
Jon was supposed to be on that flight.
他不肯让自己走出来
He wouldn't let himself move past it.
我却不得不 我怀孕了
I had to. I was pregnant.
如果继续下去的话
It keeps growing...
你的儿子不知道他父亲发生了什么
Your son doesn't know what happened to his father.
直到
...until...
米奇是他父亲
Mitch is his father.
芭芭拉·尼尔森女士收
祝你有个创造力爆棚的一天
故事书备注
讲述十岁男孩渴望拥有自己的猎犬 于是通过辛苦工作如愿攒够钱买♥♥到猎犬的故事
那是我儿子
That's my boy!
它将你慢慢吞噬
...it consumes you.
我不是来求助的 我是来做义工的
I'm not calling for help. I'm calling to volunteer.
所以 你得面对
So, you have to face it...
不管我去哪 安德鲁总是来找我事
Everywhere I turn, there's Andrew stepping on my toes.
一开始能开店都是因为他啊
He's the reason we're open in the first place.
希望最好的结果
...hope for the best...
麦琪 你进入缓解期了
Maggie, you're in remission.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
并且信任
...and trust...
别对你妈妈那么要求那么高
Don't be so hard on your mom.
每个人应对的方式都不同
We all cope in different ways.
在还不是太晚之前
...that it's not too late.
盖里 之后的两天
Hey, Gare, um, for the next two days,
你能不能说你不喜欢吃印度菜
can you say you don't like Indian food
这样我妈来之后 我们不点印度菜
so that when my mom is here and we don't get Indian food,
我就能说是赖你了
I can say it's your fault?
问题不大 有人让我帮忙过更奇怪的事情你
Stranger things have been asked.
你咋这么紧张啊
Why are you so nervous?
她不就周末来待两天吗
She's only coming in for the weekend.
对啊 等她来了之后 你能不能
Yeah, about that. Um, when she gets here, can you --
好了别说了
Ah, ah. Don't say it.
我跟你妈妈就有一次 因为她抢了
Your mother and I got in one little argument
别人的停车位吵起来了
over a parking spot that she stole.
我们现在相处的很融洽啊
Now we get along great.
她有时候还会给我发信息呢
She even texts me sometimes.
什么
What?
没有乱聊啊
Nothing inappropriate.
都是家长里短
Usually.
她的出租车到了
Ugh. Her cab's here.
我知道你跟我妈挺合得来的
Listen, I know you get along with my mom.
但问题是 我以前可能也说过
- The thing is -- and I may have mentioned this before --
我跟她合不来
I don't.
麦琪 有什么大不了的呢
Maggie, what's the big deal?
你做手术那时候她过来
When she came in for your surgery,
不也相处的很融洽吗
it was a very successful visit.
那是因为她就来了一天
Oh, because she was only here for one day
而且我被打了好多镇定剂啊
and I was heavily sedated.
妈妈
Hi!
别傻站着啊
Well, don't just stand there.
来抱抱啊
Give me a hug!
我的好女婿啊
There's my guy! Oh. Oh.
最好的要留着最后抱啊
Saving the best for last.
你好呀
Hi.
我帮你拿包
Ah, get your bag.
不用 盖里 这个我拿吧
Oh, no, no, no, Gare, I got this one.
你拿后备箱的行李吧
Why don't you, uh, get what's in the trunk.
你的粉色假发好可爱啊
Oh, that pink wig is just so cute!
我也得去搞一顶了
I really need to get one of these.
我上次那个发型剪得实在是太丑了
This last haircut is just not what I wanted it to be.
就
It...It's...
帕特丽夏
Patricia, this is, uh...
就过个周末 你这行李也带太多了吧
a lot of bags for just the weekend.
对啊 妈
Yeah, Mom, it's --
不是就过个周末吗
it's just the weekend, right?
这个嘛
Yeah, well, um...
我一直没找到合适的时机跟你说
I was hoping to find the right time to say this,
但是呢
but, um...
我跟你♥爸♥离婚了
I've left your father.
你家是往这边走吧
It's this way, right?
我发誓 这个她绝对没发信息跟我说过
I swear, she did not text me any of this.
可是啊 老妈 怎么会突然这样呢
But, Mom, this does not make any sense.
你们都结婚
You guys have been married for...
32年了啊
32 years.
所以啊 我才不想提这事的啊
You see, this is exactly why I didn't want to bring it up.
我真的
I really --
很怕让你高兴
I really didn't want to upset you.
我不高兴啊
Well, I'm upset.
真的很不高兴
I'm very upset.
那你为啥没有那么不高兴呢
Why are you not more upset?
其实呢 是因为我和你♥爸♥想要的东西不一样
The fact is, your father and I want different things.
所以你离开他是因为
So, you're leaving him
他不肯和你一起去学跳尊巴舞吗
because he doesn't want to take a Zumba class with you?
尊巴舞
Zumba.
抱歉 宝贝 继续说
- I'm sorry, babe. Please -- continue.
你父亲是个好人
Your father is a wonderful man.
是啊 我记着他还挺爱你的啊
Who, last I checked, loves you.
但爱的表达方式有很多种啊 宝贝
But there are different ways to show love, sweetie.
他最近表现出来的方式
And some of the ways he's been showing it lately just...
不太是我需要的啊
...aren't what I need right now.
好吧
Okay.
但是都32年了
But after 32 years,
你们就不想解决解决问题吗
don't you want to try to work through it?
麦琪 当你进入癌症缓解期之后
Maggie, when you went into remission,
你会意识到 你还有一辈子的大好时光等着你
you realized you had your whole life ahead of you,
我也突然意识到
and I realized that...
我也有啊
I do, too.
而我的下半辈子
And the rest of my life...
可能就是不包括你父亲了
might not include your father.
告诉你个小知识啊 爸爸
Here's a little fun fact, Dad --
据估计 我们每天消耗的食物有三分之一
it's estimated that 1/3 of the food we consume each day
都是依靠授粉来的 主要是从
relies on pollination, provided mainly by --
你都猜不到 蜜蜂授粉来的啊
- you guessed it -- bees.
我就是先准备一下 万一妈妈早回来了呢
Oh. Just in case Mom comes back early.
好主意
Great idea.
但是呢
But...
妈妈的庭审案子有时候会拖很久啊
those court cases can really, really drag on.
嘿 知道吗
Hey, you know what?
等会花♥园♥日的时候
Later today, at Garden Day,
你应该跟你的老师们
I think you should share all of those bee facts
说一下蜜蜂小知识啊
with your teachers.
我说了 爸爸 他们不听我说
I tried, Dad. They don't listen.
真的吗
Really?
行吧 PJ正好在呢
You know what? PJ's here, actually.
我问问他
I'm gonna ask him.
然后联♥系♥你 哥们
I'll talk to you, buddy.
嘿
Hey.
你那天去布鲁克莱恩干嘛了
Hey, what were you doing out in Brookline the other day?
我布鲁克莱恩警局的朋友说
My friend with the Brookline PD said
看到你在那个居民区走动了
he saw you walking around the neighborhood.
你跑那边干嘛去了
What were you doing over there?
好吧 如果你真想知道的话
Alright, if you really want to know,
我是要走去我女朋友家
I was walking to my girlfriend's house.
我都不知道你有女朋友啊
I didn't even know you had a girlfriend.
她 叫什么啊
- W-- Uh...what's her name?