美剧 | 爱,死亡与机器人 | 导航列表
韦斯 你真厉害 她在里面乖得跟小猫一样
Wes, you're a beaut. She's purring like a kitten in there.
要再运行一次测试
Gonna run those tests again.
连接很稳定 没出现上次那些故障
Link's strong. None of those glitches we had last time.
上一次湿件更新似乎修复了问题
That last wetware update seems to have cleared that up.
有可能 但我真的觉得我们应该...
Yeah, maybe. But I really think we should-- Oh!
-你好 -怎么了
- Hello? - Yeah?
有什么问题吗
There a problem?
-我们能帮你什么吗 -抱歉
- Can we help you? - My apologies.
我们的晚间活动变得很受欢迎
Our little evenings have become quite popular.
亚瑟 把出场费给他们
Arthur, their appearance fee.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
我能看一眼吗
Might I have a peek?
我久仰他大名
I've heard so much.
没错 他无与伦比
Yes. He's magnificent!
没错 她确实是
Yes. She is.
当然了 抱歉 是"她"
Of course, my apologies, "She".
如果我叫你输掉今晚的比赛 你会答应吗
What would you say if I asked you to lose tonight's match?
滚
Fuck off.
没必要发火 亲爱的
There's no need to get angry, my dear.
-这只是生意 -对我来说不是
- It's just business. - Not to me.
我从不放水
I don't dive...
我也从来不输
and I don't lose.
你凭什么这么特别
And what makes you so special?
我不特别
I'm not special.
我是独一无二
Unique.
没有其他队伍用女性驾驶员操控猛兽
No other team uses a female pilot for their beastie.
就这样吗
That's it, then?
你的优势
Your edge.
女人比男人更善战
Women fight better than men.
-这个女人是的 -对
- This one does. - Yeah.
真是我的好姑娘
That's my girl.
连赢十七场 这就是证据
Seventeen straight wins to prove it.
当然 你们会得到优渥的报酬
You'll be handsomely paid, of course.
你就是听不懂人话 是不是
You don't fucking listen, do you?
你也许觉得这只是金钱交易
It may be about money for you,
但对我们来说 有私人原因
but for us, it's personal.
五十万
Five hundred thousand.
不
No.
-一次无关紧要的失败 -无关紧要
- One insignificant loss for more money... - Insignificant?
能换来你这辈子都赢不了的钱
...than you could ever win?
操蛋的男人
Fucking men.
最初就是你这样的人♥渣♥把她毁了
It's cunts like you that fucked her up to begin with.
操
Fuck.
一年前
A year ago,
桑妮被一个帮派的人抓去
Sonnie got snatched by an estate gang
他们使用完她以后
and when they was done using her,
就把帮派标志
they started cutting,
刻进她皮肉里
slicing their marks into her flesh.
你能想象那种疼痛
Can you imagine that kind of pain,
那种耻辱
that kind of humiliation
被刻到她皮肤上吗
carved into her skin?
永远提醒她那天发生的事
A lifelong reminder of that day.
所以当桑妮步入竞技场时
So when Sonnie steps into the pit,
她不是为荣誉或威望而战
she's not fighting for pride or status
更不是为了你的臭钱
and certainly not for your fucking money.
她是在撕碎对她做出这些事的男人
She's carving up the men who did this to her.
那好吧
Very well, then.
我就不逼你们了
I won't press you further.
混账
Piece of shit.
不过我希望你们能再考虑一下
Though I hope you'll reconsider.
真是个可爱的小女孩
What a sweet little girl.
你死定了
You're going down...
死定了
down...
死定了
down...
你在里面还好吧
You okay in there?
今晚是盛大之夜
Tonight is the big big night
即将进行大战
of the big big fight!
残忍♥猛兽之间决一死战
Brutal beasties in a bout to the death!
血流...
Gore...
血流成河
gore galore!
精神连接已启动 桑妮
Affinity link is booted, Sonnie.
你准备好进去了吗
You ready to get in there?
接下来出场的猛兽连胜多场
Comin' in on a hot winning streak...
她醒了
She's up and running.
-有请... -开始行动了
- I give you... - And on the move.
噬肉兽
...Khanivore!
当心
Look out!
你们听见了吗
Can you hear that?
是何方猛兽
What's coming down...
-好了 -...要来摧毁此地
- Yeah! - ...to tear up the town?
是猛甲龙
It's Turboraptor!
准备好了吗
Are... you... ready?
好棒
Fucking yeah!
小贱婊
Fucking little cunt!
弄死他
Get 'im!
没想到吧 混♥蛋♥们
Surprise, motherfuckers!
她的心率急速上升
Her heart rate's spiking!
加把劲啊 混账
Come on, motherfucker!
-那是什么 -我♥操♥
- What is that? - Fuck me.
真棒
Yes!
桑妮
Sonnie!
桑妮 你太厉害了
Sonnie, you're a beauty!
该死
Fuck.
废物
You wanker!
操你
Fuck you!
噬肉兽
Khanivore!
-糟了 -悠着点 小家伙
- Oh, no! - Steady on there, little man.
你说会不会有人打扫
Think they got someone to clean that up?
没人会在意的
I don't think anyone cares, mate.
五分钟后如果没人来 我就去清理
Well, I might give it five minutes and if they don't, I will.
-这里就是个破地方 -那条手臂是怎么回事
- It's a shit-hole. - That arm. What was that?
那就是作弊
Cheating, that's what it was.
但那是骨头做的 没有违反规则 对吧
But it was made of bone. That's not against the rules, is it?
对 我就想知道
Yeah, I just wanna know how
他们是怎么设计出那玩意的 仅此而已
they engineered that solid piece, that's all.
你本来以为我们今晚会输 对吧
You thought we were gonna lose tonight, didn't you?
有事吗
Can I help you?
这个地方
This place is...
很了不起
amazing.
你也很了不起
You were amazing.
谢了
Thanks.
你为什么跟那个人在一起
Look, why are you with--
迪科吗
Dicko?
为了安全
Security.
好吧
Right.
有没有想过离开他
Ever thought of leaving him?
有时
Sometimes.
每时每刻
All the time.
你可以跟我们走
You could come with us.
不 我做不到
No. No, I couldn't.
我羡慕你
I envy you.
你的勇气
Your bravery.
也许我还有点害怕你
I'm maybe even a little bit frightened of you...
但我永远无法变得像你一样
but I'll never be like you.
你怎么做到的 如此多...
How do you do it, all this...
战斗和仇恨
fighting and hatred?
-你不害怕吗 -害怕
- Aren't you scared? - Scared?
每时每刻
All the time.
但是仇恨
Now, hate...
是我必须学会的东西
that was something I had to learn.
美剧 | 爱,死亡与机器人 | 导航列表