Chief, you copy?
在 芙洛 请说
Yeah, Flo, talk to me.
局长 我们接到本尼餐厅来电
Hey, Chief, we got a call from over at Benny's.
你最好马上赶过去
I think you need to get there right away.
天啊
Jesus!
自杀
Suicide?
失踪儿童 自杀案
Missing kid, suicide...
你肯定找回大城市警♥察♥的感觉了吧 局长
You must feel like a big city cop again, huh, Chief?
不过当时我几乎办的都是陌生人的案子
Well, I mostly dealt with strangers back then.
本尼是我朋友
Benny was my friend.
有人吗
Hello?
在
Yeah.
-有事吗 -朗尼在吗
- Can I help you? -Yeah, is Lonnie around?
-他在后院 你想做什么 -看一看
- Yeah, he's out back. What do you want? - To look around.
-你在做什么 -我很快的
- Hey, what do you think you're doing? - I'll be fast.
威尔
Hey, Will?
威尔
Will!
威尔 你在这儿吗 威尔
Will, you here? Will!
放开我
Get off!
该死的 你变壮了
Damn, you've gotten stronger.
有人能解释一下到底发生什么了吗
Will someone please explain what the hell is going on?
乔纳森 这是辛西娅 辛西娅 这是乔纳森
Jonathan, Cynthia. Cynthia, this is Jonathan.
我的大儿子
My oldest.
-过来 -放开我
- Come here. - Get off me, man.
-你疯了吗 -听我说
- Are you out of your mind? - Just listen to me.
-你疯了 -她知道威尔
- You are out of your mind! - She knows about Will.
你说她知道威尔什么意思
What do you mean she knows about Will?
她在他的照片里指出了他
She pointed at him, at his picture.
她知道他失踪了 我看得出
She knew he was missing. I could tell.
-你看得出 -仔细想想
- You could tell? - Just think about it.
你觉得我们在幽暗密林找到她
Do you really think it was a coincidence
是个巧合吗
that we found her on Mirkwood,
威尔就是在那里失踪的
the same place where Will disappeared?
-是很蹊跷 -她说有坏人在追她
- That is weird. - And she said bad people are after her.
我想这些坏人也抓走了威尔
I think maybe these bad people are the same ones that took Will.
我觉得她知道他发生了什么
I think she knows what happened to him.
那她为什么不告诉我们
Then why doesn't she tell us?
你知道他在哪里吗
Do you know where he is?
你知道威尔在哪吗
Do you know where Will is?
-停下 你吓着她了 -她应该害怕的
- Stop it, you're scaring her! - She should be scared!
如果你知道他在哪 快告诉我们
If you know where he is, tell us!
这简直疯了 我们得把她带去你妈妈那
This is nuts. We have to take her to your mom.
不行 十一说告诉任何大人会让我们身陷危险
No! Eleven said telling any adult would put us in danger.
-什么样的危险 -她叫十一吗
- What kind of danger? - Her name is Eleven?
-昵称一一 -迈克 什么样的危险
- El for short. - Mike, what kind of danger?
危险的危险
Danger danger.
不 不 不
No, no, no!
我们还是得照原计划行事 我们要告诉你妈妈
We're going back to plan A. We're telling your mom.
不行
No.
看看这宝贝 你真该看看刚买♥♥时的样子
Take a look at this beaut. Should've seen it when I got it.
花了我一年 不过就要完成了
Took me a year, but it's almost done.
真的吗 你要不要检查一下我的屁♥股♥
Really? You want to check up my ass, too?
我把告诉警♥察♥的都告诉你了
I told you the same thing as I told those cops,
他不在这也从没来过这
he's not here and he never has been.
-那为什么不回妈妈电♥话♥ -不知道 我只是
- Then why didn't you call Mom back? - I don't know, I just...
我以为想她只是忘了他在哪了
I assumed she just forgot where he was.
他迷路了或者怎么了
You know, he was lost or something.
那孩子从来不知道照顾自己
That boy never was very good at taking care of himself.
这不是什么玩笑
This isn't some joke, all right?
搜救队 记者都来了
There are search parties, reporters...
霍普不会还是局长吧
Hopper's not still chief, is he?
告诉你妈她得带你离开那个破地方
Tell your mother she's gotta get you out of that hellhole.
来城市里
Come out here to the city.
这里的人都更真实 你懂吗
People are more real here, you know?
这样我也可以多见你
And then I could see you more.
-你以为我不想见你吗 -我知道你不想
- What, you think I don't want to see you? - I know you don't.
看看 这一定是你妈说的
See, that's your mother talkin' right there.
她知道你在这吗
She even know you're here?
棒极了
Oh, great.
一个孩子失踪了 另一个孩子到处乱跑
So one kid goes missing, the other one runs wild?
真是好家教
Some real fine parenting right there.
听着 我只想说 可能混♥蛋♥的并是不我
Look, all I'm saying is, maybe I'm not the asshole, all right?
以防你不记得他长什么样
In case you forgot what he looks like.
他还挺帅的
He's kinda cute,
或许我该拿你换一个年轻版的
Maybe I'll trade you in for the younger model?
局长 这不合理
Just doesn't make any sense, Chief.
你...注意到他前几周
You, uh, notice anything...
有什么奇怪的地方了吗
odd about him the last few weeks?
我们打算下周日去埃托瓦钓鱼的
No, we're fixin' to go fishing down the Etowah next Sunday.
他很期待 我知道的
I mean, he was lookin' forward to it. I know that.
你知道他有什么仇家吗
He got any enemies you might know about?
不想让他在这的人吗
I mean, people who might not want him around?
前女友们都不太喜欢他 那肯定的 但是
The exes didn't like him much. That's for sure, but...
没了
nah.
你最后一次看到他是什么时候
When was the last time you saw him?
昨天 跟往常一样午餐时候
Yesterday. Lunch, same as always.
-就你和你的伙计们 -没错
- Just you and the boys? - Yep.
我和亨利还有...
Me and Henry and...
有一个...小孩
Well, there was this, uh, this kid.
但这不是小孩干的
No kid did this.
小孩
Kid?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
是啊 午餐时有一个小男孩...
Yeah. At lunch, uh, there was this boy that, uh...
他想在本尼的厨房♥偷东西吃
I mean, he was trying to steal food out of Benny's kitchen.
你能想象吗
Can you imagine that?
这孩子
This kid...
他长什么样
what'd he look like?
他大概这么高 瘦瘦小小
Well, he was about yea high. You know, tiny like.
我没仔细看他
I didn't get a good look at him, though.
他在厨房♥
He was back in the kitchen.
他长这样吗
He look like this?
不 这是...这是朗尼失踪的孩子
Oh, no, that's... That's Lonnie's missin' kid.
不 不是这个孩子
No. This was a different kid.
这孩子头发很短
This one had really short hair.
我是说几乎剃到头皮了
I mean, it was buzzed nearly down to the scalp.
好 我们...我们不考虑发型这码事
Yeah, well, let's... You know, let's forget about the haircut.
我是说 就算这个孩子是寸头
I mean, if this kid had a buzz cut...
他会是朗尼的孩子吗
could it be Lonnie's kid?
我...我没仔细看他
Well, I... I didn't get a good look at him.
不过身高一样
About the right height, though.
我是说 有可能
I mean, could've been.
没错
Yeah, that's...
有可能
Could've been.
因为我不想自己去
Because I don't want to go by myself.
芭比...芭比 这不难
Barb... Barb, it's not rocket science.
你只要告诉你♥爸♥妈
You just tell your parents
你之后会住在我家
you're gonna stay at my place afterwards.
不 告诉他们我们要...学习
No, tell them we're... studying.
南茜 吃晚饭了
Nancy! Dinner!
我来了
Coming!
我得挂了 一小时后见
Look, I gotta go. I'll see you in an hour.
烘肉卷味道不好吗
Something wrong with the meatloaf?
不 只是我午餐吃了两个红肠三明治
Oh, no, I had two bologna sandwiches for lunch.
我也不知道为什么
I don't know why.
我也是
Me, too.
-这很美味 妈 -谢谢 亲爱的
- It's delicious, Mommy. - Thank you, sweetie.
是这样的...
So, there's this...
今晚在学校操场有个特别活动...
special assembly thing tonight...
为威尔举办的
for Will at the school field.
芭比开车
Barb's driving.
为什么现在才给我说呢