*你一定是个天使*
*You must be an angel*
*我从你眼中看得出来*
*I can see it in your eyes*
*充满惊奇与惊喜*
*Full of wonder and surprise...*
你发现拉尔夫·马奇奥了
Oh, you found Ralph Macchio.
-马奇奥 -是的 他是龙威小子
- Macchio? - Yeah, he's the Karate Kid.
他好性感 对吧
He's so hot, right?
我敢打赌他吻技也超赞
I bet he's an amazing kisser, too.
迈克吻技好吗
Is Mike a good kisser?
我不知道
I don't know.
他是我第一任男友
He's my first boyfriend.
前男友
Ex-boyfriend.
别担心 好吗
Hey, don't worry about it. Okay?
他很快就会爬回来
He'll come crawling back to you in no time,
求你原谅
begging for forgiveness.
我向你保证 他和卢卡斯这会
I guarantee you, him and Lucas are, like,
正沉浸在自怜和痛苦中呢
totally wallowing in self-pity and misery right now.
哭着说"真希望她们能和我们和好"
They're like, "Oh, I hope they take us back."
天 要是能看到他们的傻样就好了
God, what I wouldn't give to see their stupid faces.
怎么
What is it?
这真的管用吗
Is this really gonna work?
我的天 这太疯狂了
Holy shit, this is insane.
-麦克斯 -对 安静 抱歉
- Max. - Yeah, quiet. I'm sorry.
我怎么了 我做错什么了
What's wrong with me? What did I do wrong?
没什么
Nothing.
我做错什么了 我能做错什么
What did I do wrong? What could I have done wrong?
我又得重来一遍吗
Do I have to go through this again?
我看到他们了
I see them.
他们在干什么
What are they doing?
吃东西
Eating.
我就是不懂我做了什么要落得这种下场
I just don't understand what I did to deserve this.
没什么 没什么 我只有这一个看法
Nothing. Nothing. That's my whole point.
你是受害者
You are the victim here.
我知道 只是 她为什么要这样对待我
I know. It's just, why is she treating me this way?
-我不知道 -迈克
- I don't know. - Mike...
我做错什么了
What did I do wrong?
-我做错什么了 -迈克 别说了
- What did I do wrong?! - Mike, stop.
放松 放松就好
Relax. Just relax.
好吗 别再问理性的问题了
Okay? Stop asking rational questions.
我知道 我知道 你说得对
I know, I know, you're right.
-是的 -因为女人感情用事
- Yeah. - Because women act on emotion
-不讲逻辑 -一点没错
- and not logic. - Precisely.
她们完全是另一个物种
It's a totally different species.
他们说我们是"物种"
They say we are "Species."
-什么 -"感情用事 不讲逻辑"
- What? - "Emotion, not logic."
什么
What?
大伙 准备好了
Guys, it's ready.
-威尔 现在不行 -她们跟你们分手了
- Will, not right now. - They broke up with you.
-还有什么可聊的 -多了
- What else is there to talk about? - Tons.
是啊 我们在解决
Yeah, we're trying to solve
女性物种的巨大奥秘
the great mystery of the female species.
老兄 你能闻出奶酪玉米片味
Dude, you can smell the nacho cheese.
-我来感觉了 -什么
- I got that beat. - What?
-不 -不 卢卡斯 不
- Oh, no. - No, Lucas, no.
不
No!
卢卡斯 卢卡斯
Lucas! Lucas!
发生什么了
What happened?
什么
What...
什么啊 发生什么了
What? What happened?
我说过至少三英寸 三...
When I say three inches, three...
你不敲门的吗 老天
Do you knock? Jeez!
就是 老天
Yeah! Jeez!
对不起
I'm sorry.
-我以为... -迈克不在这
- I thought that, uh-- - Mike's not here.
麦克斯想...
Max wanted to have...
在这过夜
a sleepover.
行吗
Is that... okay?
行啊
Yeah.
行行行
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.
你父母知道吗
Your parents know about it?
知道
Yup.
好 那就好
Uh, yeah, it's cool.
好
Yeah.
那...非常好
That's-- That's really cool.
你来是有什么事吗
Did you need something?
没有 没有
No, no.
我这就走
Uh, I'll leave.
那你们就...你们...
I'll just let you... I'll leave you...
我的天 真不敢相信我们要玩这个
Holy shit, I can't believe we're really doing this.
-准备好了吗 -好了
- Ready? - Ready.
维勒先生
Mr. Wheeler.
无聊
Ugh. Boring.
是啊 无聊
Yeah, boring.
再转一次
Spin again.
违反规则吗
Against the rules?
规则我们自己定
We make our own rules.
比利
Billy.
好吧 听着 我得先提醒你
Okay, look, I should just warn you,
如果他跟一个女孩在一起
if he's with a girl
或者在做什么恶心的事情
or doing something gross,
赶紧出来 免得留下心理阴影
just get out of there right away before you're scarred for life.
-麦克斯 -我就是说说 我认真的
- Max-- - No, I'm just saying, I'm serious.
-他真的很恶心 -麦克斯
- He's really gross. - Max!
好吧 我闭嘴了
Okay, shutting up now.
找到他了
I found him.
他在干什么
What's he doing?
我不知道
I don't know.
别害怕
Don't be afraid.
他...
He's...
在地上...
on the floor...
马上就结束了
It'll be over soon.
跟某个人说话
...talking to someone.
别乱动
Just stay very still.
比利
Billy!
怎么了
What is it?
发生了什么
What happened?
第三季
失踪救生员案
是的
Yes!
-你在干什么 -威尔 能把音乐关掉吗
- What are you doing? - Yeah, Will, can you turn down the music?
请以我的全名称呼我
Please address me by my full name.
-什么 -我的全名
- What? - My full name!
我的天 好吧 "智者威尔"
Oh, my God. Okay, Will the Wise,
能麻烦你把音乐关掉吗
Can you please turn down the music?
那不是音乐
That is not music.
那是...命运之声
That... is the sound of destiny!
我已经预见了未来
I have seen into the future,
今天是崭新的一天
and I've seen that today is a new day,
一个
a day...
没有女孩的一天
free of girls!
到底什么情况
What is happening right now?
威尔 别闹了
Will, come on.
一个备受库杂谭沼泽邪恶力量
A tribe of villagers are under threat from an evil force
压♥迫♥的村民部落
from the swamps of Kuzatan.
威尔 太早了
Will, it's so early.
是吗
Is it?
早吗 迈克尔
Is it early, Michael?
村民们哭喊着向你求救
Tell that to the villagers crying for your help,
孩子们是那么的害怕
the children so frightened,
他们夜不能寐
they cannot sleep.
你们真打算看着他们任人宰割吗
Are you truly going to let them perish?
美剧 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表