还是说去拯救他们
Or are you going to come to their rescue
成为你们一直想成为的英雄
and become the heroes you were always meant to be?
至少能让我先洗个澡吗
Can I at least take a shower first?
天呐
Oh, God.
霍普 你在家吗
Hopper? Are you there?
看看是谁来了
Oh! Look who it is!
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
是得谈谈
Yeah, we do.
自从高一的爱丽丝·吉尔伯特后
I haven't been stood up
就没人这样放过我鸽子
like that since Alice Gilbert in the 9th grade.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
乔伊
Joyce.
-能听见吗 -你看着
- Hello? - Just watch.
你吓到我了
Okay, you're freaking me out.
-你踩到这上面 摔了一跤 记得吗 -记得
- You slipped on this, remember? - Yeah.
它晚上掉了下来 失去了磁性
Yeah, it fell in the night. It lost its magnetism.
-是吗 -前一天我家也发生了
- Oh, did it? - And the same exact thing happened
同样的事情
at my house the day before.
然后我就在想"那真的很奇怪"
And I thought, "Okay, that's weird." Right?
为什么这些磁铁突然失去了磁性呢
Why are all these magnets suddenly losing their magnetism?
所以我去找了斯考特
So, I went and saw Scott.
斯考特
Scott.
谁是斯考特
Who's Scott?
-斯考特·克拉克 -你儿子的科学老师
- Scott Clarke. - Your child's science teacher?
他其实挺聪明的
He's pretty brilliant, actually.
然后我问他"怎么会发生这种事"
And I asked him, "How is this happening?"
他用交流变压器建立了一个磁场
And he built this magnetic field using an AC transformer
再把它插♥进♥螺线管中
and plugging it into a solenoid.
有了那根螺线管
And-- And with that solenoid,
-基本上 -慢着 慢着
- which basically - Slow down, slow down.
我只想把事情说清楚
I just want to get this exactly right, okay?
你放我鸽子
You stand me up...
没有电♥话♥ 没有道歉
...no phone call, no apology,
因为你得去斯考特·克拉克家
because you had to go to Scott Clarke's house.
是的
Yeah.
你简直太厉害了 乔伊
You've outdone yourself, Joyce.
你真行 真的太厉害了
You really have. No, you've outdone yourself.
拜托 霍普 你根本没有听我说话
Oh, come on, Hop, you're not even listening to me.
斯考特能让一些磁铁
Scott was able to demagnetize
消磁 而且他认为...
some of the magnets, and he thinks--
我不在乎斯考特怎么看
I don't care what Scott thinks!
他认为用某种机器或实验技术
He thinks that a large-scale magnetic field could be built
能建立一个大范围的磁场
using some sort of machine or-- or experimental technology.
他很聪明是吧
He's brilliant, isn't he?
他是真的很聪明 是不是也单身呢
He's really brilliant. Is he single too?
万一是他们呢
What if it's them?
造一个这样机器 你需要资源
To build a machine like this, you need resources.
需要科学家 需要资金
You need scientists, you need funding,
-数千万的钱 -乔伊
- tens of millions of dollars. - Joyce.
这不可能是巧合 霍普
It can't just be a coincidence, Hopper.
肯定是他们
It has to be them.
乔伊 不要说了
Joyce, stop.
肯定是那个实验室
It has to be the lab.
不可能
It is impossible.
-那你证明给我看 -证明
- Well, then, prove it to me. - Prove it?
-是的 带我回去 -去实验室
- Yeah, take me back there. - To the lab.
是的 我想回去看看
Yeah, I wanna go back.
因为你家冰箱上的磁铁掉了
Because some magnets fell off your fridge.
是的
Yes.
有道理
Okay, makes sense.
谢谢你
Thank you.
很有道理
It makes sense.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我现在有点忙 但我们可以在那边碰头
I'm a little busy right now, but maybe we can meet up there,
今晚 大概七点的样子
like tonight, like seven o'clock?
你懂的 当然 除非有事发生
You know, of course, unless something comes up
-你懂的 肯定会有的 -你知道的
- which, you know, it will. - You know,
发生了那么多事
after everything that's happened,
这绝对不是什么玩笑
this is no joke.
不 我没说这是玩笑
No, I don't think it's a joke.
我觉得当我约你出去的时候 你害怕了
I think that when I asked you out, I think you got scared.
我想你害怕了 所以现在你编出一些事
I think you got scared, and now, you're inventing things.
编出一些很奇怪的事
You're inventing things to get worked up about
好把我推开
so that you can push me away.
因为上帝禁止
Because God forbid
我们任何人
any of us
向前看
move on!
因为那样...
Because that...
那样就...
that would be...
那样就太过分了 是不是 乔伊
I mean, that would be too much, right, Joyce?
是吧
You know?
那样就太过分了 是不是 乔伊
That would be too much, wouldn't it, Joyce?
是不是 乔伊
Wouldn't it, Joyce?
乔伊
Joyce?
乔伊
Joyce!
-你干什么 -我要借用一下
- What the hell are you doing? - I need to borrow these.
不 你不能回那里去
No, you're not going back there.
乔伊
Joyce...
乔伊 你不能回那里去
Joyce, you're not going back there...
他妈的
Son of a bitch!
要下大雨了
It's gonna start pouring soon.
我们应该去商场看个电影什么的
We should be at the mall or, like, watching a movie or something.
你不相信我
You don't believe me?
我相信你看到了一些特别奇怪的东西
I believe you saw some super weird stuff, totally,
但你说迈克之前就曾感应到你过 是吗
but you said Mike has sensed you in there before, right?
所以也许这次也一样 也许比利只是...
So maybe it was just like that. Maybe Billy just...
不知怎的感应到了你
sensed you somehow.
-但那些尖叫声 -我知道 是这样的
- But the screams. - Yeah, I know, but here's the thing.
当比利单独跟女孩在一起时
When Billy is alone with a girl,
他们会发出非常疯狂的声音
they make, like, really crazy noises.
-他们会尖叫 -是 但那是欢乐的尖叫
- They scream? - Yeah, but, like... happy screams.
-欢乐的尖叫 那是什么 -就像...
- Happy screams? What is happy screams? - It's like...
我把我妈的杂♥志♥借你看吧
I'm just gonna lend you my mom's Cosmo.
他的车不在
His car's not here.
你真想这么做吗
You really want to do this?
我有种感觉
Why do I get the feeling
我们会在这里发现各种讨厌的东西
we're gonna find all kinds of wrong in here?
恶心死了
Gag me with a spoon.
麦克斯
Max?
冰 只是冰而已
Ice. It's just ice.
可能是为了练他的肌肉
Probably for his muscles or something.
他是个健身狂
He works out like a maniac.
一一 那是什么
El, what is it?
你确定要这么做吗
You sure about this?
你真像你妈妈 你知道吗
You really are your mother's son, you know that?
什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
意思是...
It means...
你太爱担心了
you worry too much.
交给我吧 好吗
I got this, okay?
好
Okay.
所以我们到底在看什么
So, what exactly are we looking at here?
是那个德里斯科尔女士的事吗
Is this the Driscoll lady's stuff?
不 不 是这样的
No. No, see, that's the thing. I mean,
听我说 我本来也觉得她疯了 但是
listen, I thought she was crazy too, but--
她告诉我约翰逊总统杀了肯尼迪总统
She told me Johnson killed Kennedy.
但事实上 不只是她一个人
But, it turns out, she's not alone.
布莱克本商店 霍金斯农场 克劳利家
Blackburn's Supply, Hawkins Farming, the Crawleys,
都在过去的几天里
they've all had some supplies go missing,
出现了物资消失的情况
all in the past few days.
不只是肥料
And it's not just fertilizer.