不 你想继续玩的 对吗
No, you want to keep playing, right?
就 就是啊
Y-yeah, totally.
结束以后我们再打给姑娘们好了
We'll just call the girls afterwards.
我说算了 迈克
I said forget it, Mike, okay?
-我要回家了 -但是
- I'm going home. - But...
-别这样 威尔 -让开
- Come on, Will. - Move!
威尔 别这样
Will, come on.
你不能走 下雨了
You can't leave. It's raining.
听着 我很抱歉
Listen, I said I was sorry, all right?
那段很棒 真的很棒
It's a cool campaign. It's really cool.
我们只是现在没心情玩
We're just not in the mood right now.
是啊 迈克 这就是问题所在
Yeah, Mike. That's the problem.
你们一直都没心情玩
You guys are never in the mood anymore.
-你毁了我们这个团体 -不是那样的
- You're ruining our party. - That's not true.
是吗 那达斯汀现在在哪呢
Really? Where's Dustin right now?
看到了吗 你不知道 而且你根本就不在乎
See? You don't know and you don't even care.
很明显他也不在乎 我不怪他
And obviously he doesn't either and I don't blame him.
你把一切都毁了 为了什么呢
You're destroying everything, and for what?
就为了能和一个蠢女孩交换口水吗
So you can swap spit with some stupid girl?
一一不蠢
El's not stupid.
你不喜欢女孩又不是我的错
It's not my fault you don't like girls.
我不是有意说这么过分的话 好吗
I'm not trying to be a jerk. Okay?
但我们都不再是小孩了
But we're not kids anymore.
你觉得会怎么样呢
I mean, what did you think, really?
我们永远不会交女朋友吗
That we were never gonna get girlfriends?
我们难道就这么整天待在地下室
We were just gonna sit in my basement all day
玩一辈子游戏吗
and play games for the rest of our lives?
没错
Yeah.
我猜我是的
I guess I did.
我是这么觉得的
I really did.
威尔
Will.
威尔
Will!
威尔 拜托
Will, come on!
打扰一下
Excuse me.
暴雨结束半小时之后才能下水
No one in the water until 30 minutes after the last strike.
别想着跟我讨价还价
And don't try and argue with me.
你们要是想被雷劈 就去爬树得了
You wanna get electrocuted, go climb a tree.
随你怎么说 我们不是来游泳的
Yeah, we don't care. We're not here to swim.
更不是来找雷劈的
Or get electrocuted.
我们找到了这个
We found this.
是这里的人掉的吗
Does that belong to anybody?
对
Oh, yeah.
是海瑟的
That's Heather's.
我会还给她
I'll get it back to her.
我们可以自己还给她
We could give it back to her.
行啊
You could.
不过她现在不在这
'Cept she's not here.
今天我轮班
Bailed on me today.
怎么了
What is this?
你们俩还想讨点奖励吗
You girls want a reward or somethin'?
不是
No.
我们就是
We're just...
助人为乐
Good Samaritans.
海瑟
Heather.
你能找到她吗
Do you think you can find her?
不是吧
No way!
你看见什么了
What do you see?
一扇门
A door.
一扇红色的门
A red door.
救命
Help me.
救救我
Help me!
不
No!
怎么了 一一
What happened? El!
有人吗
Hello?
有人在吗
Anybody home?
我们没有恶意
We come in peace.
不要
No!
不
No!
我们走吧
Let's go!
乔伊
Joyce.
没事吧
You okay?
没事
I'm fine.
你要在车里等我吗
You want to wait in the car?
我说了我没事
I said I'm fine.
-找到目标 -在哪
- Target acquired. - Where?
-十点钟方向 萨姆·古迪商场 -给我看看
- Ten o'clock. Sam Goody's. - Give me that.
我去
Shit.
旅行包
Duffel bag.
邪恶苏联人
Evil Russian.
慢点
Slow down.
我们要跟丢了
We're losin' him.
-你跟得太近了 -看着点路 臭小子
- You're getting too close. - Watch it, dickwad.
你好 对 我很好
Hello. Yes. I am fine.
你怎么样
How are you?
大家都注意听
All right, everyone, listen up!
问你们个问题
I just have one question for you.
有谁
Who...
准备好大汗淋漓一场了
is ready to sweat?
这就对了
That's right!
现在让我们美美地开始了
Okay! Let's start it nice and easy now.
大腿都扭起来
Let's move our thighs. Yeah!
美女们 好好个热身
Yeah, ladies, warm it up.
接着扭动你的臀部
Bring it down to your hips.
开始感觉到发热了
Start feeling that burn,
全身都有感觉了 对吧
everywhere, down in the loins, right?
加油 美女们 让我看看你们做得怎么样
Come on, ladies, show me what you got.
现在慢下来 感受身体的发力
Slow now. Just isolate.
倾斜一点 做得不错
Ooh, tip that up. That feels good!
"这周很长
"The week is long.
银猫进食 当蓝在西边遇到黄
The silver cat feeds when blue meets yellow in the west.
去中国听上去不错 只要你轻轻走"
A trip to China sounds nice if you tread lightly."
"脚步轻轻"
"Tread lightly"?
-你的快递 -谢谢
- Delivery for you. - Thank you.
-祝您生活愉快 -你也是
- Have a nice day. - Yeah, you too.
银猫
Silver cat.
银猫
Silver cat.
你不会相信达斯汀觉得谁是苏联人
You're not gonna believe who Dustin thought was a Russian.
-你也觉得了 -不 我才没觉得
- You did too. - No, I did not.
-你明明也觉得了 -不 我没有
- Yes, you did. - No, I did not.
"去中国听上去不错"
"A trip to China sounds nice."
去中国听上去不错
A trip to China sounds nice.
去中国听上去不错
A trip to China sounds nice.
去中国听上去不错
A trip to China sounds nice.
去中国听上去不错
A trip to China sounds nice.
"只要你轻轻走"
"If you tread lightly."
只要你轻轻
If you tread...
只要你轻
If you tread...
只要你轻轻走
If you tread lightly.
当 当蓝在西边遇到黄
"When-- When blue and yellow meet in the west."
当蓝在西边
When blue meets yellow...
遇到黄
in the west.
罗宾
Robin.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
-我解出来了 -解出什么
- I cracked it. - Cracked what?
我解出了密♥码♥
I cracked the code.
就是它
There it is!
小心点 它可能有狂犬病
Careful! It might have rabies!
最好把它丢出去
Better get that thing outta here.
你不会想让它啃掉你耳廓的
You don't want it eatin' the tires off your car.
拜托
Come on!
美剧 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表