这
What--
-这是什么 -证据
-What's this? -Proof.
证据
Proof?
他们不是说想要证据吗 我们就把这给他们
They said they wanted proof, right? So let's give it to 'em.
一只橡皮老鼠
A rubber rat?
不 真的老鼠
No, the real rat.
德里斯科尔的老鼠
Driscoll's rat.
你自己也说过它看起来不对劲
You said yourself it looked sick.
我们可以把它带去动物控制中心
We can take it to an animal control center,
他们能对它做点血检
they can run some blood tests on it,
-看看它怎么回事 -南希 冷静
-figure out what's wrong with it-- -Whoa, Nancy, slow down.
汤姆并没有要证据
Tom didn't ask for proof.
他让我们放下这件事
He asked us to drop the story.
那是因为他不信任我们
That's because he didn't believe us.
南茜
Nancy.
我是对的
I'm right.
那不是重点
That's not the point.
那什么是重点
Then what's the point?
你应该在和他们说话之前动动脑子
You should've thought about that before you talked to them.
他们都是混♥蛋♥ 我明白
All right? They're assholes, okay? I get it.
但这报道就是很蠢
But it's just some stupid story.
愚蠢
Oh, it's stupid?
如果被解雇了就很蠢
It's stupid to get fired over.
没人会解雇我们
No one's going to fire us.
听着 如果你不想去 没关系
Look, if you don't want to go, that's fine.
只是
Just...
把钥匙给我
give me the keys.
你可真无情 你知道吗
You're relentless, you know that?
拜托
Come on.
没人在家
Nobody's home.
所有的洞都被填起来了
All the cavities have been filled.
我看着他们做的 乔伊
I watched 'em do it, Joyce.
威尔
Will!
结束了
It's over.
结束了
It's over.
我觉得我快疯了
I feel like I'm losing my mind.
你没有疯
You're not losing your mind.
我也差不多
Not any more than I am.
你知道 那天我因为贝琪·佩恩的狗
You know, the other day, I almost shot Betsy Payne's dog
从栅栏后面冲过来就差点开枪 我
because it came rushing at me from behind this fence, and I...
我发誓我以为是那东西
I swear to God, I thought it was one of those things.
你知道我一直在关注着这些事吧
You know that I'm keeping a close eye on things, right?
-当然 -因为那对我来说很重要
- Yeah. - Because it's important to me.
让你感到安全对我来说很重要
It is important to me that you feel safe.
让你的家人感到安全
That you and your family feel safe.
我想让你觉得
I want you to feel
这还可以是你的家
like this can still be your home.
怎么了
What?
你觉得我发现不了吗
You didn't think I'd find out about that?
加里给我打电♥话♥
Gary called me.
他说他要把你的房♥子装♥修♥好挂出去卖♥♥
He said he's fixing up your house to put on the market.
孩子们知道了吗
The kids know yet?
在萨拉...
After Sarah...
我不得不离开
I had to get away.
我不得不离开那鬼地方 你明白吗
I had to get the hell out of that place, you know?
逃离那些
Outrun those, uh...
那些回忆 我想
those memories, I guess.
我是说 你觉得我为什么会回到这个鬼地方
I mean, why do you think I ended up back in this shithole?
但你有着我不曾有过的东西
But you have something that I never had.
你有了解你经历的人
You have people that know what you've been through.
你有关心你的人
You have people that care about you.
就在这里
Right here.
在霍金斯
In Hawkins.
你是说
You mean...
你是说 像斯科特·克拉克这样的
You mean, people like Scott Clarke.
那是开玩笑的
That was a joke.
那是什么
What's that?
在这里等我
Wait here.
威尔
Will!
威尔 对不起 兄弟 行了吗
Will, I'm sorry, man, all right?
我当时太混♥蛋♥了
I was being a total asshole.
拜托 你能出来我们谈谈吗
Please, can you just come outside and we'll talk?
威尔
Will!
威尔
Hey, Will!
拜托 兄弟 我们很抱歉
Come on, man! We're sorry!
威尔
Will!
它要来了
Something is coming,
它渴望鲜血
something hungry for blood.
-是什么 -会不会是魔王
- What is it? - What if it's the Demogorgon?
天呐 如果是魔王我们就完蛋了
Oh, Jesus, we're so screwed if it's the Demogorgon.
不是魔王
It's not the Demogorgon.
-威尔 你出招 -火球
- Will, your action! - Fireball!
十四
Fourteen!
直接攻击 威尔贤者的火球击中了赛索妖蛇
Direct hit! Will the Wise's fireball hits the thessalhydra!
-你会打给谁 -捉鬼敢死队
- Who you gonna call? - Ghostbusters!
-伊根 -范克曼
- Egon! - Venkman!
真傻
Stupid.
太傻了
So stupid.
太傻了
So stupid.
真傻
Stupid.
德里斯科尔太太
Mrs. Driscoll?
她肯定没在家
Oh, she must not be home.
她80岁了 外面雨还这么大
She's an 80-year-old woman and it's pouring.
还能上哪儿去
Where else would she be?
-你干什么呢 -她可能摔倒了
- Whoa, what are you doing? - Maybe she fell.
之类的
Or something.
南茜
Nancy--
德里斯科尔太太
Mrs. Driscoll?
-真要这样吗 -德里斯科尔太太
- Seriously? - Mrs. Driscoll?
我是南茜
It's Nancy.
《霍金斯邮报》的
From The Hawkins Post.
德里斯科尔太太
Mrs. Driscoll?
德里斯科尔太太
Mrs. Driscoll?
注意看大熊猫和考夫曼鞋店
Look for Imperial Panda and Kaufman Shoes.
他们和吹口哨的是一起的 十点钟方向
They're with that whistling guy, ten o'clock.
-你觉得里面有什么 -枪 炸♥弹♥
- What do you think's in there? - Guns, bombs?
化学武器
Chemical weapons?
不管是什么 他们已经全副武装了
Whatever it is, they're armed to the teeth.
真好
Great.
好极了
That's great.
那里有什么
Hey, what's in there?
还是盒子
It's just more boxes.
让我看看
Let me check it out.
-不要 我还看着呢 -让我看看
- No, I'm still looking. - Lemme see it.
等一下
Hang on!
躲
Duck!
待在这
Stay here.
守着门
Watch the door.
看来我们找到你的苏联人了
Well, I think we found your Russians.
我是霍金斯警♥察♥局局长 举起手走出来
This is Hawkins Chief of Police! Come out with your hands up!
听到了吗 举起手
You hear me? Hands up!
霍普
Hopper!
霍普
Hopper!
霍普
Hopper!
霍普
Hopper! Hopper!
就是这吗
Is this it?
-这是她家 -什么
- This is her house. - What?
海瑟的家
Heather's house.
是不是很可爱
Isn't that cute, huh?
他真幽默
He's so funny.