麦克斯
Max.
我们不是故意要...闯进来的
We didn't mean to... barge in.
我们敲了门 但是...
We tried to knock, but...
可能风暴太大你们没听见
maybe you didn't hear us over the storm.
不好意思 这两个
I'm sorry, who is this
把我的客厅搞得全是水的人是谁
dripping all over my living room right now?
不好意思
I'm sorry.
珍妮特 汤姆
Janet, Tom,
这位...
this...
是我的妹妹 麦克辛
is my sister, Maxine.
你来这儿究竟是要干什么
What on earth are you doing here?
出什么事了
Is something wrong?
我们就是想确认一下一切都好
We just wanted to make sure everything was okay.
好
Okay?
-为什么不好 -她在哪儿
- Why wouldn't it be okay? - Where is she?
不好意思
I'm sorry.
你说谁
Where is who?
有点烤焦了 不好意思
Well, they're a little burnt, I'm sorry--
海瑟 这是我妹妹 麦克辛
Heather! This is my sister, Maxine.
对不起 我还不知道你的名字
And, I'm sorry, I did not quite catch your name.
一一
El.
一一
El.
你刚才说什么 一一
Now, what is it you were saying, El?
你们不是在找人吗
You were looking for somebody?
我 我看见
I-- I saw...
我看见你--
I saw you--
你们经理 在泳池那儿
Your manager. At the pool.
他说你们今天没去工作
He said you guys didn't come in to work today,
我们有点儿担心
so we got worried.
海瑟今天不太舒服
Heather wasn't feeling so hot today,
所以我们决定休息一天 让她养一养
so we thought we'd take the day off to nurse her back to health.
但是你现在没事了 是吧 海瑟
But you're feeling just fine right now, aren't you, Heather?
我现在好多了
I'm feeling so much better.
你俩想要块饼干吗
Do you girls want a cookie?
刚从烤箱拿出来的
They're fresh out of the oven.
威尔
Will!
威尔
Will!
发生什么了 你还好吗
What happened? Are you okay?
他回来了
He's back.
一切都好吗
Is everything all right?
都好
Yes.
一切都好
Everything's fine.
你妹妹真的不想留下一起吗
Your sister really didn't want to stay?
不 她只是...
No, she's just not...
不太喜欢热闹
you know, really a people person.
我就是感觉外面风暴这么大
Well, I just don't like the idea
让她们两个就这么离开不太好
of them out there in the storm like that.
她们不会有事儿的
Oh, they'll be fine.
我提醒过你慢点喝的 珍妮特
I told you to slow down on that wine, Janet.
好的 亲爱的
Yes, darling.
你还好吗 妈妈
Are you okay, Mommy?
嗯 我 我只是...
Yes, I'm-- I'm just...
有点儿头晕
feeling a little lightheaded is all.
都是酒的事儿
Hm. It's all that wine.
抱歉 不好意思
I'm sorry. Um, if you'll excuse me,
我得上楼去躺一会儿
I'm just gonna go upstairs and lie down for a bit.
珍妮特
Janet?
珍妮特 珍妮特
Janet? Janet?
珍妮特
Janet!
珍妮特 快叫救护车
Janet! Call 911!
快叫救护车
Call 91--
我真的很抱歉 爸爸
I'm really sorry about this, Daddy,
但是马上就会过去的 我保证
but it'll all be over soon, I promise.
美剧 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表