抱歉 你叫什么来着
I'm sorry, I did not quite catch your name.
发生了什么
What happened?
救我
Help me.
不
No!
看哪个
Which one?
我不知道
I don't know.
你不用再担心了 好吗
Hey, there's nothing to worry about anymore, okay?
这讲不通
It doesn't make sense.
什么讲不通
What doesn't make sense?
海瑟
Heather.
血迹
The blood.
冰块
The ice.
海瑟发高烧
Heather had a fever,
就泡了个冰水澡 但她现在好转了
so she took a cold bath, but she's better now.
肯定就是这样了
That has to be it.
我不知道那血是哪来的 但是
I don't know where that blood came from, but...
我们看到她了
we saw her.
我们都看到她了 她完全没事
We both saw her. She's totally fine.
那比利呢
What about Billy?
他怎么了
What about him?
他看上去不对劲
He seemed wrong.
他一直都不对劲
Wrong is kind of like his default.
但至少他不是杀人犯
But it's nice to know he's not a murderer,
那可就糟了
because that would've totally sucked.
那是谁
Who... is that?
瞧 这就是为什么你不能只跟迈克待在一起
See, this is why you can't just hang out with Mike all the time.
这是神奇女侠
This is Wonder Woman.
也就是戴安娜公主
AKA Princess Diana.
她来自天堂岛 那是个隐秘岛屿
She's from Paradise Island, which is, like, this hidden island
岛上只有女亚马逊战士
where there are only women Amazon warriors.
放开我 放开我
Let me go! Let me go!
朵丽丝 你得保持冷静 好吗
Doris, we need you to stay calm for us, okay?
-冷静 -我必须回去
- Stay calm. - I have to go back!
我必须回去
I have to go back!
我必须回去
I have to go back!
我必须回去
I have to go back!
好吧
Okay, so,
你俩想跟我解释一下 苍天在上
you two want to explain to me what in the name of Jesus
这到底是怎么回事
just happened here?
汤姆
Tom!
爸爸
Hi, Daddy.
海瑟
Heather...
亲爱的
sweetie...
不管这怎么回事 不管他把你卷进了什么事
whatever this is, whatever he's got you into,
你都不用这么做的
you don't have to do this.
你可以阻止他
You can stop this.
这是没法阻止的 爸爸
There is no stopping it, Daddy.
你会明白的
You'll see.
不
No.
海瑟 求你 海瑟
Heather, please! Heather!
尽量别动
Try not to move.
不
No.
不
No.
海瑟
Heather!
海瑟
Heather!
老天爷啊
Jesus Christ.
不
No.
不
No--
桑拿测试
小心
Hey, careful.
小心
Careful.
来
Here.
乔伊
Joyce.
来 来
Here, here, here.
没事的
It's okay.
就这样 好了吗
That's it. Got it?
-给 -我昏过去多久了
- Here. - How long have I been out?
好一阵了
A while.
你时而清醒时而昏沉
You've been drifting in and out.
但我怎么回来的
Yeah, but how did I get here?
很慢
Slowly.
-你最后记得什么 -有个暴徒袭击了我
- What's the last thing you remember? - Some thug attacked me.
-你需要休息 -我没事
- Hey, you need to rest. - No, I'm fine.
-不 你有事 霍普 -我没事
- No, you're not fine, Hop-- - I'm fine. I'm fine.
我的衣服呢
Where are my clothes?
都湿透了
They were soaked.
你认得他吗
I mean, did you recognize him?
-谁 -那个暴徒
- Who? - The thug.
我没看清楚
Well, I didn't get a good look.
他肯定是政♥府♥的吧
Well, I mean, he's gotta be government, right?
是啊 但如果是 他为什么要逃走
Yeah, but if he's government, what's he doing slinking around?
他跑什么
W-Why is he running?
我们怎么在下面什么都没发现
You know, why didn't we find anything down there?
我们去问他
Let's ask him.
那是什么
What is that?
他的牌照
His license plate.
-连字符是什么 -是空缺的
- What are the dashes? - Well, they're blanks.
有一个 好像是H还是P的
There was... I think it was either an H or a P
蹭掉了一块
with the part rubbed off.
绝对有个Y
And there was definitely a Y.
绝对的
For sure.
还有个可能是B 但也可能是8
And that, I think, was a B, but it could've been an eight.
还有...等等
And that-- Wait--
你还是继续做售货员吧
I think you should stick to sales.
你不能搜索一下吗
Can't you run a search or something?
我就是觉得你得降低期望
I just think you have to lower your expectations.
这可是州政♥府♥机构
I mean, this is a state government agency.
他们得几周才能找到匹配
Gonna take weeks before they find a match.
-几周 -那还是走运
- Weeks? - If we're lucky.
而且
And, I mean,
这人用自己的名字
what are the odds that this guy
注册汽车的几率又有多大
registers a car in his own name?
不是辆车
It wasn't a car.
你穿的什么啊
Uh, what are you wearing?
什么叫不是辆车
What do you mean it wasn't a car?
收到吗
Do you copy?
红色警报
This is a code red.
重复 红色警报
I repeat, this is a code red.
麦克斯 收到吗
Max. Do you copy?
红色警报
This is a code red.
闭
Shut...
嘴
up.
她关掉了
She turned it off.
开什么玩笑
You've got to be kidding me.
我在睡觉 走开
I'm sleeping. Go away.
我是迈克 别挂电♥话♥
This is Mike. Do not hang up.
出事了 坏事
Something happened, something bad.
我们的生命可能有危险
Our very lives can be at stake.
-你说什么呢 -来我家
- What are you talking about? - Just come over to my house.
我们会解释的
We'll explain everything.
-什么 -快来
- What? - Hurry.
他说了什么
What did he say?
再呼叫一次达斯汀
Try Dustin again.
他不接
He's not answering.
那就再呼一次
So, try him again.
达斯汀 收到吗
Dustin, do you copy?
重复 红色警报
I repeat, this is a code red.
那张钥匙卡能开门 不幸的是
That keycard opens the door, but unfortunately,
拿钥匙卡的苏联人还拿了枪
the Russian with this keycard also has a massive gun.
不管房♥间里是什么 不管盒子里是什么
美剧 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表