Whatever's in this room, whatever's in those boxes,
他们很不希望被人发现
they really don't want anybody finding it.
但肯定有办法进去的
But there's gotta be a way in.
知道吗
Well, you know...
我可以干掉他
I could just take him out.
-干掉谁 -那个苏联守卫
- Take who out? - The Russian guard.
怎么了 我偷溜到他身后
What? I sneak up behind him,
打昏他 拿到他的钥匙卡 轻松
I knock him out, and I take his keycard. It's easy.
你没听到我说他有挺大枪吗
Did you not hear the part about the massive gun?
达斯汀 我听到了
Yes, Dustin, I did.
所以 我要偷溜过去
And that's why I would be sneaking.
拜托 告诉我 老实说
Well, please, tell me this, and be honest,
你真的 跟谁打赢过吗
have you ever actually... won a fight?
好吧 有一次
Okay, that was one time--
两次 乔纳森 去年
Twice. Jonathan. Year prior?
听着 那不算数
Listen, that doesn't count.
为什么不
Why wouldn't it?
因为他似乎把你打得很惨
Because it looks like he beat the shit out of you.
-那是... -你嘴唇肿了 鼻子歪了
- It was... - You got a fat lip, crooked nose,
-眼睛肿了 流了好多血 -加起来的话
- swollen eye, a lot of blood... - ...things that all added up...
这可能还真可行
That just might work.
罗宾
Robin.
罗宾 你干什么
Hey, Robin! Hey, what-- what are you doing?
-我需要现金 -那一半是我的
- I need cash. - Well, half of that's mine.
-你去哪 -想办法进那个房♥间
- Where're you going? - To find a way into that room,
安全的办法
a safe way.
与此同时 你在这儿卖♥♥冰淇淋
And, in the meantime, sling ice cream,
乖乖的 别被人揍了
behave, and don't get beat up.
我马上回来
I'll be back in a jiff.
哥们
Oh, dude.
拜托 别舔我的冰淇淋勺啊
Come on, man, not my scooper.
如果中午前他能搞定排版就行
If he gets us the layout by noon, we can.
好 我告诉他
Okay, I'll let him know.
不知道他们会不会那么做
Dunno if they'll go through with it,
但我觉得该告诉你
but I just thought you should know.
南茜
Nancy.
乔纳森
Jonathan.
我在报社干了25年了
I've worked at this paper for twenty-five years.
Twenty-five...
年
years.
我们是小镇报社
Now, we're a small-town paper,
但我们有大报社没有的东西
but we have something the big papers don't have:
信任
trust.
-社区的信任 -汤姆 你可以...
- The trust of our community. - Tom, if you just--
知道我怎么建立这份信任的吗
Do you know how I built that trust?
靠相信一件你们俩
By placing my faith in something
似乎不怎么看重的东西
the two of you don't seem to value a whole lot:
事实
facts.
事实
Facts.
趁这机会 我们谈谈一些事实
So, while we're here, let's go over the facts.
1 你们违背了我停止追查这则报道的命令
Fact one, you disobeyed a direct order to stop pursuing this story.
2 你们冒称是记者
two, you falsely identified yourselves as reporters,
反复欺骗了一位老太太
repeatedly lying to an elderly woman.
3 你们闯进了她家 构成擅闯罪
three, you broke into her home, committing trespass.
4 她差点死在去医院的路上
four, she almost died en route to the hospital.
要不是我们去了 她就真死了
She would've died if we hadn't shown up!
不管那老鼠染了什么病 她显然被传上了
Whatever disease that rat had clearly passed to her--
5 德里斯科尔太太有妄想型精神分♥裂♥
Five! Mrs. Driscoll is a paranoid schizophrenic.
你们不知道吧
You didn't know that, did you?
好了
Now...
带病老鼠
disease-carrying rats?
二次瘟疫 你们觉得可信吗
The second coming of the plague? Does this sound credible to you,
还是听上去更像
or perhaps does this sound
一位病重老妇的妄想
more like the delusions of a very sick old lady?
-这我不知道 -她的家人气坏了
- I didn't know that. - Her family's furious.
气到威胁要起诉
So furious, in fact, they've threatened litigation.
-起诉 -疯了吧
- Litigation? - That's crazy.
这我倒是同意
For once, we agree.
这一切都疯了
This is crazy.
事实上 在我的职业生涯里
In fact, in my entire professional career,
从未遇到过这样的事
I've never dealt with anything quite like it.
但希望
But hopefully,
你已经学到了宝贵的教训
hopefully, you've learned something valuable here.
你已经学到
You've learned...
在工作中
how in the workplace,
在现实世界里
in the real world,
你的行为是有后果的
there are consequences to your actions.
这就要说到第六条 也是最后一条
Which brings me to my sixth and final...
事实了
fact.
你们被解雇了
You're fired.
你俩都是
Both of you.
我起初没觉得真有什么
I didn't think it was anything at first.
我觉得我就是不想去相信
I mean, I think I just didn't want to believe it.
我第一次感觉到是看《丧尸出笼》那天
The first time I felt it was at Day of the Dead.
-那晚还断电了 -然后 第二天
- Power went out that night, too. - And then I felt it again
我又在尼尔森农场附近的田野里感到了
at the field near the Nelson farm the next day.
昨天 又在拜耶斯堡外感到了
Then again yesterday outside Castle Byers.
威尔
Will!
是什么感觉
What does it feel like?
几乎像是
It's almost like...
你们知道坐过山车下行的感觉吗
You know when you drop on a roller coaster?
-知道 -嗯
- Sure. - Yeah.
-不知道 -就好像
- No. - It's like...
你身体里的一切
everything inside your body
都突然下沉 但是
is just sinking all at once, but...
这感觉更糟
this is worse.
你的身体
Your body...
发冷 无法呼吸
it goes cold and-- and you can't breathe.
我以前感觉到过
I've felt it before,
只要他靠近时
whenever he was close.
谁靠近时
Whenever who was close?
吸灵魔
The Mind Flayer.
走开
Go away!
走开
Go away!
我关闭了大门
I closed the gate.
我知道 但是
I know, but...
如果他没走呢
what if he never left?
如果我们把他跟我们关在了一起呢
What if we locked him out here with us?
这是他
This is him.
他的全部
All of him.
但那天在田野里
But, that day on the field,
他的一部分附在了我身上
a part of him attached itself to me.
我妈妈把它弄了出去
My mom got it out of me...
滚出我儿子的身体
Get the hell out of my son!
然后一一关闭了大门
...and Eleven closed the gate.
但我身体里当时还在的那部分
But the part that was still in me,
如果它还在我们世界里呢
what if it's still in our world?
在霍金斯
In Hawkins.
我不懂 一一关闭大门时魔狗都死了
I don't understand. The Demodogs died when El closed the gate.
如果脑子死亡 身体就死亡
If the brain dies, the body dies.
我们不能冒险
We can't take any chances.
我们需要做最坏的打算
We need to assume the worst.
吸灵魔又回来了
The Mind Flayer's back.
是啊 如果真是
Yeah. And if he is,
他肯定还会想再附在谁身上
he'd want to attach himself to someone again.
新我
A new me.
新宿主
A new host.
怎么分辨一个人是不是宿主
How can you tell if someone is a host?
他在吗
Hey, is he in?
-嗯 他正忙呢 但是 -好极了
- Yes, he's busy at the moment, but-- - Great.
喂
Excuse me.