Why am I just hearing about this?
我还以为你知道
I thought you knew.
我说过 找到威尔以前
I told you, I don't want you out after dark
我不许你们天黑出门
until Will is found.
我知道 但是我如果不去会很奇怪
I know, I know, but it'd be super weird if I'm not there.
因为所有人都会参加
I mean, everyone's going.
那...十点前回到家
Just... be back by 10:00.
不如你把男孩们也带上吧
Why don't you take the boys, too?
-不要 -不要
- No! - No!
你们不觉得该参加吗 为了威尔
Don't you think you should be there? For Will?
抱歉 抽筋了
Sorry. Spasm.
没事的 霍莉
It's okay, Holly.
-不过声音很响而已 -你可真行
- It's just a loud noise. - Nice.
威尔
Will!
最好快出来 伙计 威尔 你在哪
Better come out, buddy. Will, where are ya?
你觉得厄尔真的看见威尔了吗
Hey, you think Earl really saw Will?
那他的头发怎么剃光了
I mean, what's he doin' with a shaved head?
还偷本尼的食物
And stealing food from Benny?
这样吧 等我们找到他 再问他
Tell you what, when we find him, we'll ask.
尸体不会回答问题
Can't ask a corpse questions.
停一下
Hold up!
找到什么了吗
You got something?
-你找到什么 -我不确定
- Hey, what do you got? - Not sure.
也许没什么
Maybe nothing.
我找到这个 在那里面
I found this. In there.
小朋友才不可能爬进去
No way a kid crawls through there.
很难说...
I don't know...
兔子怕了也能咬人
a scared enough one might.
他哥哥说他很会躲
His brother said he was good at hiding.
一一
El?
没有大人 只有我们 跟烘肉卷
No adults. Just us and some meatloaf.
别担心 他们不会把你的事说出去
Don't worry. They won't tell anyone about you.
他们保证 懂吗
They promise. Right?
我们要是早知道你有超能力 绝对不敢惹你
We never would've upset you if we knew you had superpowers.
达斯汀的意思是
What Dustin is trying to say is
他们刚才...吓到了
that they were just scared... earlier.
就这样
That's all.
我们只不过想找到我们的朋友
We just wanted to find our friend.
朋友
"Friend"?
对 朋友 威尔
Yeah, friend. Will?
"朋友"是什么
What is "Friend"?
她在开玩笑吗
Is she serious?
-朋友 -就是你会为他赴汤蹈火的人
- A friend-- - Is someone that you'd do anything for.
你会把好东西借给他们
You lend them your cool stuff,
比如漫画书和集换卡
like comic books and trading cards.
而且永不违背承诺
And they never break a promise.
-尤其是吐过口水的 -吐口水
- Especially when there's spit. - Spit?
口水的承诺就是...你永不违背的承诺
A spit swear means... you never break your word.
是种契约
It's a bond.
这点很重要 因为好朋友...
That's super important, because friends...
无所不谈
they tell each other things.
父母不知道的事
Things that parents don't know.
-芭芭拉 靠边停车 -什么
- Barbara, pull over. - What?
靠边停车
Pull over!
我们停这儿干什么
What are we doing here?
他家离这儿还有三条街
His house is three blocks away.
我们不能停在他家车道
We can't park in the driveway.
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
对啊 邻居会看到
Yeah, the neighbors might see.
这太蠢了 我送你去就算了
This is so stupid. I'm just gonna drop you off.
冷静点 芭比 拜托嘛
Calm down, Barb. Come on.
你答应要去的 你要一起去
You promised that you'd go. You're coming.
我们会玩得很开心的
We're gonna have a great time.
他不过想和你上♥床♥
He just wants to get in your pants.
不 才不是
No, he doesn't.
南茜 说真的
Nance... seriously.
他约你去他家
He invited you to his house.
家里没大人
His parents aren't home.
少来了 你没这么笨
Come on, you are not this stupid.
汤米·H和卡洛都会在
Tommy H. and Carol are gonna be there.
汤米和卡洛大概七年级就开始胡搞了
Tommy and Carol have been having sex since, like, seventh grade.
到时候大概就像个淫乱派对
It'll probably just be, like, a big orgy.
-恶心 -我是说真的
- Gross. - I'm serious!
好吧 那...
All right, well...
你可以当我的监护人 好吗
you can be, like, my guardian. All right?
确保我不会喝醉然后做傻事
Make sure I don't get drunk and do anything stupid.
那是新内衣吗
Is that a new bra?
不是
No.
芭比 放轻松
Barb, chill.
我很放松啊
I'm chill.
你们好 女士们
Hello, ladies.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
冷死了
It's freezing.
你有没有过被诅咒的感觉
You ever feel cursed?
上一次这里有人失踪是...
You know, the last person to go missing here was in, uh...
1923年的夏天
the summer of '23.
上一次有人自杀是1961年秋天
The last suicide was the fall of '61.
那上一次有人冻死是什么时候
When'd the last person freeze to death?
进来吧
Hey, come back inside.
让我取暖
Warm me up. Just...
让我在这儿待一会
Just give me a minute out here.
这怪人在做什么
What's the weirdo doing?
一一
El?
威尔
Will.
超能力
Superpowers.
你在幽暗密林见到过他吗
Did you see him? On Mirkwood?
你知道他在哪吗
Do you know where he is?
我没懂
I don't understand.
躲起来
Hiding.
威尔躲起来了
Will is hiding?
躲开坏人吗
From the bad men?
那是躲开谁
Then from who?
在哪呢
Where are you?
一 二
One! Two!
-三 -住手 汤米 不要啊
- Three! - Stop it, Tommy, no! Don't!
你真是个混♥蛋♥ 汤米
You're such an asshole, Tommy.
你那是想打动我吗
Is that supposed to impress me?
-没成功吗 -你知道那很老套吧
- You're not? - You are a cliché, you do realize that?
你才老套
You are a cliché.
用功读书 玩玩乐团
What with your... your grades and your band practice.
我才不玩乐团呢
I'm so not in band.
行吧 交际花 那不如你
Okay, party girl. Why don't you just,
向我们展示下喝一罐吧
show us how it's done, then?
行
Okay.
-你得在那扎个小洞 -我知道
- You gotta make a little hole right in the bott-- - I got it.
她可聪明呢 你个白♥痴♥
Yeah, she's smart, you douche!
干 干 干
Chug. Chug. Chug.
干 干 干
Chug. Chug. Chug.
芭比 想试试吗
Barb, you wanna try?
什么 不
What? No.
不 不想 谢了
No, I don't want to. Thanks.
来嘛
Come on.
-来呀 -南茜 我不想试
- Come on. Yeah. - Nance, I don't want to.
-很好玩的 试试嘛 -南茜
- It's fun! Just give it a-- - Nance...
凡事都要试一试嘛
Just... just give it a shot.
好吧
Okay.
所以是要...
So you just...
-精彩 -你没事吧
- Gnarly. - Are you okay?
-没事 -芭比 你出血了
- Yeah. - Barb, you're bleeding.
我没事 洗手间在哪
I'm fine. Where's your bathroom?
在...一楼穿过厨房♥ 左手边