按揭 大学学费
Mortgage, college tuition.
那都是真实的东西 南茜
You know, they're real things, Nancy.
你不用在乎 所以你不在乎的东西
Things that you don't care about, only because you don't have to.
-我可没活在泡泡里 -你就是
- I didn't realize I lived in a bubble! - Well, you do!
你希望一切装在银盘子里递给你
You want everything handed to you on a silver platter.
你只是实习生 南茜
I mean, we were interns, Nancy!
实习生
Interns!
你以为呢
What did you expect,
你一个月内就能当上明星记者
that you would make star reporter in a month?
侦破大案吗
Crack the big case?
你知道你口气跟他们一样吧
You sound just like them. You realize that, right?
就跟布鲁斯和那些混♥蛋♥一样
Just like Bruce and those assholes--
是啊 那些混♥蛋♥给了我们份工作
Yeah, yeah, those assholes gave us jobs.
是吗 那就是羞辱
Is that what that was? That was humiliating.
羞辱
Humiliating.
真实世界很糟
Yeah, the real world sucks.
像我们其他人一样面对吧
Deal with it like the rest of us.
你根本不懂
You don't know what it's like.
你也不懂
Neither do you.
看来我们已经不理解彼此了
Well, then, I guess we just don't understand each other anymore.
看来是的
Yeah, I guess not.
你早回家了
Hey, you're home early.
是啊 今天工作不重
Yeah. Light day.
光靠20块就能在郡记录厅
It is fascinating what 20 bucks will get you
查到的东西真是不可思议
at the County Recorder's Office.
星庭商场
Starcourt Mall.
完整蓝图
The complete blueprints.
不赖
Not bad.
我们在这里 海员勺
So, this is us, Scoops,
我们想去这里
and this is where we want to get.
我看不到通往那里的路
I mean, I don't really see a way in.
是没有
There's not,
如果你光找门的话
if you're talking exclusively about doors.
风道
Air ducts.
正确
Exactly.
原来 这间密室跟常规房♥间一样需要空气
Turns out, this secret room needs air just like any old room.
而这些气道
And these air ducts
一路通往
lead all the way...
这里
here.
手电筒
Flashlight.
谢谢
Thank you.
不行啊
Yeah, I don't know, man.
你恐怕钻不进来 这里
I don't know if you can fit in here. It's, like...
非常窄
super tight.
我能行
I'll fit.
相信我 没有锁骨 记得吗
Trust me. No collar bones, remember?
什么
Uh, excuse me?
他...有病
Oh, he's, uh... Yeah, he's got some disease.
是叫什么...
Chry, uh... It's chrydo, um...
什么的 我也不知道
Something. Yeah, I dunno.
他少几块骨头什么的 像秋葵一样能伸能屈
He's missing bones and stuff. He can bend like Gumbo.
是甘比吧[绿色黏土小人]
You mean Gumby.
就是秋葵啦
I'm pretty sure it's Gumbo.
-史蒂夫 闭嘴 推我 -好
- Steve, just shut up and push me! - Okay.
我推你
I'll push ya.
-别推脚 蠢蛋 推我屁♥股♥ -什么
- Not my feet, dumbass. Push my ass. - What?
碰我屁♥股♥ 我不在乎
Touch my butt! I don't care!
-使劲点推 -我在推了
- Come on! Harder! - I'm pushing!
使劲推
Push harder!
你在玩我的腿呢
You're playing with my legs.
我没玩 我脚下不稳
I'm not playing, I have terrible footing.
-快点 -我就把你塞进去了 准备好了吗
- Come on! - I'm gonna just shove you, ready?
-塞 -一 二
- Just shove me? - One, two...
-该死 -行吗
- Shit. - That work?
-再来一次 -水手们 需要全员出动
- One more time. - Ahoy, sailors! All hands on deck!
来啊
Come on.
过来给我上样品
Get over here and serve me some samples.
我不知道 我看他挺正常的
I don't know. He looks pretty normal to me.
正常 你见过几次他穿上衣啊
Normal? How many times have you seen him with a shirt on?
是有点奇怪
I mean, it's a little weird.
不止一点
More than a little.
他泡了冰浴 吸灵魔就喜欢冷
He was in a tub with ice. The Mind Flayer likes it cold.
-再加上别的 -但他在泳池边闲坐着呢
- Plus everything else-- - But he's lounging at the pool,
这可一点也不吸灵魔
which is, like, the least Mind Flayer thing ever.
未必
Not necessarily.
吸灵魔喜欢躲藏
The Mind Flayer likes to hide.
他只在需要时利用我
He only used me when he needed me.
就像是 休眠
It's like... like you're dormant.
然后 等他需要你了
And then, when he needs you,
你就被激活了
you're activated.
好吧 那我们
Okay, so we just...
等待他被激活
wait until he gets activated.
不 如果他伤人呢
No. What if he hurts someone?
或是杀人
Or kills someone.
我们不能冒险
We can't take that chance.
我们得搞清楚他是不是宿主
We need to find out if he's the host.
-你去哪 -我有个点子 仅限男生
- Where are you going? - I have an idea. Boys only.
-不是吧 -相信我一次
- Seriously? - Just trust me on this one.
好 我们等到泳池关闭 大家都走光
Okay, so we wait until the pool closes, until everyone leaves,
我们要想办法让他从这里
and we somehow get him to come from here and...
进入这里
get him into here.
-关门 -小孩 快关门
- Hey, shut the door! - Hey, come on, kid, shut it!
我吐了一点点
I think I just threw up in my mouth.
听着 控制器就在这里 完美
And look, the controls are right here. It's perfect.
-能达到足够的高温吗 -104度呢
- Will it get hot enough? - 220 degrees.
我们只需要想办法把他骗进去
We just have to figure out how to get him in here.
-然后我们锁门 -加热
- Then we lock him in... - Heat him up...
不管怎样 我们都能确定了
No matter what happens, we'll know.
我们能确定无疑
We'll know for sure.
-我不知道 -你不知道自己能不能钻进去吗
- Yeah, I don't know. - You don't know if you can fit?
我能钻进去 我不确定我想不想
Oh, I can fit. I just don't know if I want to.
你幽闭恐惧吗
Are you claustrophobic?
我不恐惧什么
I don't have phobias.
-好吧 那怎么了 -就这么了
- Okay, well, what's the problem? - The problem is,
我还没听到你们说
I still haven't heard what's in this
艾瑞卡有什么好处
for Erica.
再来点软糖
More fudge, please.
去吧
Go on.
好了
All right.
你看这个 这就是你要走的路线
You see this? This is the route you're gonna take.
然后我们等到今晚最后的货送走
Then we just wait till the last delivery goes out tonight.
你就打掉隔山 跳下来 开门
Then you knock out the grate, jump down, open the door.
-然后你们就能知道盒子里有什么了 -对
- Then you find out what's in those boxes? - Exactly.
你说守卫有枪
And you say this guard is armed.
对 但他不会在的
Yes, but he won't be there.
-还有陷阱吗 -陷阱
- And booby traps? - Booby traps?
-激光 墙里有尖刺 -什么
- Lasers, spikes in the wall? - What?
知道你们这个半吊子计划在我听来像什么吗
You know what this half-baked plan of yours sounds like to me?
威胁儿童安全
Child endangerment.
我们会时刻用无线电联络你
We'll be in radio contact with you the whole time--
威胁儿童安全
Child endangerment.
艾瑞卡
Erica?
我们认为这些苏联人想伤害我们国家
We think these Russians want to do harm to our country.
搞大破坏 你不爱国吗
Great harm. Don't you love your country?
美国这个单词里里就有"艾瑞卡"
You can't spell "America" without "Erica."
是啊
Uh, yeah, yeah.
好奇怪 但说得没错
Oddly, that's, uh, totally true.
所以 别为了我们
So, so, don't do this for us.
为了你的祖国吧
Do it for your country.
为了你的同胞吧
Do it for your fellow man.