该死
Shit! Shit!
我们在下行
We're going down! We're going down!
可不是呢 哈灵顿
Yeah, no shit, Harrington!
这按钮怎么不好用
Why don't these buttons work?!
按按钮
Press the button!
你以为我在干什么
What do you think I'm doing?!
快按点什么 按按钮
Come on, press something! Just press the button!
按啊
Push it!
我的腹股沟
My groin.
掉在我的腹股沟上了
It fell on my groin.
达斯汀
Dustin!
把这个搬开
Get this off of me!
我动不了
I can't move.
大家都还好吗
Is everyone okay?
是啊 我好极了
Yeah, I'm great, now that
我现在知道苏联人不会设计电梯了
I know that Russians can't design elevators!
我想我们已确定了那些按钮不好使
I think we've clearly established that those buttons don't work.
那是按钮 肯定有功能的
They're buttons. They have to do something.
是啊 如果我们有钥匙卡的话
Yeah, if we had a keycard.
-什么 -电子锁
- A what? - It's an electronic lock.
跟装卸区门一样 如果我们没有钥匙卡
Same as the loading dock door. If we don't have a keycard,
-就打不开 所以 -我们困在这里了
- it won't operate, meaning-- - We're stuck in here.
是啊
Yeah.
你们这些呆子要知道
Just so you nerds are aware,
我今晚本该去蒂娜家过夜的
I'm supposed to be spending the night at Tina's,
蒂娜总替我掩护
and Tina always covers for me.
但如果我明天不回家参加杰克叔叔的派对
But if I'm not home for Uncle Jack's party tomorrow
我妈妈发现是你们害的
and my mom finds out you three are responsible,
她会一个个地找到你们 割了你们的喉
she's gonna hunt you down, one by one, and slit your throat.
我才不在乎蒂娜
I don't care about Tina!
或杰克叔叔的派对
Or Uncle Jack's party!
你妈妈是找不到我们的
Your mom's not gonna be able to find us
因为我们要死在苏联电梯里了
if we're dead in a Russian elevator!
要不我们爬出去
What if we climbed out?
你刚刚说要爬吗
What were you saying about climbing?
看来有人在家
Looks like somebody's home.
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
哪传来的
Where's that coming from?
在我们下面
It's below us.
混♥蛋♥
Hey, dipshits!
霍金斯警局 手举起来
Hawkins PD. Hands in the air.
别逼我再说一次
Don't make me say it again!
英语
English.
你们说英语吗
You speak English?
我听不懂
I can't understand you!
我听不懂
I can't understand you.
听不懂
No understand!
霍普
Hopper!
别动
Don't move!
放下枪
Drop the gun.
放下
Drop it!
你听得懂吗 大块头
You understand what I'm saying, big guy?
放下武器
Drop the weapon.
否则呢
Or what?
你要开枪吗
You going to shoot?
很好
Good.
看来你听得懂
So you do understand what I'm saying, huh?
是的
And, yeah,
你不放下枪 我就给你的蠢脑袋
you don't put that thing away, I'm gonna blow some daylight
开开光
into that thick skull of yours.
不
No.
你不会的
You won't do that.
为什么
Why's that?
因为你是警♥察♥
Because you are policeman.
警♥察♥有底线
Policemen have rules.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
想试试看吗
Wanna test that theory?
我数到三
I'm gonna count to three.
一
One,
二
two,
三
three!
霍普
Hopper!
该死
Oh, shit.
跑
Go!
快跑 乔伊
Move, Joyce!
-天呐 -走 司木露[伏特加品牌]
- Oh, God. - Come on, Smirnoff.
你跟我们来
You're coming with us!
快走
Go, go, go!
快走
Let's go! Let's go!
快走 司木露 走
Move it, Smirnoff! Move it!
跑
Run!
乔伊 开车
Joyce! Drive!
-快 乔伊 别瞎闹了 -你开玩笑吗
- Come on, Joyce! Quit screwin' around! - Are you kidding me?
-该死 -快走
- Shit! - Go!
乔伊 开车
Joyce, drive.
-我尽力了 -乔伊 快开车
- I'm trying! - Joyce, please, drive!
开车
Drive!
快带我们离开
Get us outta here!
天呐
Oh, God!
坐稳
Hang on!
还觉得是我们政♥府♥搞鬼吗
Still think it was our government?
天呐 闭嘴
God, shut up!
-喂 -乔纳森
- Hello? - Jonathan.
你知道现在几点吗
Do you realize what time it is?
听我说
Listen to me, okay?
才早上6点
It's 6:00 a.m. and, uh,
我昨晚跟费根他们玩到很晚
I had a late night with Fagin and the gang, so--
-我在德里斯科尔住的医院 -什么
- I'm at the hospital with Driscoll. - What?
她已被药物昏迷几小时了
She's been sedated for a few hours
医生们还在做测试
and the doctors are still running tests.
南茜 拜托告诉我你在开玩笑
Nancy, please tell me you're joking.
不是开玩笑 是 我知道我疯了
It's not a joke. And, yes, I know I'm insane
不理智 不现实 但别训我了
and irrational and out of touch, but can you save your lecture,
因为我现在真的不在乎
because I really don't give a shit right now. I just...
我需要你找你弟弟
I need you to put me on the phone
来听电♥话♥
with your brother.
-什么 -乔纳森
- What? - Jonathan...
求你
Please.
他都不在家
He's not even here.
他人呢
Where is he?
他安全吗
Is he safe?
他为什么会不安全
Why wouldn't he be safe?
南茜
Nancy?
他为什么会不安全
Why wouldn't he be safe?
该死
Son of a bitch.
该死
Son of a bitch!
好 磁铁
Okay, a magnet? Magnets?
-你知道磁铁吗 -磁铁
- Do you know "Magnet"? Magnet? - Magnit.
对 磁铁
Yes, magnit.
好的 磁铁
Okay, so, uh, magnit...
我冰箱上的
on my-- my fridge,
我的冰盒子上的 它们
my icebox, and then they...
掉下来了
they fell.
消磁了 不能用了 你懂吗
They demagnetized, stopped working. Uh, do you understand?
嗯
Da.
那是因为你们在弄的机器吗
Okay, so is that because of the machines that you're working on?
-机器 -对 机器
- Machina. - Machina, machina, yes.
嗯嗯 机器
Da, da, machina.
-机器 -对 机器
- Machina, machina! - Yes, machina--