这可能是我稍有些
you know, probably just a little bit of the reason
暴躁的
why I'm feeling just...
原因之一
a tad cranky.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你觉得呢 我在撒尿 别看
What does it look like I'm doing? I'm taking a leak. Look away.
别看
Look away!
你能往别的地方瞄吗
Can you redirect your stream, please?
小心点
Be careful, careful, careful!
我们都不知道里面是什么
We don't even know what that is.
是啊 它或许能派上用场
Exactly. It could be useful.
怎么用
Useful how?
我们不吃饭 也能在这里活很久
We can survive down here a long time without food,
但如果人体不摄入水分 就会死的
but if the human body doesn't get water, it will die.
真不想戳破
I hate to break it to you,
但这可不是水
but this is not water.
对 但这是液体
No, but it's a liquid,
如果要在喝那玩意
and if it comes down to me drinking that shit
和渴死间选择
or dying of thirst,
我会喝的
I drink.
有人来了
We've got company.
你闻到了吗
You smell that?
什么
What?
尿味
Piss.
我们走
Let's go.
-走走走 -我走了
- Go. Go, go, go, go, go. - I'm going!
亨德森 走走
Henderson. Go, go.
快点 史蒂夫 我们走
Come on, Steve, let's go!
老天爷
Jesus Christ.
你还想喝那个吗
You still wanna drink that?
老天爷
Holy mother of God.
好吧
Well...
希望你们身体够健壮
hope you guys are in good shape.
说你呢 烤牛肉
Looking at you, roast beef.
我们走吧
Let's go, come on.
为什么针对我
Why me?
一模一样
It was the same thing,
跟去年威尔的状况一模一样
the exact same thing that happened to Will last year.
看啊 看看她的体温
And look at this. Look at the body temperatures.
他喜欢冷
He likes it cold.
好吧 那么这个吃化肥的疯老太婆
Okay, so this crazy old woman who was eating fertilizer--
-是德里斯科尔太太 -嗯 德里斯科尔太太
- Mrs. Driscoll. - Right, yeah, Mrs. Driscoll.
-她什么时候发作的 -昨晚
- What time was this attack? - Last night.
嗯 具体几点
Right, but what time last night?
-大概9点 -你等了一整晚才打给我
- Around 9:00. - You waited all night to call?
我在等医生做些测试
I was waiting for the doctors to run some tests.
你没在吗
You weren't there?
我现在不是来了吗
Well, I'm here now, aren't I?
哈利路亚
Hallelujah!
那么 你们的桑拿测试是几点
Um, so, wha-- what time was your... sauna test?
-大概9点 -大概9点
- Around 9:00. - Around 9:00.
那就证明了我的理论
Well, that proves it. That proves my theory.
她失灵了 跟比利一样
She's flayed, just like Billy.
-失灵 -吸灵魔 他吸走人的灵魂
- Flayed? - The Mind Flayer. He flays people.
控制他们的头脑
Takes over their mind.
这样一来 他们基本上就变成了他
Once they do that, they basically become him.
-如果有两人失灵 -那只能认定还有更多人
- If there are two flayed-- - We have to assume there are more.
海瑟
Heather.
比利对她做了什么
Billy was doing something to her.
她很怕
She was scared.
她在尖叫
She was screaming.
叫得很惨
Bad screams.
-还有叫得不惨吗 -麦克斯说
- What's a good scream? - Max said--
-那个不重要 -抱歉 我没跟上 海瑟是谁
- Doesn't matter. - I'm sorry, I'm lost. Who is Heather?
-她是泳池的救生员 -海瑟·霍利维吗
- She's a lifeguard at the pool. - Heather Holloway?
汤姆
Tom.
不是吧
Seriously?
欢迎来到我的世界
Welcome to my world.
系安全带
Seat belts.
-天呐 你能离我远点吗 -什么
- Oh, my God. Can you not walk so close? - What?
你走路时离我远点 你好臭
Can you not walk so close to me? You stink.
我懂 你在生气 是吗
I get it, I get it. You're upset, right?
因为我把车炸了
'Cause I, uh... I blew up the car?
是啊 我还在车里呢
Yeah, with me in it.
我想提醒你件事 乔伊
Well, I just want to remind you of something, Joyce.
-我可不是机械师 -显然的
- I am not a mechanic. - Yeah, clearly.
所以你该听阿列克西的
That's why you should've listened to Alexei.
是啊 你的新男友 是吧
Oh, right, yeah. Your new boyfriend, right?
是啊 今后每个跟我说话的男人肯定是我男友
Yes. Every man I talk to from now on has to be my boyfriend.
他是有点像个苏联版的斯考特·克拉克
Yeah, he reminds me a bit of a Russian Scott Clarke.
又来了
Oh, here we go.
或许你们该去约会
Maybe you should go on a date.
比如说 去恩佐餐厅
I don't know, I'm thinking, like, Enzo's?
怎么了
What?
他跑了
He's running.
你个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch!
司木露
Smirnoff!
给我回来
Get back here!
过来
C'mere!
过来
Hey, c'mere!
你要付钱吗
You all gonna pay for those?
你是什么人 赏金猎人吗
So, what are you, some kinda bounty hunter?
我是警♥察♥
I'm a cop.
我在卧底
I'm undercover.
凯伦 是乔伊
Karen, it's Joyce.
是啊 我想问问威尔
Yeah, I-- I'm just checking on Will.
去看电影了
At the movies?
把你的嘴巴闭牢
Just keep your mouth shut, all right?
好 好 上车 快 上车
All right, all right, hop in. Come on, get in.
你少来
You "Hey!" You "Hey!"
这可是紧急警方事务
This is a police emergency, all right?
我需要征用你的车
I need to commandeer your vehicle.
什么
What?
只要...
As long as there's a... a...
你叫什么 先生
What is your name, sir?
-托德 -托德
- Todd. - Todd?
-对 -托德
- Yeah. - Todd.
-托德 -托德
- Todd. - Todd...
听我说
listen to me.
那个人
That man in there,
我知道他看上去不像
I know he doesn't look it,
但他是全世界最危险的人之一
but he is one of the most dangerous men in the world.
他
He's, uh...
-杀了好多孩子 -什么
- murdered many children. - What?
是啊 真正的变♥态♥ 我追着他跨了两州
Yeah, he's a true psychopath. I tracked him over two state lines.
怎么回事
Hey, what's going on?
拜耶斯警探
Ah, Detective Byers.
这是托德
This is Todd.
他答应把车借给我们
He's agreed to... lend us his vehicle
好转移这位危险罪犯
to transport our dangerous criminal.
是啊 他非常危险
Oh, yes, he-- very dangerous, uh,
是个伪造犯
forger... er.
是啊 是儿童谋杀犯
Yeah. Uh, child murderer.
-什么 -我们该走了
- Child murderer? - We should really get going.
我怎么拿回我的车
Hey, how do I get my car back?
-联♥系♥警局 -哪个警局
- You just call the station. - What station?
这歌♥太好听了 托德
Ooh, I like the sound of that, Todd!
哪个警局
Hey, what station?
你在做好事
You're doing the right thing!
搞什么...
Hey, what the... Hey!
什么鬼
Dude!