你得承认 光是工程上的成就
I mean, you have to admit, as a feat of engineering alone,
就已经颇为惊人了
this is impressive.
你说什么呢 这根本是消防隐患
What are you talking about? It's a total fire hazard.
没有楼梯 没有出口
There's no stairs, there's no exit,
只有一台把你降到地狱半途的电梯
there's just an elevator that drops you halfway to hell.
他们是共♥党♥
They're Commies.
不给钱 工人就会偷工减料
You don't pay people, they cut corners.
要为苏联同志们说句话
To be fair to our Russian comrades,
这条隧♥道♥应该不是让你走的
I don't think this tunnel was designed for walking.
想想看 他们开♥发♥了运送那种货物的
I mean, think about it, they developed the perfect system
完美体系
for transporting that cargo.
像所有普通货物那样被送到商场
It all comes into the mall like any old delivery.
然后装载上那种卡车
And then they load it up onto those trucks
神不知鬼不觉
and nobody's the wiser.
你觉得他们建了个商场
You think they built this whole mall
就为了运输那种绿色毒液吗
so they could transport that green poison?
我非常怀疑那玩意只是毒液那么简单
I very seriously doubt it's something as boring as poison.
肯定贵重得多 像是钷什么的
It's gotta be much more valuable, like promethium or something.
钷是什么
What the hell is promethium?
维克托·斯通的爸爸
It's what Victor Stone's dad used
用它来制♥作♥半机械人的仿生和控制部件
to make Cyborg's bionic and cybernetic components.
你们都好书呆 我都不舒服了
You're all so nerdy, it makes me physically ill.
不不 别把我跟他们归在一起
No, no, no. No, don't lump me in with them.
我可不是书呆子
I'm not a nerd, all right?
干吗这么敏感 哈灵顿
Why so sensitive, Harrington?
怕在10岁孩子面前掉价吗
Afraid of losing cool points to a ten-year-old child?
不 我只是说 我完全不知道什么叫普罗米修斯
No, I'm just saying I don't know jack shit about Prometheus.
是钷
Promethium.
普罗米修斯是希腊神话里的人物
Prometheus is a Greek mythological figure,
随便了 我就是说
but whatever. All I'm saying is,
那玩意可能是用来制♥造♥什么的原料
it's probably being used to make something.
或是驱动什么
Or power something.
-就像核武吗 -对
- Like a nuclear weapon? - Totally.
走向核武 好啊
Walking towards a nuclear weapon. That's great.
-太好了 -但如果他们在建造什么
- That'd be great. - But if they're building something,
为什么选这里
why here?
偏偏要来霍金斯啊 不是吧
I mean, Hawkins. Seriously. Of all places.
我们说好了也就是去迪士尼乐园路上的休息站
At the very best, we're a toilet stop on your way to Disneyland,
但或许就是这样 或许是我们...
but maybe that's it. Maybe it's our very...
-你觉得苏联人知道了吗 -关于...
- You think the Russians know? - About--
-有可能 -那么有关吗
- They could. - So it's connected?
-或许吧 -怎么会
- Maybe. - How?
我不知道 但是
I don't know, but it's...
有可能
Possible.
抱歉 你们有什么想告诉全班同学的吗
I'm sorry, is there something you'd like to share with the class?
对讲机
Walkie.
"去中国听上去不错
"A trip to China sounds nice.
只要你轻轻走"
If you tread lightly."
是那个密语
It's the code.
-放送的信♥号♥♥源 -就在附近
- Wherever that broadcast is coming from-- - It's close.
我们知道那个信♥号♥♥...
And if there's one thing we know about that signal...
能达到地表
It can reach the surface.
我们走
Let's go.
汤姆
Tom?
海瑟
Heather?
天呐 好冷
Jesus, it's freezing.
你们闻到了吗
Do you guys smell that?
天呐
Oh, God.
又是化学品
More chemicals.
你觉得他们是在吃这玩意吗
You think they're guzzling this shit?
不然的话
Yeah, either that
他们就是疯狂清洁了一番
or they just went on a hell of a cleaning spree.
但去年 威尔可没吃化学品
But last year, Will didn't eat chemicals.
-是吧 -对
- Did you? - No.
这是新情况
This is something new.
克拉克老师 五年级 假设
Mr. Clarke, fifth grade. Posit.
把化学品混在一起能得到什么
What happens when you mix chemicals together?
创造新物质
You create a new substance.
-如果他们在制♥作♥什么东西呢 -在身体里吗
- What if they're making something? - In themselves?
拜托 喝这玩意会死人的
I mean, come on, if you drink this crap, it'll kill you.
是啊 如果你是人类
Yeah, if you're human.
血
Blood.
昨天
Yesterday,
汤姆前额帖了块胶布
Tom had a bandage on his forehead.
他被袭击了
He was attacked.
快报♥警♥
Call 91--
他们肯定是被绑了起来
They must have tied them.
然后被带去了某处
They must have taken them somewhere.
德里斯科尔太太
Mrs. Driscoll.
她一直说
She kept saying...
"我必须回去"
"I have to go back."
如果吸灵
What if the flaying,
是发生在别处的呢
it's taking place somewhere else?
肯定有个一切开始的地方 是吧
There must be a place where all this started, right?
一个源头
A source.
他不希望我看到的地方
Somewhere he didn't want me to see.
如果我们能找到 或许就能阻止他
If we can find the source, then maybe we can stop him.
至少也阻止它的传播
Or at least stop it from spreading
或是阻止它用那些化学品做不管什么事
or doing whatever the hell he's doing with those chemicals.
我们怎么找到
How do we find it?
德里斯科尔太太
Mrs. Driscoll.
如果她那么想回去 我们放她走呢
If she wants to go back so badly, why don't we let her?
这人就走过来
...this guy comes up to me,
我就在这里加油
I'm just pumping gas over here,
他...
and he-- Hey, whoa!
现在别惹我
Don't cross me right now!
今天忙吗
Busy day?
可以这么说吧
You could say that.
有个疯子偷了那人的车
Some psycho stole that dude's car.
还有什么
What else?
-什么 -他还说了什么
- What? - What else did he say?
那个疯子
This psycho?
别介意 但我已经跟警♥察♥都说过了
No offense, but I already went over all this with the cops.
我不是警♥察♥
I'm not a cop.
是啊 赫鲁晓夫
Yeah, no shit, Khrushchev.
该死
Oh, shit!
别看他们
Don't look at them.
看我
At me.
告诉我
Tell me
那个疯子怎么了
about this psycho.
走
Come on, let's go.
快点
Move it.
你不是说这人是个记者吗
I thought you said this guy was a journalist.
是啊 曾经是
Yeah, he, uh... he was.
曾经
Was?
看镜头
Look at the camera.
镜头 在你右上方
The camera, above you to the right.
上报身份
Identify yourselves.
吉姆·霍普 乔伊·拜耶斯
Jim Hopper, Joyce Byers,
司木露
Smirnoff.
-是阿列克西 -阿列克西
- Alexei. - Alexei.
姓氏
Surname.
我不知道
I don't know.
就是家族名的意思
Family name!
我知道 我不知道 好吗
Yeah, I know. I told-- I don't know, okay?
快开门
Open the damn door!
霍普
Hopper.
没事 别担心
It's all right. Don't worry.
他有点古怪 但是
He's a little bit eccentric, but...
完全无害的
he's completely harmless.