姓名
Name.
把那玩意从我面前拿开
Get that out of my face,
你个美国秃头猪
you bald American pig.
我虽然秃头
I may be bald,
但你戴着手铐呢
but you're the one in handcuffs,
苏联人♥渣♥
Soviet scum.
吉姆
Hi, Jim.
等等
Wait.
小心点
Watch it.
安静 人♥渣♥
Silence, scum.
-这得要多久 因为我 -不
- How long is this gonna take, because I-- - No.
-不 -不
- No. - No.
不 你无权向我提问
No, you do not get to question me.
你把一个国家敌人拖进了我家
You have dragged an enemy of the state into my home
就像个孩子把沾在鞋上的屎带进屋来一样不小心
as carelessly as a child drags in shit on his shoe.
我要搜他搜到满意
I will search him until I am satisfied.
吉姆 过来
Jim. C'mere.
过来一下 我跟你说句话
Just c'mere. I need to talk to you.
怎么了
Yeah, what?
-怎么了 -这不行的
- What? - This is not gonna work.
-什么意思 -他不是古怪 是疯了
- What do you mean? - He's not eccentric, he's certifiable.
-你还说别人 乔伊 -什么
- Glass houses, Joyce. - What?
-五十步笑百步 -拜托
- You know, pot calling the kettle black. - Oh, come on.
-喂 -怎么了
- Excuse me! - What?
帮个忙 小两口拌嘴去别处
Do me a favor and move your lovers' quarrel elsewhere.
-我们 -不不
- Oh, oh, this? - No, no, no.
我们不是小两口拌嘴
Not a lovers' quarrel, pal.
少来了
Spare me!
你有什么毛病
What is your problem?
请别说话了
Please, stop talking!
不 我们今天非常漫长
No! We have had a very long day.
我们被人射击 差点炸飞
We have been shot at, nearly blown up,
顶着酷热走了天知道多久
walked God knows how many miles in a hundred degree heat,
偷了辆车
stole a car,
同时还有个大块头疯子追着我们
all while being chased by this gigantic... psychopath,
就为了带他来见你
all so we could bring him to you.
因为不知怎么 你是会俄语的最近的人
Because somehow, you're the closest person who speaks Russian,
真是难以置信
which I can't believe.
但那无所谓了 因为很不幸 我们来都来了
But that doesn't matter because, unfortunately, we're here.
所以 如果你不介意
So, if you don't mind,
把那玩意放起来
put that thing away,
别犯浑了 问他 他在干什么
stop behaving like a jackass, and ask him what he's doing
害我的磁铁都从冰箱上掉下来了
that's making my magnets fall off my damn fridge!
拜托
Please.
好了 安全
Okay, clear.
安全 我们走
Clear, come on, let's go.
刚刚好悬
Okay, that was close.
-太悬了 -放松
- Too close. - Relax.
好吗 放松 没人看...
All right? Relax. Nobody saw...
该死
Shit.
天呐
Jesus!
-《红色黎明》 -我看到了
- Red Dawn. - I saw it.
-一楼 西北 -看到什么了
- First floor, northwest. - Saw what?
通讯室
The comms room.
你看到通讯室了
You saw the comms room?
没错
Correct.
-你确定吗 -确定 门就开了一下
- Are you sure? - Positive. The door was open for a second,
我看到里面有一堆灯光 机器什么的
and I saw a bunch of lights and machines and shit in there.
那有数百种可能性呢
That could be a hundred different things.
我愿冒险
I'll take those odds.
好吧
All right.
我们得快点行动 保持低调
We're gonna move fast, we're gonna stay low.
-好吗 -好
- Okay? - Okay.
快走
Move it.
走
Let's go.
快来
Come on.
轻轻走
Tread lightly!
轻轻走
Tread lightly!
你是谁
Who are you?
银猫 银猫
Silver cat... Silver cat.
我不懂
I don't understand.
中国
China?
哥们
Dude!
你做到了
You did it!
你打赢了
You won a fight!
天呐
Jeez...
-你在干什么 -拿钥匙卡好逃走
- What are you doing? - Getting us our ticket out of here.
你想再一路走回去吗
You want to walk all the way back?
我们可以在这里再待会儿
Well, we can hang out for a little bit,
放松 吃顿野餐什么的
relax, have a picnic maybe.
吃野餐 我们是为了无线电来的
Have a picnic? We came here for the radio.
这个计划好多了
This plan is way better.
如果我知道史蒂夫能干倒苏联人
If I knew Steve could knock out a Russian,
就会把那当成原计划了
that would've been our plan in the first place.
-但我猜... -伙计们
- ...but I guess you're-- - Guys.
上面有东西
There's something up there.
我们走
Let's go.
我去
Holy shit.
不 那不叫刻薄
No, that is not mean.
那叫诚实
That is honest.
她不会知道的
She won't find out.
瞧 只有你
See, you're the only one
会说...喂喂 干什么呢
who gon' tell-- Whoa, whoa, whoa! Excuse me!
你们想去哪
Where do you think you're going?
我又是来见奶奶的
I was just going to visit my grandma again.
这是
And-- And this...
我的家人
this is my family.
-亲戚 -我不管他们是谁
- Extended. - I don't care who they are.
你清楚规矩 一次两人探视
You know the rules. Two visitors at a time.
-是啊 但是 -两人
- Yeah, but-- - Two!
妹子 这孩子是疯了
Girl, this child has lost her mind.
她带了一堆人进来
She brought a whole zoo in here.
知道吗
You know,
我昨天说的那些话
those things that I said yesterday, I...
我不是真心的
I didn't mean them.
-我知道 -我不觉得你跟那些混♥蛋♥一样
- I know. - I don't think you're like those assholes.
一点也不像
At all.
我从未那么想
I never have. I...
-我就是 -生气了
- I was just-- - Angry?
我还是不懂
Which I still don't get.
我完全 彻底
I mean, I was just completely, utterly,
丢人的
mortifyingly...
错了
wrong.
别被冲昏头了
Don't let that go to your head.
不会的
I won't.
我就是希望待你再不会质疑我
I just look forward to you never doubting me again.
拜托 你个破玩意
Oh, come on, you piece of shit!
谢谢
Thanks.
哥们 我觉得那就是了
Dude, I think that was it.
是什么
That was what?
橄榄枝
The olive branch.
什么
The what?
天呐
Oh, my God.
你真没救
You're hopeless.
好吧
Okay,
我去引开麦克斯
I'll distract Max,
给你个机会
get you an opening.
你去跟她谈谈 好吗
And then talk to her. All right?
她人呢
Where is she?
我不知道
I don't know.