入口
The gate.
我不明白 你之前见过这玩意吗
I don't understand. You've seen this before?
-算不上见过 -那到底是什么
- Not exactly. - Then what, exactly?
-你只需要知道这很糟糕 -非常糟糕
- All you need to know is it's bad. - It's really bad.
和人类灭绝一样糟糕
Like, end-of-the-human-race-as-we-know-it kind of bad.
你是怎么知道的
And you know about this how?
史蒂夫 你的苏联朋友去哪了
Um, Steve? Where's your Russian friend?
糟了
Shit.
站住 站住
Halt! Halt!
该死
Shit.
-快跑 快跑 -该死
- Go, go, go, go, go! - Shit.
跑 赶紧跑
Move! Let's move!
快跑 糟了糟了
Go! Shit! Shit, shit, shit!
快跑 快跑
Go, go, go!
完了 完了 完了
Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit!
完了 完了 完了
Holy shit! Holy shit! Shit! Holy shit! Holy shit!
完蛋了
Holy shit!
-守卫来了 快跑 -这边
- Guards! Go! - This way!
该死 该死
Oh, shit! Oh, shit!
-快跑 跑快点 -快跑
- Come on! Go, go, go, go, go! - Come on!
-该死 -走这边
- Shit! - This way!
-快点 -把门抵住
- Come on, quick! - Hold the door!
罗宾
Robin!
该死
Shit!
-快来帮我 -过来 赶紧跑
- Help me, come on! - Here! Come on, let's go!
-快跑啊 -快跑 离开这里
- Come on! - Go! Just get out of here!
来啊 快跑啊
Go, come on, now!
不 去找人来救我们好吗
No! Just go get some help, okay?
你在干吗
What are you doing?!
快跑
Go!
我不会抛弃你们的
I won't forget you!
跑啊
Go!
他在这
He's here.
-糟了 -南茜
- Shit. - Nancy!
快跑
Run!
该死
Damn!
拜托
Come on!
一次只能进两人
Two at a time!
老天爷
Oh, my God.
乔纳森
Jonathan...
不 南茜
No! Nancy!
乔纳森
Jonathan!
不 不 南茜
No, no! Nancy!
走楼梯
Stairs.
该死
Goddamn it!
-上帝啊 -这什么...
- Jesus! - What the f...
-快走 -南茜
- Go. - Nancy!
你还好吗
Are you okay? Are you okay?
是时候了
It's time.
合众为一
等一下
Excuse me.
等一下 等一下
Excuse me. Excuse me.
你在做什么 这是在干什么
What... what are you doing? What's... what's this doing here?
-怎么了 -你的摊位
- What? - Your stand.
正好挡在大路中间
It's right in the main thoroughfare.
你想挪到哪呢 先生
Where do you want it, sir?
和其它的食品摊一起
Over there with the rest of the goddamn food stalls.
这又不是什么难事
It isn't rocket science.
是不是所有的活都得我自己干
Sheesh, do I have to do everything myself?
我在州警局的朋友们
My friends in state PD,
还有公路巡逻队 他们都盯着呢
highway patrol, they're all on the lookout.
我的眼目无处不在
I got eyes everywhere.
他一出现
The second he pops up...
我就会接到电♥话♥
I get a call.
电♥话♥
A call?
是的 电♥话♥
Yes. A call.
你们还想让我做什么
I mean, what more do you people want me to do?
我们想让你找到他
We want you to find him.
我跟你解释一下吧
Let me explain something to you.
这个人就是个白♥痴♥ 好吗
This man is a moron, okay?
他开着一辆黄色敞篷车到处转悠 老天
He's driving around in a yellow convertible, for Christ's sakes.
他简直就是猪立鸡群
He sticks out like a sore thumb.
我会找到他的
I will find him.
而且当我找到他的时候
And, when I do,
我建议你带些增援来好吗
may I suggest you bring some backup with you this time?
-增援 -带些同志
- Backup. - Some comrades.
鉴于上一次他可是让你大败而归
Since last time, he got the better of you.
求你了
Please...
我不是这个意思
I-I didn't mean that.
你不需要增援
You-you don't need backup.
这个人是你的错
This man is your fault,
是你惹的麻烦
your problem.
你该庆幸你还活着
You're lucky you still breathe.
非常庆幸
Very lucky.
求你了
Please.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我脾气不好
I-I have a bad temper.
我会去心理治疗
I'm going to therapy.
给你一天时间给我找到这个人
You have one day to find this man for me.
听懂了就点头
Nod if you understand.
两个特大汉堡
Two Whoppers,
多加番茄酱 大份薯条
extra ketchup, large fry,
一包红万宝路香烟
pack of Marlboro Reds,
还有一份超大杯的
and one extra-large...
思乐冰
Slurpee.
汉堡王比起711便利店的口味差多了
Burger King is nowhere near the 7-Eleven, by the way.
我又没说过它好
Never said it was.
再来试试吧 乔伊
Let's try this again. Joyce.
阿列克西 这些发电机
Alexei, the generators,
在给什么供能
what are they powering?
还有告诉他 我们知道不是给星庭商场的
And tell him that we know it is not the Starcourt Mall,
让他别再给我们搪塞些废话
so he can stop selling us that crap.
你研究的这些发电机是在给什么东西供能
Those generators you were working on, what are you powering?
我们知道这不是给商场供电
We know it's not the mall.
这是该死的草莓味
This tastes like shit strawberry.
-他说什么 -他说
- What'd he say? - He says,
"是草莓"
"It's strawberry."
什么
I'm sorry?
他的思乐冰
His... Slurpee.
他说这是草莓味的
He says it's strawberry.
那又怎样
So what?
霍普 他之前的确要了樱桃味的
Hop, he did ask for cherry. I mean...
他们没有樱桃味的
Well, they didn't have cherry.
他们没有
They didn't have it.
而且这根本不重要
And it doesn't matter,
因为尝起来都一样 好吗
because it all tastes the same, okay?
都是糖水加冰 你给他说
It is sugar on ice. You tell him that.
给他说什么
Tell him what?
告诉他这尝起都他妈一样
You tell him that it all tastes the goddamn same!
这都一样
It's all the same.
糖水加冰 没区别
Sugar on ice. No difference.
告诉那个傻子 一点都不一样
Tell that stupid man it is not the same in the slightest,
还有我要我说的樱桃味
and I would like the cherry I requested.
他表示明确不同意
He respectfully disagrees.
完全不一样
It's not the same at all,
而且他想
and he would like...
樱桃味
cherry.
是吗 你告诉他 别想了
Oh, yeah? You tell him... he can forget it.
他说别想了 没有樱桃味
He says forget it. No cherry.
没有樱桃 没有交易