No cherry, no deal.
他说
He says,
没有樱桃
"No cherry...
就没有交易
no deal."
妈的
Oh, shit!
别 霍普
No, Hop--
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!
-我不会伤害他 -你在干什么
- I'm not gonna hurt him! - What are you doing?
别这样 别啊
Come on! Come on!
我就只是给他个机会
I'm just giving him an opportunity
让他喝到他自己该死的
to get his own damn...
樱桃思乐冰
cherry Slurpee!
吉姆 那个人是国家的敌人
Jim, that man is an enemy of the state.
他耍了我们一整天
Yeah, who's been jerking us around for a full day!
我给他买♥♥了他要的樱桃思乐冰 然后呢
I get him his cherry Slurpee, then what?
他会要一架直升机把他接到他的私人岛屿上
He wants a helicopter to charter him to his own private island.
我这辈子都在应付
I have dealt with assholes like this
这样的混♥蛋♥
my entire life.
昨天在树林里 他本可以跑掉的
Yesterday in the woods, he could've escaped,
但他没有
but he didn't.
他一直跟着我们
He stuck with us.
你觉得是为什么
Why do you think that is?
是因为
It's because...
他害怕
he's scared.
他害怕
He's scared.
不是因为我们
Not of us,
是因为他们
of them.
他怕那些能像我们一样能轻易杀了他的
He's scared of that seven-foot-tall Russian freak
七英尺高的苏联怪胎
who could've killed him just as easily as us.
司木露知道
Smirnoff knows
如果他毫无伤痕地回到战友身边
that if he runs back to his comrades without a scratch on him,
他们会觉得他泄密了
they're gonna think that he spilled his guts.
所以 无论他喜不喜欢
So, whether he likes it or not
我们都是他最好的机会
we are the best chance he's got.
我给他30秒来敲门
I give him 30 seconds before he comes knocking on that door,
回到我们怀里
right back into our arms,
带着新的谦逊
with a new sense of humility.
吉姆
Jim...
我觉得他在发动汽车
I, uh, believe he has started the car.
霍普
Hopper.
你懂得 测试我们 他只是在虚张声势
You know, testing us. He's just calling my bluff.
我觉得他正开车走
I believe he is now driving away.
吉姆 吉姆 让开
Jim. Jim, move.
-乔伊 乔伊 -让开 让开 让开
- Joyce, Joyce - Move, move, move!
不还意思 他刚说什么
I'm sorry, what did he say?
他说他也喜欢草莓味
He says he likes strawberry, too.
所以 当我们向枢纽开火时
So, when we set fire to the hub,
我们把魔狗引开好让一一关上大门
we drew the Demodogs away so El could close the gate.
不过现在 由于一些疯狂的原因
But now, for some insane reason,
苏联人似乎想重新打开它
the Russians appear to be trying to reopen it,
打开这个摧毁了我们冒着生命危险换来的一切
which just destroys everything we risked our lives for.
"我们"包括卢卡斯吗
By "We" You're including Lucas?
是的当然
Yes, of course.
所以 你说的这些是 卢卡斯都参与了
So, all that shit you told me, Lucas was there?
-对 -我哥哥 卢卡斯·查尔斯·辛克莱
- Yeah. - My brother, Lucas Charles Sinclair?
是的
Yes!
我不信
I don't believe you.
等等 所以关于一一和大门的事你都相信
Wait, so you believe everything about El and the gate
还有魔狗和吸灵魔
and the Demodogs and the Mind Flayer,
却质疑你哥哥的参与度
but you question your brother's involvement?
正是
That's correct.
很有说服力
Makes total sense.
-你需要帮忙吗 -不
- Um, you need help with that? - No.
我是说 这得花点时间 所以
Well, I mean, it's taking a while,so
当然了 夏洛克
Yeah, no shit, Sherlock.
好吧 如果我们
All right, so if we don't
无法找到更有效的办法停下这些风扇
find a more efficient method to stop these fans,
我们就找不到支援
we're never gonna find help,
你的那些冰淇淋好哥们就都完了
and your ice cream buddies are screwed.
对 就那个态度 肯定完了 老天爷
Yeah, with that attitude, they are. Jee-zus!
我只是很现实
I'm just being realistic.
我是说 我们用了九小时才走了三百米
I mean, we've made it about point-three miles in nine hours.
我们还得花三小时走到隧♥道♥尽头
Then we had to walk three hours down that tunnel,
所以我估计回到电梯的十英里
so I'd estimate ten miles back to the elevator,
大概得花上我们十二天半
which should take us approximately twelve-and-a-half days.
你在脑子里算出来的吗
Did you just do all of that in your head?
我擅长算术
I'm good with numbers.
我靠 你是个书呆
Holy shit. You're a nerd.
再说一次
Come again?
你 是 书 呆
You... are... a... nerd.
你最好收回那句话 呆子
Okay, you better take that back, nerd.
真♥相♥不能被关回盒子里
Can't put the truth back in the box.
-但那根本就不是真♥相♥ -我们来检验一下
- But it's not the truth. - Let's examine the facts, shall we?
事实一 很明显 你是个数学奇才
Fact number one: you're a math whiz, apparently.
那只是个很简单的方程
That was a pretty straightforward equation.
事实二 你是个政♥治♥迷
Fact number two: you're a political junkie.
就因为我不同意共♥产♥主义是一种意识形态
Just because I don't agree with Communism as an ideology--
事实三 你很喜欢小马宝莉
Fact number three: you love My Little Pony.
小马宝莉和这个有什么关系
And what does My Little Pony have to do with this?
我们来回忆一下小马最近的探险 好吗
Ah, let's recall the ponies' latest adventure, shall we?
邪恶的半人马队和泰瑞克提雷克
The evil centaur team and Tirek
在午夜城♥堡♥把苹果嘉儿变成了一条龙
turns Applejack into a dragon at Midnight Castle,
梅根和其他小马不得不使用月地精的魔法
and then Megan and the other ponies have to use Moochick's magic
来击败他的黑暗彩虹
to defeat his rainbow of darkness,
让他们免于永生被奴役的命运
saving them from a lifetime of enslavement.
世界上所有的粉红色都掩盖不了这无可辩驳的事实
All the pink in the world can't disguise the irrefutable fact
马人 城♥堡♥ 龙和魔法
that centaurs and castles and dragons and magic
都是书呆子标配
are all standard nerd tropes.
因此 小马宝莉是个书呆动画
Ergo, My Little Pony is nerdy.
因此 你 艾瑞卡
Ergo, you, Erica,
是个书呆
are a nerd.
你又是怎么知道这么多小马宝莉的
And how do you know so much about My Little Pony?
因为我
Because I'm...
是个书呆
a nerd.
我们走
Let's go...
书呆
nerd.
你
You...
那一下很痛
That one stung.
你为谁工作
Who do you work for?
说了一百万次了 在海员勺冰淇淋店工作
For the millionth time, I work at Scoops Ahoy!
海员勺冰淇淋店
Scoops Ahoy.
什么鬼东西
What the hell?!
看看我的衣服
Look at my outfit!
看看我的衣服
Look at my outfit!
你们以为我就是穿这个的吗
You think I just wear this?!
以为我是个穿水手服的间谍吗
Think I'm a spy in a sailor's uniform?
你怎么进来的
How did you get in?
我已经跟你说了
I already told you.
我之前告诉你了
I told you before.
我的快递没到
My delivery didn't come,
我跟朋友们以为
and my friends and I,
外卖♥♥被放在装卸区那里了
we thought that it was left at the loading dock,
所以我们就走进房♥间 然后房♥间变成了电梯
so we went in the room, and then it turned into an elevator,
然后... 然后我们不断下坠 然后
and then... and then we dropped and then,
然后我睁开眼睛
next thing we know, I open my eyes,
我们就在这个...
and we're in this...
美妙的地方了
wonderful facility.
但我向上帝发誓
But I swear to God,
没有人知道我们 没人看到我们
nobody knows about us, nobody saw us.
你就让我们走 好吗
You could just let us go, all right?
我不会把这件事告诉任何人 好吗