And I'm not gonna tell anybody about this, okay?
人生总有不如意 生活还是要继续
Shit happens, life goes on.
还有 冰... 冰淇淋
And, uh... ice-- ice cream.
冰淇淋 好吗
Ice cream, okay?
你们知道冰淇淋是什么 人人都喜欢冰淇淋
You guys know what ice cream is. Everybody loves ice cream.
我不知道你们有没有苏式冰淇淋
I don't know if you have Russian ice cream
或者意式冰淇淋
or if that's considered gelato.
我有些分不清 但说真的 不管你们想要什么
I don't know what's what, but whatever you guys want, seriously.
你们一定要试试奶油糖果战舰
USS Butterscotch, I mean, you gotta try it.
我跟你讲 那简直是举世无双
It is out of this world, I'm telling ya!
我喜欢这小子
I like this guy!
"奶油糖果... 战舰"
"USS... Butterscotch."
你为谁做事
Who do you work for?
拜托 不 不 不 我是认真的...
Oh, come on. No, no! No, seriously--
放开我
Get your hands off me!
史蒂夫
Steve?
史蒂夫 史蒂夫
Steve? Steve?
史蒂夫
Steve?
你们把他怎么样了 你们做什么了
What did you do to him? What did you do?
把他们绑在椅子上
Put them in the chairs.
别碰我
Don't touch me!
史蒂夫
Steve--
史蒂夫 醒醒 史蒂夫
Steve, wake up. Steve?
你们做了什么
What did you do?!
别碰他
Don't touch him.
史蒂夫 史蒂夫 能听到我说话吗
Steve? Steve, can you hear me?
我觉得你朋友需要一个医生
I think your friend need a doctor.
好消息是...
Good thing...
我们有最棒的医生
we have the very best.
你会后悔的 小婊♥子♥
You are going to regret that, little bitch.
混♥蛋♥
Bastards.
放我们出去
Let us outta here!
混♥蛋♥ 放我们出去 放我们出去
Bastards! Let us out! Let us out!
她在里面这么久肯定不妙
It can't be good for her to be in there for this long.
迈克 你需要放轻松
Mike, you need to relax.
如果她脑损伤什么的怎么办
What if she gets brain damage or something?
该死 那是真的吗
Oh, shit. Is that, like, a real thing?
不是 他瞎编的
No, it's not. He made it up.
迈克不懂自己在讲什么
Mike doesn't know what he's talking about.
-那你懂咯 -不 我...
- Oh, and you do? - No, I...
没错 《霍金斯邮报》的
Yes, from The Hawkins Post.
我... 我几天前打电♥话♥问过...
I-- I called a couple days ago about the--
对 是的
Yes, yes, um...
我只是想...
I was just...
回来确认一下是不是有其它东西失踪了
following up to see if anything else had gone missing,
或者... 好吧
or if-- Okay.
抱歉打扰你了...
Um, sorry to bother--
-下一个打给谁 -没有下一个了
- Who's next? - There is no next.
除非你随便挑人家打电♥话♥
Unless you want to start calling random people's homes.
-这说不通 -这一切哪里说得通
- It doesn't make sense. - What part of any of this makes sense?
这是有模式的 它们的行为肯定有规律
There's a pattern, okay? A consistency to their behavior.
它们一开始就吃这种化学物质
They've been feeding on these chemicals since this started,
然后...怎样 它们突然就不吃了
and-- and, what, they just stop, out of the blue?
也许它们已经吃够了
Maybe they have all the chemicals they need.
也许它们已经都变成那些...怪物了
Maybe they've all turned into those... things.
但源头呢
But what about the source?
我是说 吸灵魔突然就不感染人类了
I mean, did the Mind Flayer just suddenly stop infecting people?
即使失灵者现在都是怪物了 为什么一一找不到
And even if the flayed are monsters now, why can't El find them?
好吧 你们能帮我们评评理吗
Okay, can you guys settle an argument for us?
你们认为谁应该来决定一一的限度
Who do you think should decide El's limits?
迈克还是十一
Mike or Eleven?
你这样的描述简直是胡说
The way that you frame that is such bullshit.
这不是胡说 迈克 这就是你的问题所在
It's not bullshit, Mike. This is your whole problem.
这也正是她甩掉你的原因
And it's also precisely the reason why she dumped your ass.
一一把你甩了
El dumped you?
是的 因为她一直针对我
Yeah, because she is conspiring against me.
她在腐化她
She's corrupting her.
不 是启发她
No, enlightening her.
事实是 她不属于你
The fact is, she's not yours.
她属于她自己 完全有能力自己做决定
She's her own person, fully capable of making her own decisions.
她无缘无故地用自己的生命冒险
She's risking her life for no reason.
无缘无故
For no reason?
迈克 失灵者们现在就在外面为所欲为
Mike, the flayed are out there doing God knows what.
-杀戮 吸灵... -变身为怪物
- Killing, flaying... - Transforming into monsters.
而且一一也不是傻子
And El's not stupid.
她比我们更了解自己的能力
She knows her abilities better than any of us.
-正是 谢谢 -她是个独♥立♥的人
- Exactly, thank you. - And she is her own person.
-正是 -她会按自己的意愿做事
- Exactly. - With her own free will.
正是
Exactly.
一一已经两次拯救这世界了 而迈克还是不信任她
El has saved the world twice, and Mike still doesn't trust her.
你想来讨论信任吗 真的吗
You wanna talk about trust, really?
你还让十一来偷♥窥♥我们
After you made Eleven spy on us?
-等等 什么 -她没告诉你吗
- Wait, what? - Oh, she didn't tell you this?
-没有 -你女朋友用一一的能力来偷♥窥♥我们
- No. - Your girlfriend used El's powers to spy on us.
不 不 不 不是我让她做的
No, no, no, I did not make her.
是她的主意
It was her idea.
说真的 我们为什么要讨论这个
And why are we even talking about this, seriously?
是啊 谁在乎
Yeah, who cares?
-我在乎 -没错
- I care. - Yeah.
看来女朋友都不说谎 她们直接偷♥窥♥
I guess girlfriends don't lie, they spy.
我们只是在闹着玩
We were just joking around.
如果我正好在拉一大坨屎
Wouldn't it've been so funny
或者别的什么事会不会很好笑
if I was taking a massive shit or something?
-你没在拉 -但如果我有呢
- You weren't. - But what if I was?
-好恶心 -你是认真的吗 迈克
- Then gross! - Seriously, Mike?
我只是在说明麦克斯
I'm just trying to demonstrate
有多不小心对待十一的能力
how careless Max is with Eleven's powers.
事实上 你们都很不小心
In fact, how careless all of you are.
你们就像对待一个机器
You're treating her like
那样对待她 可她不是机器
some kind of machine when she's not a machine,
而且我不想她因为寻找失灵者而死
and I don't want her to die looking for the flayed
因为失灵者们显然已经从地球上消失了
when they've obviously vanished off the face of the Earth.
所以能不能拜托大家想个新方案
So can we please just come up with a new plan
因为我爱她 我不能再失去她了
because I love her and I can't lose her again.
发生什么了
What's going on?
没事 没事
Nothing. Nothing.
集体讨论而已
Just a family discussion.
我找到他了
I found him.
找到谁了
Found who?
他说那叫钥匙 还说钥匙会释放巨大的能量
He calls it the key, and this key emits a great energy.
它需要强大的力量 电力
It requires much strength, power.
而那些房♥屋 比如你们发现的那座
Those houses, like the one you found,
位于变压器附近
they're located near, uh, transformers.
正在从你们镇上的电动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥窃取电力
They're stealing from your town's power grid.
为什么要在这里建造钥匙
Why build this key here?
他们怎么不在自己后院造呢
Why are they not doing this in their own backyard?
他们想干什么 把我们炸成碎片吗
What are they trying to do, blow us to smithereens?
这样的钥匙 曾经在苏联♥大♥量存在
There were many of these, uh, keys before in Russia,
但最后都无法♥正♥常运作
but they turned out wrong.
他们就得去往 去往
They had to come to where the... where the, uh...
去哪里
Where the what?
-我没听懂他说什么 -我以为你俄语很流利呢
- I don't understand what he's saying. - I thought you were fluent.
抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
你们不满意我的免费翻译服务是吗
Are my free translation services not good enough for you?
你们就是想狠狠控诉我
Because you can just go ahead and file your complaint
也是白搭
right up my ass!
司木露干什么呢
What is Smirnoff doing?
他是在告诉我
He's showing me.
他说吸管
Uh, he says the straw,
他们在用吸管打洞
they're using it to penetrate a hole
给盒子打洞