in... A box?
抱歉抱歉
Okay, sorry, sorry.
吸管代表的是钥匙 能够释放庞大的能量
The straw represents the key, which emits a great energy.
他们要利用这股能量
They're using this energy...
冲破阻碍
to break through a barrier,
来开启
to open...
一扇门
a doorway.
一扇联♥通♥不同世界的门
A doorway between worlds.
不过似乎钥匙还只是必要条件的一半
But it seems this key was only half the equation.
选址是条件的另一半
Location-- Location was the other half.
要做什么
Oh, what--
在霍金斯 这扇门曾被开启过一次
In Hawkins, this door had been opened once.
它现在还在
It was still...
复原中
healing.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
所以说 这扇门现在开了
So, this door is open now?
他说门
He says it is...
正在开
opening.
-你要干什么 -给孩子们打电♥话♥
- Where are you going? - To call our children.
我们能接着看《乐一通》了吗
Can we watch Looney Tunes now?
不行
Nyet.
-需要我帮你找点什么吗 -威士忌
- Can I help you with something? - Whiskey.
-你有威士忌没 -没 但伏特加倒是有
- You have whiskey? - No, but I do have vodka.
有办法开启这把钥匙
If there's a way to start this key,
就会有办法阻止启用它 对吧
there's gotta be a way to stop it, yeah?
关了它
Turn it off?
-没错 -对吧
- Right. - Right?
那钥匙 有办法关闭吗
The key, is there a way to turn it off?
他说 他当然能把它关掉
He says, "Of course he could turn it off.
爱迪生会关不掉电灯吗 贝尔会挂不断电♥话♥吗
Could... Edison not turn off a lamp, could Bell not hang up a phone?"
自以为是的混♥蛋♥ 不过
Cocky bastard. "But..."
不过什么
But what?
不过他现在
But he is now...
"光着"
"Naked."
抱歉 是"暴露了" 有损声誉
Sorry, "Exposed." Compromised.
我带你到那去
Hey, I will get you there.
我会把你带到你的钥匙那
I will get you to your key.
你要不要问问他什么事这么好笑
You wanna ask him what the hell's so funny about that?
他说他欣赏你的勇气
He says he likes your courage.
你在他眼里是
You remind him of a...
发福版的兰博
...fat Rambo.
但他说就算是身形健硕的兰博也没法去那里
But he says that even thin Rambo couldn't get there.
这把钥匙在一座地下堡垒里
This key, it is in an underground fortress
由苏联的顶尖智囊设计
designed by the greatest Russian minds,
有他们的精锐战士守卫
guarded by their greatest warriors.
想要擅闯
Breaking in is...
不可能
impossible.
撞大运了
Jackpot.
你到底会不会开车
Do you even know how to drive?
能有多难 麦克斯都能开
How hard can it be? Max did it.
-怎么会这样 -你真以为
- Aw, come on. - You seriously thought
-人家会留钥匙在这里 -肯定有把备用的
- they'd just leave keys in there? - There's gotta be a spare.
-达斯汀 -怎么了
- Hey, Dustin? - Yeah?
你说魔王块头有多大来着
How big did you say that Demogorgon was?
超大 差不多两米七高 怎么了
Big. Nine feet or so. Why?
找到了
Found 'em.
艾瑞卡
Erica?
那是什么玩意
What the hell is that?!
致命武器
A deadly weapon.
可能会派上用场
Could be useful.
-什么用场 -你觉得呢
- For what? - What do you think?
放倒共♥党♥ 解救你的朋友
Taking down Commies, saving your friends.
我还以为你很现实呢 书呆
Thought you were more realistic than that, nerd.
我们都不知道他们在哪
We don't even know where they are,
就算我们知道在哪 门口也该守了数不清的警卫
and even if we did, there are a million guards up there
手持比你那更致命的武器
with weapons way deadlier than that.
我们能为他们做的最好的事
The best thing we can do
就是从这离开 寻求帮助
for them is to get out of here and find help.
你悠着点
Easy with that.
这样我们和他们存活的几率才大大提高
Our chance of surviving, and theirs, rises substantially.
就信我这一次吧 拜托
Just trust me on this. Please?
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
-救命 -你能别喊了吗
- Help! - Hey, would you stop yelling?
史蒂夫 我的天啊
Steve! Oh, my God!
史蒂夫
Steve...
你还好吗
Are-- Are you okay?
我耳鸣了 呼吸也不顺畅
My ears are ringing, and I can't really breathe,
眼珠感觉就要从头骨弹出去了
my eye feels like it's about to pop out of my skull,
不过除了这些 都挺好的
but, you know, apart from that, I'm doing pretty good.
好消息是他们要给你叫医生来
Well, the good news is that they're calling you a doctor.
这里是办公地点吗
Is this his place of work?
氛围我很喜欢
I love the vibe.
十分宜人
Charming.
可不是嘛
Yeah, tell me about it.
看到你右边的桌子了吗
So, okay, do you see that table over there to your right?
不 另一边
No, your other right.
-看到了 -好
- Oh. - Yeah, okay.
-看到那把剪子了吗 -嗯
- And do you see those scissors? - Uh-huh.
好 试想如果我们
Yeah, well, I think that if we
同时挪动 我们就能凑到边上去
move at the same time, we could get over there,
我或许能
and then maybe I could
踢动桌子 把剪刀送到你大腿边
kick the table and knock them into your lap.
然后我就能把绳索剪开了
And I could cut the binds.
对 我们就能逃出这了
Yeah, and we could get out of here.
-明白了 好的 我们能做到 -对
- Gotcha. Okay, yeah, we can do that. - Yeah.
那些蠢货 竟然把剪刀留在这里
Those morons. They left scissors in here?
-是啊 是够蠢的 -不折不扣的蠢货
- Yeah, morons. - Total morons.
-好了 -好了
- Okay. - Okay, so,
我数到三 我们一起跳
on the count of three, we're gonna hop.
-好的 数到三就跳 我知道了 -行
- Okay, good, hop on three. I gotcha. - All right.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
-太好了 刚才那样管用 -好的
- Okay, that worked. - Okay.
-好 咱们再试试 -好
- All right. Uh, let's try again. - Right.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
-我们绝对可以 -越来越近了 准备
- Holy shit, this is gonna work! - We're close. Ready?
好 一 二 三
Okay, one, two, three.
没事 没事
It's okay, it's okay.
罗宾 不要哭
Don't cry. Robin.
你在笑吗
Are you laughing?
-对 -上帝啊
- Yeah. - Jesus!
抱歉
I'm sorry!
抱歉 只是
I'm so sorry. It's just...
我都不敢信
I can't believe...
我会和"秀发"史蒂夫·哈灵顿
I'm gonna die in a secret Russian base
死在一个苏联秘密基地
with Steve "The Hair" Harrington.
-这也太神奇了 -我们不会死的
- It's just too trippy, man. - We're not gonna die.
我们会出去的 明白吗
We're gonna get out of here, okay?
只要 你让我花点时间想想办法
Just-- You gotta let me just think for a second.
你记得滴答老师教的高二历史课吗
Do you remember, um, Mrs. Click's sophomore history class?
什么
What?
滴里搭拉女士
Mrs. Clickity-Clackity.
我们那些乐队怪咖这么叫她
That's what us band dweebs called her.
是周二还有周四的第一节课
It was first period, Tuesdays and Thursdays,
所以你总是迟到
so you were always late.
你还总是吃一样的早饭
And you always had the same breakfast.
芝麻贝果配培根 鸡蛋 奶酪
Bacon, egg, and cheese on a sesame bagel.
那一年每周有两天我就坐在你后面
I sat behind you two days a week for a year.
搞笑先生
Mister Funny.
炫酷先生
Mister Cool.
霍金斯高中之王本尊