I got this number from Dr. Sam Owens.
你的身份码是什么
What is your identification code?
身份码
Identification code?
你不知道吗
You don't know it?
你在开玩笑吧
You must be joking.
不 不 我找到了 找到了
Oh, no, no, I got it, I got it.
我知道
I got it.
你居然把它写下来 放在钱包里
You wrote it down and kept it in your wallet?
古董战车 听着
"Antique Chariot." Listen.
告诉欧文斯 苏联人要打开入口了
Um, tell Owens that the Russkies are opening the gate.
他会明白的
Now, he'll know what that means.
我不是指苏联人 而是指入口
Not about the Russkies, but about the gate.
告诉他 星庭商场里有一个入口
Tell him that there's an entrance at Starcourt Mall.
我知道怎么进去
I know how to get in,
但我需要大量支援
but I need backup, a lot of backup.
让他给我回电6186258313
Have him call me back here at 618-625-8313.
你的信息将被传达
Your message will be relayed.
-现在怎么办 -我们就等着
- So, now what? - Now, we, uh... we wait.
你让我陷入危险了 吉姆
You compromised me, Jim.
你知道的 对吗 我得转移了
You do realize that, don't you? I'm gonna have to relocate.
-要等多久 -等他打来为止
- How long do we wait? - As long as it takes.
你怎么能这么冷静地坐着
How can you just sit there being calm?
我不冷静
I am not calm!
我们的孩子有危险
Our kids are in danger!
你说他们在参加节日庆典
You said they were at the festival!
那地方离入口就只有十分钟路程
Which is, like, ten minutes from the gate!
你要干什么 乔伊
What are you doing? Joyce?
你要干什么
What are you doing?
费城公共图书馆
Philadelphia Public Library.
你好
Yes, hello.
我是古董战车的搭档
Uh, this is, uh, Antique Chariot's partner...
独轮车
Wheelbarrow.
古董战车没有
I don't think Antique Chariot
准确地传达情况的紧急
properly conveyed the urgency of our situation.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我不能坐着干等电♥话♥
Can't just sit around and wait for a call.
-女士 你要保持冷静 -不
- Ma'am, I'm gonna need you to stay calm. - No.
别以高人一等的态度对待我
Don't you dare patronize me!
我不知道你是谁
I don't know who you are,
不管你是什么光荣秘书
if you're some glorified secretary or what,
你要是不想丢饭碗 就按我说的做
but if you don't wanna lose your job, here's what's gonna happen.
我挂电♥话♥后
When I hang up,
你马上起身
you're gonna get up off your ass,
去找欧文斯 告诉他发生了什么
and you're gonna go find Owens and tell him what's going on.
我们没时间讨论 他也一样
We don't have time to talk about it and neither does he.
他得来霍金斯
He's gotta get to Hawkins,
带上他的人马立刻过来
and he's gotta bring his men right now!
你听明白了吗
Do you understand me?
是的 明白了 女士
Yes, yes, ma'am.
谢谢 再见
Thank you. And good day.
刚好一分钟 乔伊
It's been exactly one minute, Joyce.
一分钟太久了
That's one minute too long.
阿列克西
Alexei.
怎么了
What's going on?
我们得走了 快
We gotta go. Vroom, vroom.
回去霍金斯 快
Back to Hawkins. Come on.
快走
Come on.
老实说 我没什么感觉
Honestly, I don't really feel anything.
你呢
Do you?
我感觉还好
I mean, I... I feel fine.
-我感觉正常 -我感觉还好
- I feel normal. - Yeah, I feel-- I feel fine.
我感觉不错
I kinda feel good.
-想知道一个秘密吗 -什么
- Wanna know a secret? - What?
我也喜欢这种感觉
I like it, too!
-我感觉很好 -蠢货 他们打错药了吧
- I feel good. - Morons. They messed up the drug.
他们搞砸了
They messed it up!
-蠢货 蠢货 -蠢货
- Morons. Hey, morons! - Morons!
蠢货 蠢货
Moron! Mor--
我们肯定有不对劲
Oh, no. There's definitely something wrong with us.
不对劲
Something's wrong.
我现在能说我不喜欢医生吗
Would now be a good time to tell you that I don't like doctors?
我们再来一次 好吗
Let's try this again, yes?
你们为谁工作
Who do you work for?
勺子
Scoops.
海员勺
Scoops Ahoy.
你是怎么找到我们的
How did you find us?
完全是个意外
Totally by accident.
继续耍我们
More lies.
-那闪亮的小玩意是什么 -医生你要用它干什么
- What is that shiny little toy? - Where you going with that, doc?
等等 不要 等等 等等
Whoa, whoa, hey, hey. Wait! No! Wait! Wait!
密♥码♥ 密♥码♥ 我们听到一条密♥码♥
There was a code! There was a code! We heard a code!
密文
Code.
什么样的密文
What code?
"这周很长
"The week is long.
当蓝在西边遇到黄 银猫进食"
The silver cat feeds when blue meets yellow in the west."
什么 什么的
Blah, blah, blah.
你在镇上满世界地播报这该死的间谍消息
You broadcast that stupid spy shit all over town,
被我们的脑波增幅器截获了
and we picked it up on our Cerebro,
然后我们一天就把它破译了
and we cracked it in a day.
就一天
A day!
你自以为很聪明
You think you're so smart,
但几个冰淇淋店打工的孩子
but a couple of kids who scoop ice cream for a living
一天之内就破译了你的密文
cracked your code in a day,
现在大家都知道你在这里
and now, people know you're here.
还有谁知道我们在这里 小混♥蛋♥
Who knows we are here, little bitch?
达斯汀也知道
Uh, well, Dustin knows.
史蒂夫
Hey, Steve?
-达斯汀·亨德森 他也知道 -史蒂夫
- Yeah, Dustin Henderson, he knows. - Steve!
达斯汀·亨德森
Dustin Henderson.
是你那个卷毛小朋友吗
It is your small, curly-haired friend?
卷发 漂亮的卷发 小个子 有点像女孩
Oh, curly-haired. Great hair. Small. Kind of like a 'fro. Yeah.
他在哪里
Where is he?
他早就跑了 你这个大混♥蛋♥
He's long gone, you big asshole.
他可能已经在给霍普打电♥话♥了
And he's probably calling Hopper,
霍普再打给美国装甲部队
and Hopper's calling the US cavalry.
他们会来这里突击你们 火力全开
They're gonna come in here, commando-style, guns a-blazin',
把你们这帮可怜虫打回俄♥罗♥斯♥老家
and kick your sorry asses back to Russia.
你会被打成两半
You're gonna be two pieces of toast.
是这样吗
Is that so?
当然了
Yeah.
亨德森
Hey! Henderson!
太疯狂了 我刚刚还讲到你
That's crazy, I was just talking about you.
-天哪 -准备逃走
- Oh, my God! - Get ready to run.
比利 住手
Hey! Billy, stop!
你到底怎么了 我们之前是怎么说的
What the hell is wrong with you? What did we talk about, huh?
你得滑垒
You gotta slide!
-我知道 -等等
- I know. - Wait.
-你怕会受伤 对吗 -不是
- Afraid you're gonna get hurt, is that it? - No.
那是为什么 到底为什么
Well, what then? What?
我养了个软蛋儿子吗
What did I raise, a pussy for a son?
别管我
Leave me alone!
好啊 逃吧 你只会逃走
That's right, run! Like you always do!
昨晚你去哪儿了 你在哪里
Where were you last night? Where were you?
-我说了我和温迪在一起 -别再骗我了
- I told you, I was with Wendy. - Stop lying to me!
-我没有骗你 -你又去见他了 是不是
- I'm not lying to you! - You saw him again, didn't you?
-是不是 -离我远点
- Didn't you?! - Get away from me!
-我叫你滚开 -你 你这个婊♥子♥
- I said, get away! - You-- you whore!
-住手 -荡♥妇♥
- Stop it! - Bitch!
-别伤害她 -不
- Don't hurt her! - No!
-别伤害她 -你这个禽兽
- Don't hurt her! - You bastard!
妈妈