-一人一个 -谢谢
- One for each of you. - Thanks.
祝你们愉快
Have fun.
-给你 -好啊
- There you go. - Yeah!
令人精神振奋吧
Now, doesn't that just lift your spirits?
我们再为霍金斯高中军乐队鼓鼓掌吧
Let's give another big hand for the Hawkins High Marching Band!
希望大家今晚玩得愉快
I hope you're all having a good time tonight.
你们玩得愉快吗
Are you having a good time?
我听不见
I can't hear you!
你们玩得愉快吗
Are you having a good time?
我想告诉大家 我们不惜重金
I want you to know that we spared no expense
向大家呈现
to provide you with
钱能买♥♥到的最好的娱乐
the very best entertainment that money can buy!
手臂放在里面
Keep your arms inside.
爸爸这下别想跑了
Dad can't get out now.
你俩为什么喜欢折磨我
Why do you two enjoy torturing me?
-因为好玩啊 -是啊 爸爸 因为好玩
- Because it's fun. - Yeah, Dad, 'cause it's fun!
我们走咯
Oh, here we go.
天呐
Oh, boy.
我不再废话了
But enough of me blabbering.
谁想看看焰火
Who here wants to see some fireworks?
拜托 这样的热情怎么行
Come on, now, you can do better than that.
谁想看看焰火
Who here wants to see some fireworks?
我们怎么停了
Uh, why are we stopping?
我给吉姆塞了五块钱
Because I slipped Jimmy a five.
什么
You what?
拜托 这可是最棒的座位
Come on, these are the best seats in the house.
最棒的座位
The best seats in the house.
国♥庆♥节快乐
Happy Fourth of July!
-好看吧 -嗯
- That was pretty, wasn't it? - Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
妈妈 树
Mom, the trees.
-怎么了 宝贝 -树在动
- What, baby? - The trees are moving.
你为什么看树啊 宝贝
Why are you looking at the trees, baby?
看焰火啊 看焰火
The fireworks. Look at the fireworks!
那个好大 是吧
That was a big one, wasn't it?
咬伤
他说他在建造什么
He said he was building something.
还说都是为了我
That it was all for me.
建造什么
Building something...
-是指失灵者吗 -肯定是
- Is he talking about the flayed? - He must be.
所以他跟我们猜的一样 在组建大军
So, he's building an army, just like we thought.
是啊 但他不是为了扩散
Yeah, but he's not building this army to spread.
是为了抵抗十一
He's building it to stop Eleven.
去年 一一把他关在了门里
Last year, El closed the gate on him.
我猜这让他很生气
I have a feeling that really pissed him off.
非常生气
Like, royally.
吸灵魔现在知道
And the Mind Flayer now knows
她是唯一能阻止他的人
that she's the only thing that can stop him.
-但如果她被除掉了 -完蛋
- But if she's out of the way-- - Game over.
他还说
He also said
他要杀了你们所有人
he was gonna kill all of you.
真好啊
Yeah, well, that's nice.
你们听到了吗
Do you guys hear that?
只是焰火
It's just the fireworks.
比利
Billy...
他跟你说这话时 他在这里 这个房♥间里
When he told you this, it was here, in this room?
他知道我们在哪了
He knows we're here.
天呐 慢点
Jesus, slow down!
是啊 这是印第安纳波利斯500英里大奖赛吗
Yeah, what is this, like, the Indy 500?
是300
It's the Indy 300.
-不 呆瓜 是500 -是300
- No, dingus, it's 500! - It's 300!
一百万好了
Let's say a million.
-他们怎么了 -我不知道
- What is wrong with them? - I don't know.
-达斯汀 小心 -该死
- Dustin, watch out! - Shit!
你们没事吧
You guys all right back there?
他们没事
They're fine.
快 我们得走了
Come on. We gotta go, now.
-快出来 -下来
- Come on! Get out! - Let's go!
-我们来了 -试试便知了
- We're coming! - Here goes nothin'.
真讨厌
This sucks.
-你就像在冲浪 -冲浪 是啊
- You look like you're surfing! - Surfing! Yeah!
-他们像是醉了 -他们怎么会醉了
- They seem drunk. - Why would they be drunk?
我有天赋 看啊
I'm a natural! Check it out!
翻车了
Wipeout!
-他在发烧 -你在发烧
- He's burning up. - You're burning up.
-别动 史蒂夫 -天呐 不
- One sec, one sec. Steve, Steve. - God, no.
他的瞳孔完全放大了
His pupils are super dilated.
或许他被下了药
Maybe he's drugged.
史蒂夫 你被下药了吗
Steve, are you drugged?
说几次啊 爸爸
How many times, Dad?
我不嗑药 我只吸大♥麻♥
I don't do drugs. It's only marijuana.
这可不好玩 我需要知道他们对你做了什么
This isn't funny, okay? I need to know what they did to you.
-你们会死吗 -波波
- Are you gonna die on us? - Boop.
我们都会死 小怪孩朋友
We all die, my strange little child friend.
重点是怎么死
It's just a matter of how...
什么时候死
and when.
上面的人会在找我们
They're gonna be looking for us up there,
我需要你告诉我 你把车停在了哪
so I need you to tell me where you parked your car.
我们可以去美食街停留一下吗
Oh, can we make a pit stop at the food court?
我太想吃热狗棒了
I would kill for a hot dog on a stick.
好 好 食物
All right. Yeah, food.
你想吃多少吃多少
Yes, you can have as much food as you want,
但你必须告诉我你把车停哪了
but only if you tell me where your car is parked.
车开不了了
The car's off the board.
-什么 -他们拿走了车钥匙
- What? - They took the keys.
苏联人 他们拿走了钥匙
The Russians, they took the keys.
好久之前了
Like, forever ago.
真糟糕 是吧
That's a bummer, right?
天呐 味道太好了
Oh, my God, that tastes so good.
史蒂夫 你尝到空气的味道了吗
Steve, can you taste the air?
是啊 尝到了
I taste it! I taste it!
-站住 -该死 快跑
- Stop! - Shit! Come on! Come on!
快站住
Stop right there!
-好好好 -我们跑什么
- Okay, okay, okay! - Why are we running?
嗯 这样就行
Yeah. That's good like that.
远离窗户
Hey, get away from the windows.
靠近了
It's close.
它去哪了
Where'd it go?
我去
Holy shit.
一一
El!
一一
El!
拉啊
Pull!
南茜 开枪
Nancy, shoot it!
快 卢卡斯
Come on! Lucas!
拉
Pull!
一一 你没事吧
El! El, you okay?
-快走 -快走
- Go, go, go! - Come on, come on, go!
-快走 -快 快
- Go! - Hurry up! Come on!
大家快出去
Everybody out!
-快走 -快
- Go! - Go, come on!
走走走
Go, go, go, go!
-快走 -快
- Come on! - Come on!
快 快
Come on! Come on!
上去 快走
Get in. Right here.
开车 开车
Drive! Drive!
我们去哪
Where are we going?
相信我
Just trust me.
安全
All clear.
博士
Doc!
我怎么跟你说的