What did I tell you?!
时速88英里
Eighty-eight miles per hour!
来
Come on.
时间错位发生在1:20整
The temporal displacement occurred exactly 1:20...
-你俩 坐下 -不不 这座位太近了
- You two, sit. - No, no, no! These seats are too close!
-哥们 这座位太烂了 -那就别看电影
- Dude, these seats blow. - Then don't watch the movie.
-我们想看 -那就看啊
- We wanna watch it. - Then watch it!
抱歉
Sorry.
不管怎样
Whatever you do,
别去别的地方
don't... go... anywhere.
好吧 爸爸
Fine, Dad.
该问的问题是"他们在哪个时间"
The appropriate question is "When the hell are they?"
瞧 爱因斯坦刚成为
You see, Einstein has just become
-世界首个时间旅行者 -抱歉
- the world's first time traveler! - Sorry. Sorry.
我把他 送去了未来
I sent him... into the future!
好了 正式决定了
Okay, it's official.
我绝对不要孩子
I'm never having kids.
-我们来这里干什么 -躲藏
- What are we doing here? - We're laying low.
等风头过去
Cooling off.
就像奥斯瓦尔德[刺杀肯尼迪的凶手]
Like Oswald.
奥斯瓦尔德在影院里被抓到 还被打死了
Oswald was found in a theater and shot to death.
那是一周后了
A week later.
重点是 他的计划没成功
The point is, his plan didn't work.
那是因为是个陷阱
Only because it was a setup.
-什么 -他就是个替罪羊
- What? - He was just a patsy.
你开玩笑的吧
Tell me you're joking.
我们得离开这里
We need to get outta here.
好吧 你看着那俩傻蛋
All right, you watch Tweedledee and Tweedledum.
-别让他们乱跑 -你去哪
- Make sure they don't go anywhere. - Where are you going?
找辆车
To find us a ride.
小心
Look out!
博士
Doc...
-怎么回事 -我不知道
- What's happening? - I have no idea.
你是说你建了台时光机
Are you telling me that you built a time machine...
-他在说什么 -他在给我指关掉机器的
- What's he saying? - He's showing me the location of the key
钥匙的位置
to turn off the machine.
抱歉 有两把钥匙
Sorry, "Keys." Two keys.
两人规则
Two-man rule.
-什么 -对 两人 两把钥匙
- Two-man rule? - Yeah, two men, two keys, like a...
就像核武发射
nuclear launch.
但要拿到钥匙 需要进入地库
But, uh, to retrieve the keys, there is a vault.
要打开地库
And to open the vault,
需要输入普朗克常数
you need to enter Planck's constant.
-普朗克什么 -普朗克常数
- Planck's what? - Planck's constant.
-一个著名的数字 -好 那我们拿到钥匙
- It's a very famous number. - All right, so we get the keys,
然后关掉机器
and then we turn the machine off.
他就是这么说的
That's what he says.
好 应该不太难 我们可以的
All right, well, that shouldn't be too hard. We can do this.
乔伊 你听到他说那里就像
Joyce, did you hear the part where he said the place was like
固若金汤的城♥堡♥了吧
an impenetrable fortress?
是啊 但肯定也有进路的
Yeah, but there has to be a way in.
是啊 有 我们的军队
Yeah, there is. Our military.
-他们要来了 -我们不能确定
- Who are coming. - Well, we don't know that anymore
因为你吼了他们
because you yelled at them
就好像那是家长会似的
like it was a parent-teacher conference,
然后还挂了他们的电♥话♥
and then you hung up on them,
所以 我们不能确定现在的情况
so we don't know what the hell's going on,
因为我们 等等 我们在干什么...
because now we're-- Wait, wait, what are we do
等等 对了
Wait, that's right!
我们正要去营救我们的孩子
We're on our way to rescue our children
因为大坏国♥庆♥节庆典要害他们
from the big, bad Fourth of July celebration!
知道吗 如果你受不了 那就调头
You know what, if you can't handle this, then just turn around
先让我下车吧
and drop me off first.
你要做什么
What are you gonna do?
你要走回霍金斯吗
You gonna walk back to Hawkins?
只要能远离你 我♥干♥什么都行
I will do anything if it gets me away from you!
孩子们 孩子们
Children! Children! Children!
这无休无止的斗嘴起初还算有趣
This interminable bickering was amusing at first,
但越来越烦人了
but it's getting very stale
我们还要开很久的车呢
and we've still got a long drive ahead of us.
所以 你俩就少说屁话
So, why don't you two cut the horseshit
直接承认
and get to the part where
你们对彼此的性吸引吧
you admit your sexual feelings for one another?
你扯太远了
You are way off base, buddy!
少来了
Oh, spare me, spare me, spare me!
是的 他很野蛮 我知道
Yes, yes, he's a brute. I know.
大概让你回忆起了不好的旧爱
Probably reminds you of a bad relationship,
天呐 你很想找个好男人安顿下来
and, gosh, you'd really like a nice man to settle down with,
但承认吧
but, admit it,
你很想知道他在床上什么样
you're real curious to know what he's like in the sack.
还有你
And you.
你就是个大巨婴
Well, you're just a big manbaby
宁可逞强 也不愿袒露真心
who'd rather act tough than show his true feelings,
因为上次你敞开心扉时 你受了伤
because the last time you opened your heart, you got hurt.
现在 你们不愿承认你们的感情
And now, rather than admit these feelings,
而是跟彼此周♥旋♥
you're dancing around one another
上演着令人麻♥痹♥的♥笨拙交♥配♥仪式
with this mind-numbing and frankly boorish mating ritual.
拜托 为了我
So, please, for my sake,
你们要么别吵了 要么靠边停
either quit your bickering, or pull over,
脱掉衣服
tear off those clothes,
赶紧发泄完拉倒
and get it over with already!
你说什么了
What was that?
我说他们该做♥爱♥
I told them they should have sex.
他们还没做过爱吗
They have not had sex?
没有
No.
好 扶她坐下
Okay, get her down.
好
Okay.
我看看
Lemme see.
该死
Oh, shit.
你干什么
What-- What-- Hey, what are you doing?
清理伤口
I'm cleaning the wound.
不 首先得止血
No, first, we need to stop the bleeding,
然后清理 然后消毒 然后缠绷带
then clean, then disinfect, then bandage.
我滑滑板 相信我
I skateboard. Trust me.
迈克 摁住
Mike, hold this.
稳稳地压好
Keep the pressure on it, nice and firm, okay?
我们需要水 肥皂
We're gonna need water, soap.
-好的 -好
- Yeah, okay. - All right.
这些东西有用吗
Does any of this help?
没用
No.
去找条毛巾和碗来
Go get me a washcloth and a bowl.
-碗 -卢卡斯
- A bowl? - Lucas.
-快去 -好
- Go. - Okay.
你觉得那玩意像什么
What did that thing look like to you?
像医院的那个 但更大了
Like that thing in the hospital, only bigger.
是啊 大多了
Yeah, a lot bigger.
汤姆和布鲁斯 他们合并成了一个 是吧
Like, Tom and Bruce, they merged to become one, right?
德里斯科尔一直说
And-- And Driscoll kept saying
她得回到源头去
how she needed to go back to the source--
等等 你觉得那里面有德里斯科尔吗
Wait, you think Driscoll's in there?
可能吧
Maybe.
可能还有海瑟 珍妮特
And-- And-- And maybe Heather and Janet, too,
天知道还有谁
and God knows who else.
我不知道我们要怎么杀了那玩意 但如果杀了他
I don't know how we're gonna kill this thing, but if we do--
-失灵者也都会死 -我们能了结此事
- We kill all the flayed. - And... we end this.
或许吧
Maybe.
我只知道
All I know is...
我们需要一一
we need El.
碗
Bowl...
碗
Bowl...
碗
美剧 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表