Bowl...
-怎么会在燕麦片区 -我不知道
- Why wouldn't it be with the cereal? - I don't know.
你还用碗做什么
What else do you use a bowl for?
我不知道
I-- I don't know.
该死
Oh, shit.
撒旦之子
Satan's Baby.
你发射过这玩意吗
You ever shot one of these suckers?
没有 厉害吗
No. Is it sweet?
-可不止呢 -那可不像碗
- That's an understatement. - That doesn't look like a bowl.
不 这好多了
Nah, it's way better.
这玩意标注"18岁以上"是有原因的
There is a reason this warning label says "18 or older."
这玩意有150克黑火♥药♥
This sucker is filled with 150 grains of black powder.
也就是火♥药♥
AKA gunpowder.
把俩绑在一起 比M80还厉害
Strap two of these together, and it's bigger than an M-80.
五个
Five of them,
就赶得上炸♥药♥了
we've got ourselves a stick of dynamite.
你想拿烟花杀了那玩意
You wanna kill that thing with fireworks?
你有更好的主意吗
Do you have a better idea?
有 十一
Uh, yeah. Eleven.
对付那玩意吗 她会需要支援的
Against that thing? She's gonna need some backup.
天呐
Oh, my God.
拿着
Hold this.
疼吗
Does that hurt?
还行
Uh, not bad.
你会留个很酷的疤
You're gonna have an awesome scar.
你看上去会更厉害
You'll look even more badass.
贱样
Bitchin'.
对 贱样
Yeah, bitchin'.
一一
El...
怎么
Yeah?
我有话想对你说
I've been meaning to tell you something.
分手
It's just, being broken up,
让我好难受
it's been hard.
我...
And...
很高兴你和麦克斯成了朋友
I like that you and Max are friends now.
但起初 我嫉妒了 生气了
It's just, I was jealous at first, and-- and angry.
所以我才说了那些蠢话
And that's why I said all that stupid stuff.
我希望独占你
And it's like I wanted you all to myself.
现在我意识到 这是不公平的
And now I realize how unfair that is.
自私的 我...很抱歉
And selfish. And, like... I'm sorry.
我从未有过这样的感觉
I just, like, I've never felt like this,
对任何人都没有
you know, with anyone before...
所以
and...
人说这让你疯狂
You know, they do say it makes you crazy.
什么让你疯狂
What makes you crazy?
你没听过那句话吗
You never-- You never heard that term...
就是那个说法
You know, like the phrase, like...
"...让你疯狂" 就是那个词
"Blank makes you crazy," Like the word...
"女友"吗 -不不不 不是女友
- "Girlfriends"? - No, no, no, no, not-- not girlfriends.
-"男友" -不不不 不是男友
- "Boyfriends." - No! No, no, not boyfriends either.
-是...一种感觉 -感觉
- It's like-- It's like a feeling or... - A feeling...
对 就像...
Yeah, like something... Like,
老人有时会对彼此说那个
old people say it to each other sometimes.
-老人 -对
- Old people? - Yeah.
我想说的是
What I wanna say is...
我...
that I just...
我知道我...
I know that I--
重复 红色警报
I repeat... this is a code red!
达斯汀
Dustin?
迈克
Mike?
-达斯汀 -迈克
- Dustin! - Mike!
天呐 听好了 我知道我玩失踪了
Oh, my God, you have to listen. I know I've been MIA,
抱歉 不是因为我生气了
and I'm sorry, it's not because I'm mad.
我是生气了
I mean, I actually was mad,
但也是因为 我被困在了地下
but it's also because I was trapped underground
在一个秘密苏联基地里
in a secret Russian base.
达斯汀 你说太快了 我听不懂
Dustin, you're going way too fast. I can't understand you.
我知道听上去很疯狂
I know that sounds insane,
但苏联人渗透进了霍金斯
but the Russians have infiltrated Hawkins!
苏联人啊
The goddamn Russians!
他们还用...开启入口
And now-- they're using-- to open the gate.
达斯汀 你信♥号♥♥不好
Dustin, you're-- you're breaking up.
他们在追杀我们 我们没有出路
And now they're after us and we don't have a way out of here,
我需要你们来救我们 南茜能开车吗
so I need you to come and get us. Can Nancy drive?
达斯汀 你信♥号♥♥不好
Dustin, you're cutting out.
-迈克 -达斯汀 你在吗
- Mike? - Dustin, you there?
迈克 你收到吗
Mike? Mike, do you copy?
达斯汀
Dustin--
该死 别现在啊 别啊 迈克
Shit! Not now. Please, not now. Mike!
-达斯汀 -迈克
- Dustin! - Mike!
怎么了
What is it?
你有电池吗 双A的
Do you have any batteries? Double-A?
我怎么会有电池
Why would I have batteries?
我总随身带电池
I always carry batteries.
那有什么问题
Then what's the problem?
我需要八个
I need eight.
八个
Eight?
该死 我们得启用B计划了
Shit. Guess we'll have to go to plan B.
B计划 那是什么
Plan B? What's plan B?
他们人呢
Where... are they?
太棒了
That's amazing.
我刚刚并没有
So, like, I wasn't totally focused
非常全神贯注 但是
in there or anything, but...
我确定
I'm pretty sure...
那妈想上她儿子
that mom was trying to bang her son.
等等 那个性感小妞是艾利克斯·基顿他妈吗
Wait, wait, the hot chick was Alex P. Keaton's mom?
是啊 我确定是的
Yeah, I'm pretty sure.
但他们同龄啊
But they're the same age.
不 他穿越时间了
No, but he went back in time.
那为什么要叫《回到未来》
Then why is it called Back to the Future?
他得回未来去
He has to go back to the future
因为他在未来
because he's in the past.
所以未来就是现在
So, the future is actually the present,
他的时代
which is his time.
什么
Wh... What?
不 该我了 你喝够多了
No, no, it's my turn. You've had enough.
罗宾
Hey, Robin.
你会想看看的
You gotta check this out.
看啊
Check this...
天花板 好美啊
This... The ceiling, it's beautiful.
待在这里 跟司木露过一遍计划
Stay here, go over the plans with Smirnoff.
-我能帮忙找 -不 你会吓到孩子
- I can help look. - No, you'll scare the children.
吉姆 如果是为了之前的事
Jim, if this is about earlier--
别走开 弗洛伊德
Stay put, Freud!
听到了吗 别动
You hear me? Stay put!
不管你怎么说克莱恩
You know, say what you will about Kline,
他可真会开派对
he certainly knows how to throw a party.
我替他道歉了
I'm sorry about him, by the way.
-谁 拉里吗 -不 莫里
- Who, Larry? - No, Murray.
他就是个变♥态♥ 喜欢惹人生气
He's a sick individual who likes to get under people's skin.
别让他惹我们生气
So, let's not let him, you know, get under our skin.
我没有
I'm not, I haven't.
你似乎比往常更安静了
I just, you seem a little more quiet than usual.
-我只想找的孩子们 -好
- I just-- I just wanna find the kids. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我努力一试
I'll give it my best shot.
你赢了只熊
You won yourself a bear!
谢谢 给你
Thank you. Here you go.
克莱恩镇长 再来一张
Mayor Kline! One more, one more.
好好笑 好的
Big smile. There we go.
-小心 -国♥庆♥节快乐 混♥蛋♥
- Watch it! - Happy Fourth, dick.
快快快