有人吗
Hello?
南茜
Nancy?
南茜
Nancy!
有人吗
Hello?
南茜
Nancy!
怎么了
Hey, what's the matter?
没事
Nothing.
你真美
You're so beautiful.
南茜
Nancy!
南茜
Nancy!
史蒂夫
Steve?
史蒂夫
Hey, Steve.
我...
I'll...
明天见
see you tomorrow, okay?
天呐 你吓死我了
Jesus, you scared me.
我吓到你了吗
Oh, I scared you?
我知道 我该打个电♥话♥的
I know, I should have called.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
我们说好10点的
We agreed on 10:00.
集♥会♥结束后 有几个人想去吃点东西
After the assembly, some people wanted to get something to eat.
我没觉得有什么大不了的
I didn't think it'd be a big deal.
你就不觉得该打电♥话♥跟我说一下吗
You didn't think to call and let me know?
现在出了那么多事
With everything that's been going on?
我没意识到已经那么晚了
I didn't realize how late it was, okay?
对不起 妈妈 你还要我怎么样
I'm sorry, Mom. What more do you want?
等等
Hey, wait...
这运动衫是谁的
Whose sweatshirt is that?
史蒂夫的
Steve's.
史蒂夫的
Steve's.
史蒂夫是你的男朋友了吗
So is Steve your boyfriend now?
什么
What?
不是
No!
就是太冷了 我管他借来穿
It was just cold, so I borrowed his sweatshirt.
没什么大不了的
It's not a big deal.
南茜
Nancy?
怎么了
What?
你可以跟我说的
You can talk to me.
你可以告诉我的 不管发生了什么
You can talk to me. Whatever happened.
没发生什么
Nothing happened.
南茜
Nancy.
没发生什么
Nothing happened.
我能走了吗
Can I please go?
威尔 威尔
Will? Will?
亲爱的 你听得到吗
Sweetheart, can you hear me?
威尔
Will...
求你
Please...
威尔
Will...
是我啊
It's me.
是我 跟我说话 跟我说话
It's me. Just talk to me. Talk to me.
说
Just say...
-妈妈 -乔纳森
- Mom? - Jonathan!
-过来 过来 -妈妈 这是干什么
- Come here. Come here. - Mom, what is this?
过来 过来
Come here. Come here.
-怎么回事 -是威尔 他...
- What's going on? - It's Will. It's Will, he's...
他想跟我说话
he's trying to talk to me.
-他想跟你说话 -对 用灯
- He's trying to talk to you? - Yes, through... through the lights.
-妈妈 -我知道
- Mom... - I know.
我明白
I know.
看着
Just... just watch.
威尔 你哥哥来了
Will... your brother's here.
你能向他展示你展示给我看的吗 亲爱的
Can you show him what you showed me, baby?
求你 你看到了吗
Please... Did you see that?
就是电 妈妈
It's the electricity, Mom.
-就是出故障了 -不是
- It's acting up. - No.
跟电♥话♥被烧是一个原因
It's the same thing that fried the phone.
不 不是电 乔纳森
No! It is not the electricity, Jonathan.
这里有情况
Something is going on here!
-昨天 墙... -怎么 墙怎么了
- Yesterday, the wall... - What? What about the wall?
-我不知道 -妈妈 先是灯
- I don't know. I don't know. - Mom, first the lights,
现在又是墙了
then the wall?
我知道威尔就在这里
I just know that Will is here.
不 妈妈
No, Mom.
-如果我再找些灯来 -不行 妈妈
- Maybe if I get more lamps... - No, Mom.
你不需要灯了 你需要停下
You don't need more lamps. You need to stop this, okay?
他就是迷路了
He is just lost.
大家都在找他 他们会找到他的
People are looking for him, and they're going to find him.
好吧
Okay.
-这样没用的 -好吧 好吧
- This isn't helping. - Okay, okay.
好吧 对不起 对不起
Okay, I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
能帮我个忙吗 妈妈
Can you do me a favor, Mom?
你能不能尽量睡会儿
Can you just try and get some sleep?
-嗯 -可以吗
- Yeah. - Huh? Can you do that for me?
-我保证 我会的 -好
- I promise. I will. - Yeah?
-嗯 -让我先在这儿坐会儿
- Yeah. - I just need to sit here for a minute.
好 我去做早餐
All right, I'll go make breakfast.
-好 -好吧
- Okay. - Yeah?
我们只要告诉爸妈放学后有视听俱乐部活动
We just tell our parents we have AV Club after school.
这样我们有几小时时间实施幽暗密林行动
That'll give us at least a few hours for Operation Mirkwood.
你真觉得怪胎知道威尔在哪
You seriously think that the weirdo knows where Will is?
-相信我 好吗 -好
- Just trust me on this, okay? - Okay.
-你带装备了吗 -嗯
- Did you get the supplies? - Yeah.
望远镜 越南的
Binoculars... from 'Nam.
军刀 也是越南的
Army knife... also from 'Nam.
锤子 迷彩手帕
Hammer, camouflage bandana...
还有手腕火箭
and the wrist rocket.
你要拿弹弓对付魔王吗
You're gonna take out the Demogorgon with a slingshot?
首先 这叫手腕火箭
First of all, it's a wrist rocket.
其次 魔王不是真的
And second of all, the Demogorgon's not real.
是编的
It's made up.
但如果真有什么怪物
But if there is something out there,
我要射中他的眼睛
I'm gonna shoot it in the eye...
-射瞎他 -达斯汀 你拿了什么
- and blind it. - Dustin, what did you get?
好吧
Well, alrighty.
有...
So, we've got...
威化饼 糖果 聪明豆
Nutty Bars, Bazooka, Pez, Smarties,
品客 饼干 苹果
Pringles, Nilla Wafers, apple,
-香蕉 还有什锦果仁 -不是吧
- banana, and trail mix. - Seriously?
我们需要能量好在旅途中维持精力
We need energy for our travels. For stamina.
再说 我们还需要什么武器啊
And besides, why do we even need weapons anyway?
-我们有她 -她就是关上了扇门
- We have her. - She shut one door!
用意念啊
With her mind!
开玩笑吗 这多疯狂
Are you kidding me? That's insane!
想象下她还能做什么其他的酷炫事
Imagine all the other cool stuff she could do.
比如
Like...
她肯定能让这个飞起来
I bet... that she could make this fly!
集中注意 好吗
Okay, concentrate. Okay?
好吧 再来一次
Okay, one more time.
好了
Okay.
用你的超能力 好吗
Use your powers, okay?
白♥痴♥
Idiot.
-她不是狗 -孩子们
- She's not a dog! - Boys!
上学了
Time for school!
待在这里
Just stay down here.
别出声 别走
Don't make any noise, and don't leave.
如果你饿了 就吃达斯汀的零食 好吗
If you get hungry, eat Dustin's snacks, okay?
-迈克尔 -来啦
- Michael! - Coming!
你知道电力线吗
You know those power lines?
-电力线 -嗯
- Power lines? - Yeah.
就是我家后面的那种
The ones behind my house?
嗯
Yes.