Come on, come on, come on!
接听啊 你们这群共♥党♥混♥蛋♥
Pick up, pick up, pick up, you commie bastards!
-安静 -抱歉
- Quiet. - Oh, sorry.
-你怎么能喝那个 -因为好喝
- How do you even drink that? - Because it's delicious.
什么
What?
就像卡朋特的《怪形》
It's like Carpenter's The Thing.
原版是经典
The original is a classic,
毫无疑问
no question about it.
但翻拍
But the remake...
更甜 更大胆
Sweeter, bolder...
更好喝
better.
你疯了
You're insane.
那你更喜欢原版《怪形》吗
So, you prefer the original Thing?
什么 不 我不是说《怪形》
What? No, I'm not talking about The Thing,
我是说新可乐
I'm talking about New Coke.
概念是一样的 哥们
It's the same concept, dude.
其实 才不是呢
Uh, actually, it's not the same concept.
就是的
It is the same concept.
-不是的 -是的
- No, it's not. - Yes, it is.
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry.
你找到他了吗
Did you... find him?
电影院
The movies?
达斯汀被入口的事吓坏了
Dustin's so freaked out about the gate,
于是决定去看电影吗
he decides to go watch a movie?
是啊 非常合理
Yeah, makes total sense.
你确定他说的是"入口"不是"好"吗
You're positive he said "gate" and not "great"?
是啊 比如"我看的电影好棒"
Yeah, like, "This movie I'm watching is great."
听上去像"入口"
Sounded like "gate."
那就怪不得吸灵魔还活着了
Which would explain how the Mind Flayer's still alive.
是啊 我们只需要再关上入口一次
Yeah, we just have to shut it again.
然后怪物就死了
Then the monster dies.
如果不行 我们还有卢卡斯的烟花
But if not, we always have Lucas' fireworks.
继续嘲讽我的计划吧 麦克斯
Keep mocking my plan, Max. Keep mocking it.
我想再听你说一次 因为你总质疑我
I wanna hear you say it again, because you keep doubting me.
你总质疑我
You keep doubting me!
-荒唐 -威尔
- Ridiculous. - Will?
我们能证明他们错了 是吧
We're gonna prove 'em wrong, right?
天花板不转了
The ceiling stopped spinning for me.
你呢
Is it still spinning for you?
我去
Holy shit.
不转了
No.
你觉得我们都吐出去了吗
You think we puked it all up?
可能吧 问我点什么
Maybe. Ask me something.
审讯我
Interrogate me.
好 审讯你 好啊
Okay. Interrogate you. Sure.
你最后一次尿裤子是什么时候
When was the last time you, uh, peed your pants?
今天
Today.
什么
What?
苏联医生掏出骨锯的时候
When the Russian doctor took out the bone saw.
天呐
Oh, my God.
就尿了一点点
It was just a little bit, though.
是啊 她还没排净呢
Yeah, it's definitely still in her system.
-好了 换我 -好
- All right, my turn. - Okay.
说吧
Hit me.
你...
Have you...
爱过什么人吗
ever been in love?
爱过 南茜·维勒
Yep. Nancy Wheeler.
高四第一学期
First semester, senior year.
天呐
Oh, my God.
她好娇气啊
She's such a priss.
其实 并不
Turns out, not really.
你还爱着南茜吗
Are you still in love with Nancy?
-没有 -为什么
- No. - Why not?
可能是因为我找到了
I think it's because I found
更合适我的人
someone who's a little bit better for me.
好疯狂
It's crazy.
自从达斯汀回来 他一直在说
Ever since Dustin got home, he's been saying,
"你得找到自己的苏茜"
"You know, you gotta find your Suzie. You gotta find your Suzie."
等等 苏茜是谁
Wait, who's Suzie?
夏令营的姑娘 好像是他女友
It's some girl from camp, I guess his girlfriend.
老实说 我不确定她是真实存在的
To be honest with you, I'm not 100% sure she's even real.
但那不是重点
But that's not-- that's not really the point.
不重要 重要的是
That doesn't matter. The point is,
我喜欢的那个女孩
this girl, you know, the one that I like,
她是我上学时从未注意过的人
it's somebody that I... didn't even talk to in school.
真不知为什么
And I don't even know why.
或许是担心被汤米·H嘲笑
Maybe 'cause Tommy H. would've made fun of me or...
或是担心我当不上
I wouldn't be...
舞会国王
prom king.
真蠢 达斯汀是对的
It's stupid. I mean, Dustin's right,
那全都是扯淡的
it's all just a bunch of bullshit anyways.
因为 想起来
Because, when I think about it,
我就该一直跟她玩的
I should've been hanging out with this girl the whole time.
首先 她很风趣幽默
First of all, she's hilarious. She's so funny.
这个夏天 我好久
I feel like, this summer, I have laughed harder
都没笑得
than I have laughed...
那么开心了
in a really long time.
她还聪明
And she's smart.
比我聪明多了
Way smarter than me.
她能破解绝密苏联密文
You know, she can crack, like, top secret Russian codes and...
她显然不像我认识的任何人
You know? She's honestly unlike anyone I've ever even met before.
罗宾
Robin?
罗宾 你是服药过量了吗
Robin, did you just OD in there?
没有
No.
我
I...
还活着
am still alive.
地板好恶心
The floor's disgusting.
是啊 我衣服上反正
Yeah, well, I already got
也都是血和呕吐物了
a bunch of blood and puke on my shirt, so...
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
什么
About?
这个女孩
This girl.
她听上去很棒
She sounds awesome.
她是很棒 那男人呢
She is awesome. And what about the guy?
我觉得他嗑药了 脑筋不清醒
I think he's on drugs, and he's not thinking straight.
是吗 我可觉得
Really? 'Cause I think
他脑子比平常清醒多了
he's thinking a lot more clearly than usual.
不是的
He's not.
听着
Look...
他根本不了解这个姑娘
he doesn't even know this girl.
如果他真了解她
And if he did know her,
真的了解她
like-- like really know her,
我觉得他都不会想跟她做朋友
I don't think he'd even want to be her friend.
不 不是的 这是不可能的
No, that's not true. No way is that true.
听我说 史蒂夫
Listen to me, Steve.
虽然让我很震惊
It's shocked me to my core,
但我喜欢你
but I like you.
我真的很喜欢你
I really like you.
但我不像你的其他朋友
But I'm not like your other friends.
我也不像南茜·维勒
And I'm not like Nancy Wheeler.
罗宾 所以我才喜欢你
Robin, that's exactly why I like you.
你记得我说的 滴答老师的课吗
Do you remember what I said about Click's class?
关于我的嫉妒 执迷
About me being jealous and, like, obsessed?
嗯
Yeah.
不是因为我喜欢你
It isn't because I had a crush on you.
是因为
It's because...
她总盯着你看
she wouldn't stop staring at you.
滴答老师吗
Mrs. Click?
塔米·汤普森
Tammy Thompson.
我希望她看我