I wanted her to look at me.
但她的眼睛就是死死盯着你
But... she couldn't pull her eyes away from you
和你讨厌的头发
and your stupid hair.
我不能理解 因为你总把百吉饼碎屑
And I didn't understand, because you would get
撒一地
bagel crumbs all over the floor.
你还提愚蠢的问题
And you asked dumb questions.
你还是个混♥蛋♥
And you were a douchebag.
你都不喜欢她
And-- And you didn't even like her and...
我会回到家
I would go home...
冲我的枕头里吼
and just scream into my pillow.
但塔米·汤普森是个女孩
But Tammy Thompson's a girl.
史蒂夫
Steve.
怎么
Yeah?
我去
Holy shit.
是啊
Yeah.
我去
Holy shit.
史蒂夫
Steve...
你是服药过量了吗
did you OD over there?
不 我就是
No, I just, uh...
在想
just thinking.
好吧
Okay.
是啊
I mean, yeah.
塔米·汤普森 她是挺可爱
Tammy Thompson, you know, she's cute and all, but...
但是
I mean,
她好没用
she's a total dud.
才不是呢
She is not.
就是 她想做个歌♥手
Yes, she is. She wants to be, like, a singer.
还想搬去纳什维尔
She wants to move to, like, Nashville and shit.
-她有梦想 -她唱歌♥跑调
- She has dreams. - She can't even hold a tune.
她基本上是音痴 你听过她唱歌♥吗
She's practically tone-deaf. Have you heard her?
总是跑调
All the time.
*你今晚看到我*
*You see me now tonight*
-闭嘴 -*你看到...*
- Shut up. - *You see me...*
-她唱歌♥才不是那样呢 -就是的
- She does not sound like that. - She sounds exactly--
-我模仿得可像了 -她才不呢
- That's a great impersonation of her. - She does not.
你听上去像布偶
You sound like a Muppet.
是她像
She sounds like a Muppet.
她像生孩子的布偶
She sounds like a Muppet giving birth.
*如果你可以紧紧抱住我*
*And if you could hold me tight*
*我们会永不放手*
*We'll be holding on forever*
-是吧 -说得对
- Exactly. - I know!
好了
Okay.
搞什么
What the hell?
这是干什么
And why all this?
如果我关闭钥匙 就像关闭一辆车
If I just turn the keys, it's like turning off a car.
但车还是好用的 是吧
But then the car still works, does it not?
对
Yes.
你是希望车
And do you want the car
还能用呢 还是希望它爆♥炸♥
to still work or do you want it to explode?
我希望车爆♥炸♥
I want the car to explode.
很好 那就这样办
Good. Then do this.
只需要确保
Just make sure you are
车炸的时候你不在附近 场面会很可怕
nowhere near it when it does. It is not pretty.
人会被烧成渣
Turns people into dust.
然后
And then...
就结束了
It's over.
我可以成为美国人 也这样享受欢乐 是吧
And I become an American citizen and join in the fun, yes?
谁说你得是美国人才能享受欢乐的
Who said you had to be an American to join the fun?
没有比这更美国的了 朋友
It doesn't get more American than this, my friend.
肥胖食物 丑陋的堕落
Fatty foods, ugly decadence,
被♥操♥纵的游戏
rigged games...
50张票 谢谢
Fifteen tickets, please.
-游戏都是被♥操♥纵的吗 -对
- They are rigged, these games? - Yes.
看上去不像啊
They do not look rigged.
就是这样 亲爱的阿列克西
That's just it, my dear Alexei.
他们被设计成有公平的幻象
They have been designed to present the illusion of fairness!
但都是骗人的把戏
But it's all a scam, a trick,
为了让你掏钱给有钱人
to put your money in the rich man's pocket.
这 我亲爱的朋友
That, my dear friend, is...
就是美国
America.
但是
But, hey...
请便吧
knock yourself out.
你去哪
Where are you going?
去给咱俩找最接近食物的东西
To get us the closest thing to food I can find.
凯伦
Karen.
上来吧
Step right up!
感受风推动着你
...feel the wind push you back and it's gonna--
-等等 有安全带吗 -凯伦
- Hold on. Do we have seat belts? - Hey, Karen.
乔伊
Joyce!
天呐 能见到你真是太好了
Oh, my gosh! How funny to see you here!
孩子们呢
Where are the kids?
我没见到他们 他们好像还没来
I... I haven't seen them. I don't think they're here yet.
-你们三个 靠墙 -不 他们在哪
- You three, up against the wall! - No, where are they?
天呐 我现在都记不住了
Oh, my gosh, I can hardly keep track these days.
他们去了...
Uh, they were at, uh...
达斯汀家 然后是卢卡斯家
Dustin's, then Lucas's,
-然后是麦克斯家 -麦克斯
- then Max's. - Max...
你知道的 夏天嘛
You know how it is. Summer!
可能又去惹什么麻烦了
Probably getting into some kinda trouble.
最后警告 你俩 靠墙
Last warning, you two. Up against the wall!
别开机
Hold the ride!
后果自负 大块头
On your life, Magnum.
开始咯
Here we go!
我的老天
Holy smokes!
老天啊
Holy smokes!
路
Roads?
我们要去的地方 不需要有路
Where we're going, we don't need roads.
好了
And...
融入
blend.
太棒了
It is so good!
-成功了 -当然
- Well, shit, that worked. - Course it worked.
我们只需要跟其他平民一起上大巴
We just have to get on the bus with the rest of these plebes,
然后就回家了
and home sweet home, here we come.
-达斯汀 -怎么了
- Uh, Dustin? - What?
我们最好别去你家
Yeah, we might not wanna go to your house.
为什么
Why?
我可能把你的全名告诉他们了
Well, I might've told them your full name.
-你什么毛病 -哥们 我被下药了
- What is wrong with you? - Dude, I was drugged.
-那又如何 -什么
- So? - So?
你抵抗啊 撑过去 像个男人那样
So, you resist. You tough it out. You tough it out like a man.
是啊 你说得轻巧
Oh, yeah, it's easy for you to say.
伙计们
Guys?
抱歉打扰 祝您晚上愉快
Sorry for the inconvenience. Have a pleasant evening.
放弃
Abort.
放弃 放弃
Abort. Abort.
该死
Shit.
好吧
Okay.
快走
Come on, let's go, let's go.
三个绿色
That's three green!
第4个飞镖
And here's dart number four!
再来一个 就能拿到大奖
One more for the big prize!
你可以的 先生
You can do it, mister!
有赢家了
We have a winner!
来吧 女士们先生们
Step right up, ladies and gentlemen!
在这里买♥♥票
Get your tickets right here!
莫里
Murray!
看啊
Look!
没被♥操♥纵
It's not rigged!
没被♥操♥纵
It's not rigged.
叛徒
Traitor.
阿列克西