Alexei!
阿列克西
Alexei!
不不 天呐 我们走
Oh, no. Oh, my God. Let's go.
慢点
Easy.
摁住了
Keep pressure on it.
我去找人帮忙
I'll get you help.
我去找人帮忙
I'll get help.
吉姆
Jim... Jim.
吉姆
Jim!
他们打伤了阿列克西 吉姆
They got Alexei, Jim!
吉姆 阿列克西
Jim! Alexei!
他们打伤了阿列克西 吉姆
They got Alexei, Jim!
我们得走了
We gotta go.
-我们得走了 -什么
- We gotta go. - What?
快走
Let's go.
他们真是奇怪的一对 是吧
They make an odd couple, don't they?
就像人说的
Well, it's like they say,
谁都能找到适合自己的人
there's someone for everyone.
谁想要热狗
Who wants a hot dog?
找到莫里 上车
Find Murray, get the car,
-开到后面来 -好
- bring it around back. - Okay.
前往"高顶"
Heading to "Big Top."
园游会东北区
Northeast side of the fair.
快上来 女士们先生们
Step right up, ladies and gentlemen!
在这里买♥♥"高顶"的票
Get your tickets to the Big Top here!
...密西西比州这边
...this side of the Mississippi.
快带孩子离开 警♥察♥
Get your kids outta here! Police!
快带他们离开
Get 'em out of here! Go!
-快走 -你 先生
- Go. - You, sir!
快来吧
Step on up!
我看到你瞄着迷宫了
I see you eyeing the maze!
别意外 别害怕
Don't be surprised! Don't be scared!
上来吧 先生
Step on up, sir!
你敢踏进恐怖洞吗
Do you dare enter the cave of horrors?
你无从知道转个角会发现什么
You never know what you might find around the corner.
别在老虎面前显露恐惧
Don't show your fear in the presence of the tiger.
否则你可能别想活着逃出去了
Or you may never escape this cave alive.
阿列克西
Alexei!
天呐
Oh, my God.
我就离开了一下
I... I just left for a minute...
去买♥♥玉米热狗
for a corn dog.
该死的玉米热狗
A stupid corn dog.
天呐
Oh, God.
不
Oh, no.
瓦西里 你在吗 瓦西里 回答
Vasilev, are you there? Vasilev? Answer!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
-拉里 -乔伊
- Larry. - Joyce.
好样的 女士
Yeah, lady!
同志
Comrade!
放开我
Get off me!
该死
Goddamn!
该死
Son of a bitch!
快跑 走
Hit it. Hit it! Go! Go!
阿列克西呢
Alexei?
在下层
On the lower level--
翻译
Hey, translate.
我们找到孩子了
We've found the children.
他们还在商场 下层
They are still in the mall. Lower level.
封锁所有入口
Keep all entrances locked down.
重复
I repeat--
封锁所有入口
Keep all entrances locked down.
所有人 过来
Everyone, get over here.
我找到他们了
I found them.
搞什么
What the hell?
你丢那玩意就像丢风火轮一样
You flung that thing like a Hot Wheel!
-卢卡斯 -你怎么在这儿
- Lucas? - What are you doing here?
问他们啊 都怪他们
Ask them. It's their fault.
是啊 的确都怪我们
True, yeah. Totally true. It's absolutely our fault.
我不懂那车是怎么了
I don't understand what happened to that car.
一一有超能力
El has superpowers.
-什么 -超能力 她靠念力丢的车
- I'm sorry? - Superpowers. She threw it with her mind.
-跟上 -她是一一
- C'mon, catch up. - That's El?
-一一是谁 -抱歉 你是谁
- Who's El? - I'm sorry, who are you?
我是罗宾 史蒂夫的同事
I'm Robin. I work with Steve.
她破解了绝密密文
She cracked the top secret code.
我们就是这样发现了苏联人的事
Yeah, which is how we found out about the Russians in the first place.
苏联人 什么苏联人
Russians? Wait, what Russians?
-苏联人 -那是苏联人
- The Russians! - Those were Russians?
-有些是 -你说什么呢
- Some of them. - What are you talking about?
-你们没听到我们的红色警报吗 -嗯
- Didn't you hear our code red? - Yeah.
-但我根本听不懂 -该死的电池
- Couldn't understand what you were saying. - Goddamn low battery.
这事我都跟你说多少次了
How many times do I have to tell you with the low battery?
这不一切都好吗
Well, everything worked out, didn't it?
都好 我们差点死了
Worked out? We almost died.
是啊 但我们不是没死吗
Yeah, but we didn't, did we?
-挺悬的了 -好吧 苏联人
- It was pretty damn close. - Okay, Russians?
他们是在为苏联政♥府♥工作吗
As in, they're working for the Russian government?
你是哪里不理解
What are you not comprehending?
我说的不是英语吗
Am I not speaking English?
现在完全是《红色黎明》的情况
We have a full-blown Red Dawn situation.
这跟大门无关吗
So this has nothing to do with the gate?
跟大门非常有关
It has everything to do with the gate...
一一
El! El!
-她怎么了 -怎么了
- What's wrong with her? - What's wrong?
我的腿
My leg. My leg.
她的腿 好吧
Her leg, her leg. Okay.
-拿掉 -好
- Get that off. - Okay.
一一
El! El!
一一 你没事吧
El! El, are you okay?
一一
El! El!
一一
El!
美剧 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表