-还是没有回应吗 -没有
- Still nothing? - Nothing.
食物法庭 你确定他们说食物法庭
Food court? You sure they said food court?
抱歉 是不是我的翻译水平让你失望了
I'm sorry, have my translation skills been letting you down?
我们不清楚是不是你的孩子
We don't know it's your kids.
不 我们清楚
Yes, we do.
-那是什么 -有东西在里面
- What is that? - There's something in there.
-不 -老天爷
- No! - Jesus Christ.
跟她说话 让她保持清醒 好吗
Keep her talking. Keep her awake, okay?
老天爷
Jesus Christ.
坚持住 坚持住
Stay awake, stay awake.
把她挪到这边 这边
Let's get her on this side, on this side.
-放松 放松 -这...
- Easy, easy, easy, easy. - It's, uh...
其实还没那么糟 有个...
You know, it's not actually that bad. There was a...
我足球队的守门员 贝丝·威尔德菲尔
The goalie on my soccer team, Beth Wildfire,
另外一个球员撞到了她的腿上
this other girl slid into her leg,
骨头都从膝盖支出来了
and the bone came out of her knee,
-大概有六英寸长 太可怕了 -罗宾
- six inches or something, it was insane. - Robin.
-什么 -你是在帮倒忙
- Yeah? - You're not helping.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
还好吗 一一
Okay. All right, El?
这会非常疼的
This is gonna hurt like hell, okay?
-好的 -我要你保持完全不动
- Okay. - Need you to stay real still.
拿着 咬着这个 好吗
Here, you're gonna want to bite down on this, okay?
老天爷
Jesus Christ.
我的天
Holy shit. Holy shit.
来吧
Do it.
好
Okay.
该死
Oh, shit.
-乔纳森 -别说话
- Jonathan! - Stop talking!
-该死 -不 住手
- Goddamn it! - No! Stop it!
停 停
Stop! Stop!
我自己来
I can do it.
我自己来
I can do it.
天呐
God!
天呐
God!
吸灵魔 它在霍金斯造了这个怪物
The Mind Flayer, it built this monster in Hawkins,
来阻止一一
to stop El,
杀了她便能入侵我们的世界
to kill her and pave a way into our world.
它差点就得手了 这只是它的一小部分
And it almost did. That was just one tiny piece of it.
这个怪物有多大
How big is this thing?
很大
It's big.
-至少两米高 -是的
- Thirty feet, at least. - Yeah.
它摧毁了你的小屋
It sorta destroyed your cabin.
抱歉
Sorry.
我确认一下 这头
Okay, so, just to be clear, this...
这头弄伤一一的大肉球蜘蛛
this big fleshy spider thing that hurt El,
是某种巨型武器吗
it's some kind of gigantic... weapon?
-是的 -但并不是用螺钉和金属打造的
- Yes. - But instead of, like, screws and metal,
吸灵魔是用融化的人体
the Mind Flayer made its weapon...
打造它的武器
with melted people.
-没错 -好吧
- Yes, exactly. - Yeah, okay.
我只是想再确认一下
I... Yeah, I'm just making sure.
这头怪物真的还在外面 还活着吗
Are we sure this thing is still out there, still alive?
一一暴揍了它一顿 但它的确还活着
El beat the shit out of it, but, yeah, it's still alive.
但如果我们再将入口关闭
But if we close the gate again...
我们就能将大脑控制切断
We cut the brain off from the body.
就能杀了它
And kill it.
理论上是这样
Theoretically.
这就是阿列克西所谓的"枢纽"
Okay, this is what Alexei called "the hub."
这个枢纽是能通向保险库的
Now, the hub takes us to the vault room.
入口在哪
Okay, where's the gate?
就在这 我不知道图上的比例是多少
Right here. I don't know the scale on this,
但我觉得应该离保险库非常近
but I think it's fairly close to the vault room,
大概有个50英尺
maybe 50 feet or so.
500英尺还差不多
More like 500.
怎么 你还想在里面跳上一段华尔兹吗
What, you're just gonna waltz in there
你以为那是共♥产♥主义迪斯尼乐园吗
like it's commie Disneyland or something?
抱歉 你是谁
I'm sorry, who are you?
艾瑞卡·辛克莱 你又是谁
Erica Sinclair. Who are you?
莫里
Murray...
鲍曼
Bauman.
听好了 鲍曼先生
Listen, Mr. Bunman,
我不是想对你指手画脚
I'm not trying to tell you how to do things,
但我曾在那鬼地方待过一天
but I've been down in that shithole for 24 hours.
恕我直言 如果你们照他说的做
And with all due respect, you do what this man tells you,
你们都会死
you're all gonna die.
抱歉
I'm sorry,
这个四岁的小屁孩有什么资格跟我说话
why is this four-year-old speaking to me?
我十岁了 你个秃头混♥蛋♥
Um, I'm ten, you bald bastard!
-艾瑞卡 -这就是事实
- Erica! - Just the facts!
他说得对 你们都会死的
She's right. You're all gonna die,
但这可以避免
but you don't have to.
-抱歉 我能看看吗 -请
- Excuse me. Sorry, may I? - Please.
看到这个房♥间了吗 这是贮藏库
Okay, see this room here? This is a storage facility.
这有个小舱口
There's a hatch in here
能进入他们的地下通风系统
that feeds into their underground ventilation system.
这能通向他们的武器库
That will lead you to the base of the weapon.
这下面就像迷宫一样
It's a bit of a maze down there,
但有我和艾瑞卡 我们能给你们带路
but between me and Erica, we can show you the way.
你们能给我们带路
You can show us the way?
别担心 你们尽管去当英雄
Don't worry, you can do all the fighting
和那些危险的东西作战
and the dangerous hero shit,
我们只是你们的
and we'll just be your...
导航员
navigators.
不行
No.
不行
Nope.
那就这样了
Well, that settles it.
他死定了 他们都死定了
He's gonna die. They're gonna die.
是的 非常有可能
Yep, most likely.
你们就逃出来了
You guys survived.
差点不辞那个了
Barely.
我们在下面很需要你们
We could've really used you guys down there.
我们这里也很需要你
Could've used you up here, too.
是啊 我们很想你 伙计
Yeah, man. We missed you, dude.
是啊 非常想你
Yeah. Big-time.
我也很想你们的
I missed you guys, too.
非常想念
Big-time.
可别哭了 书呆
Please don't cry, nerds.
-艾瑞卡 -你再叫我名字一遍试试
- Erica. - Keep saying my name, see what happens.
接着 你可以导航 但必须是在安全的地方
Hey, heads up. You can navigate, just from someplace safe.
这没那么简单
It's not that simple.
-信♥号♥♥没那么强 -这个不行
- The signal won't reach. - Not with this.
你得找一个高频率带的设备
You need something with a high enough frequency band
用苏联人的的无线电塔转接
to relay with the Russians' radio tower.
但那你得找一个
But for that to work, you need someone
既见过他们通讯室
who has both seen their comms room
还有超强无线塔操作能力的家伙
and has access to a super-powered handcrafted radio tower,
这人最好还去过霍金斯的最高点
one preferably already situated at the highest point in Hawkins.
等等
Oh, wait.
这不就是我吗
That's me.
你想让我们来导航 没问题
If you want us to navigate, you got us.
但我们需要抢在前面
But we need a head start.
还要一辆车
And a car.
天呐 这
Oh, man, now this...
这才对嘛
this is what I'm talkin' about!
-"托德老爹" -去他的托德吧
- "Toddfather"? - Oh, screw Todd!
现在史蒂夫才是她老爹
Steve's her daddy now.
你刚是用第三人称指代自己了吗
Did you just talk about yourself in the third person?
他刚刚是不是叫自己老爹了
Did he just call himself daddy?