好了 我们去哪
All right, where are we going?
-气象顶 -气象啥
- Weathertop. - Weather-what?
-快开吧 -知道了 老天
- Just drive. - Okay. Jesus!
第一层的钥匙
Bottom lock,
第二层的钥匙
second-to-top lock,
第三层的钥匙
third-to-top lock,
最高层的钥匙
top lock.
听我说 我得结束这一切
Listen to me, I need to end this,
但是我马上就回来 好吗
but I will be back before you know it, okay?
我不知道 妈
I don't know, Mom.
听着 你在那里会很安全
No, listen. You're gonna be safe there.
离这些都远远的
It's-- It's far away from all this.
你只要待在哥哥身边
You just stick close to your brother and--
他说什么就做什么
and do whatever he says.
不管怎么样 好吗
No matter what. Okay?
我担心的不是自己 妈 是你
I'm not worried about me, Mom, I'm worried about you.
宝贝 我会没事的
Oh, honey, I'm gonna be fine.
我会平安无事的
Okay? I'm gonna be fine.
好了
Okay, Mom.
知道了 妈 好了
Okay, Mom. That's enough.
-我一定会没事的 -我相信你
- I'm gonna be fine. - Okay.
妈 喘不上气了
Mom, I can't breathe.
-我精疲力尽了 但 -我要窒息了
- My battery's low, but... - You're suffocating me.
会恢复的
...it will recharge.
我知道它会 孩子
I know it will, kid.
我知道
I know.
我能战斗
I can fight.
比我们中的任何人都强
Better than any of us.
但是现在
But right now,
我只想让你安全
I need you safe.
这个东西要的是你
This thing is after you.
不是我
It's not after me.
你懂了吗
Do you understand?
我希望你能理解
I need you to understand.
好吗
Okay?
我们差不多该走了
We should probably go.
迈克
Mike?
注意安全
Be careful.
怎么了
What?
这是双人行动 双人
It's a two-man operation. Two!
-对 但计划有变 -计划有变
- Yeah, well, change of plans. - Change of plans?
能拜托你给他解释解释吗
Yeah. Will you explain it to him, please?
我们有两个选择 吉姆
We have two options here, Jim.
关掉那个机器 或者炸了它
We can turn the machine off, or we can explode it.
-是吗 谁说的 -造机器的人说的
- Oh, yeah, says who? - Says the man who built it!
我们想炸掉它
Yeah, and we wanna explode it!
不然我们这些英雄式的努力就白费了
Or else our heroic efforts will be for naught!
这是三人行动 吉姆 不是双人
This is a three-man operation, Jim, not two.
三人
Yeah, three.
一一 你在流血
El, you're bleeding.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
还可以
Yeah.
到了
Here. Okay.
过来
Here.
躺好
Lay down.
-有什么问题吗 -我不
- What's wrong? - I don't...
我不知道
I don't know.
别开玩笑了 快点
You can't be serious. Come on!
这车不是你妈刚买♥♥的吗
Didn't your mom just buy this car?
是啊 肯定没问题
Yes. I'm sure it's fine.
-你是不是忘关车灯了 -没有
- Did you leave the lights on? - No.
-车有油吗 -有
- Do we have gas? - Yes!
-加把劲吧 -住手 快住手
- Come on! - Whoa, whoa, whoa! Just stop, stop!
打开引擎盖
Pop the hood.
-什么情况 -怎么了
- What the hell? - What?
点火电缆不见了
The ignition cable's gone.
回商场里去
Back in the mall!
快回去
Back in the mall!
快快快 小心点
Go! Go, go, go! Be careful!
快走 快走
Go! Go!
快快快
Go, go, go!
所以我像扯杂草一样把电缆拽出来
So then I yank those cables like I'm pulling weeds.
警报会被触发
And that'll set off the alarm--
据阿列克西的说法是的 希望他安息
According to Alexei, may his soul rest in peace.
你们两个就有机会
Which should give you two an opening
去地下室里拿钥匙
to retrieve the keys from the vault.
然后我们跟着地图
And then we just follow the map
去到观察室 转动钥匙
to the observation room, turn the key--
砰 我们把这个鬼地方炸上天
Kaboom, we blow this sucker sky-high.
等裂缝关闭了
And then, once the rift is closed,
我们从通风管道逃回去
we escape back through the vents.
就在他们这些共♥产♥党的眼皮底下
Right under their commie noses.
然后回家
Then home free.
老天 就算这不是你的方案
Oh, God, just because it wasn't your plan doesn't mean
也不意味着就是一个坏方案
it was a bad plan.
我没说这是个坏方案
I didn't say it was a bad plan.
你发出了不满的哼唧
You made a noise.
-我才没有哼唧 -你也哼唧了
- I did not make a noise. - You did too.
我真心觉得这很不尊重人
I really think it's disrespectful...
你和哼唧声到底有什么过不去的
What is up with you and noises?
孩子们 孩子们
Children! Children!
这是个好方案
It is a good plan.
鉴于我们现在的情况和限制
A solid B, which is laudable,
这个方案坚实可靠 值得赞扬
given the situation and time constraints.
我敢说 如果一切顺利
Dare I say, if it all goes right...
他们甚至都不会知道我们来过
...they'll never even know we were here.
不许动
Stop right there!
别开枪 别开枪
Don't shoot! Don't shoot!
文件 重要的文件
Documents, important documents--
要给中尉同志的
for the Lieutenant-Comrade!
他临时叫我们来
He called us, last minute.
原谅我们事发突然过来了
Pardon our sloppy appearance.
中尉 哪个中尉
Lieutenant? What Lieutenant?
中尉
Lieutenant...
莫洛托夫
Molotov?
我♥操♥
Oh, shit.
吉姆
Jim...
这太疯狂了
This is crazy.
天呐 吉姆 我 这...
Oh, my God. Jim, I... This...
我已经控制住局面了
I had it under control.
没错啊
Yeah, sure you did.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
临场发挥
I'm improvising.
天 这地方到底有多远 兄弟
Jesus, how far is this place, man?
放轻松 我们快到了
Relax, we're almost there.
苏茜一定很特别吧
Suzie must be pretty special, huh?
如果你造了这东西
I mean, if you built this thing
再大老远的把这东西拖到荒郊野岭
and lugged it all the way to the middle of nowhere
就为了跟她说话
just to talk to her?
没有真正完美的人
I mean, nobody's scientifically perfect,
但苏茜比任何人都
but Suzie's about as close to being perfect
无限趋近于完美
as any human could possibly be.
我觉得他是瞎编的
She sound made-up to me.
你觉得呢
She sound made-up to you?
-你干吗迟疑 史蒂夫 -我 我没有
- Why are you hesitating, Steve? -I'm-- I'm-- I'm not! I'm not!
我觉得挺真实的 绝对的 完全真实
I think she sounds real. You know, totally, absolutely real.
左 左转
Left. Turn left.
-左边根本没有路 -立马左转
- There's not a road here. - Turn left now!
我的天 抓紧了
Jesus! Hang on!
亨德森 你在搞什么
Henderson, where are we going?!
美剧 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表