那就七点如何
Okay, how about 7:00, then?
七点
7:00?
恩佐餐厅 周五咱们那里见
Enzo's, Friday, I meet you there?
不行 你得去接我
No, you pick me up.
周五晚七点去接你
Picking you up 7:00 p.m. Friday.
嗯 那就约[约会]好了
Yeah, it's a date.
先澄清一下 因为我...如果...要是...
Just for clarification, just because I... I mean, just... If...
你说"约会" 所以我要说得清清楚楚
When you say "date," just so that we're crystal clear,
-这样不会有误会 怎么 -没错 霍普
- so there's no confusion-- Yeah? - Yeah, Hop?
别说了 不然我要改主意了
Stop talking or I'm gonna change my mind.
行 好的 行
Yeah, okay. Yeah.
行
Okay.
冰淇淋小分队 我是
Scoops Troop, this is...
秃鹰
Bald Eagle.
我到达了另一个交叉口
I've reached another junction.
-是什么 -第四交叉口
- This is what? - The fourth junction.
好吧 如果我没记错的话
All right, so if memory serves,
讲完小马宝莉论题后我们到了这里
this is right after the My Little Pony thesis.
-我们去了左边 所以他必须去右边 -右边
- We went left, so he has to go right. - Right.
向右飞 秃鹰
Fly right, Bald Eagle.
-向右飞 -收到 向右飞行
- Fly right. - Roger that, flying right.
小混♥蛋♥
Little shit.
小马宝莉论题是什么
What's the My Little Pony thesis?
别让他说这个
Don't get him started.
-让他说这个 告诉我 -各位
- Get him started? Just tell me-- - Hey, guys?
格里斯沃尔德一家 这里是冰淇淋小分队
Griswold Family, this is Scoops Troop!
收到吗 完毕
Do you copy? Over!
格里斯沃尔德一家 重复一遍
Griswold Family, I repeat,
这里是冰淇淋小分队 收到...
this is Scoops Troop. Do you--
格里斯沃尔德一家 收到吗
Griswold Family, do you copy?
收到吗
Do you copy?!
格里斯沃尔德一家 这里是冰淇淋小分队
Griswold Family, this is Scoops Troop.
请确认你方安全
Please confirm your safety!
你们在去秃鹰老巢的路上吗
Are you en route to Bald Eagle's nest?
请确认你方安全
Please confirm your safety!
有谁快点应答一下 有人在吗
Someone, please just answer. Is anyone there?
快回答
Just answer!
有人吗...
Anyone, please...
格里斯沃尔德一家 收到吗
Griswold Family, do you copy?
格里斯沃尔德一家 收到吗
Griswold Family, do you copy?
格里斯沃尔德一家 收到吗
Griswold Family, do you copy?
收到吗
Do you copy?!
-你们去哪里 -去帮他们逃离那里
- Where are you going?! - To get them the hell outta there!
待在这里 跟其他人保持联♥系♥
Stay here, contact the others!
-该死 -等等 罗宾
- Shit. - Wait, Robin!
保持联络
Stay in touch.
没问题
Got it.
秃鹰 这里是冰淇淋小分队 你们在哪里
Bald Eagle, this is Scoops Troop. What's your 20?
跟你说过了 没有回复
I told you, radio silence!
是的 但我们遇到一个问题
Yeah, but we have a problem.
什么样的问题
What kind of problem?
它转身了 如果我们现在上楼 就能成功
It's turned away. If we go up the stairs now, we'll make it.
-不可能 一一的腿这样 -我们得试试
- No way, not with El's leg. - We have to try.
还有另外一条
There's another way...
出去的路
to get out.
从GAP过去
Through the Gap.
好的
Okay.
就现在
Now.
秃鹰已经着陆
Bald Eagle has landed.
重复一遍
Repeat.
秃鹰已经着陆
Bald Eagle has landed.
好的
Okay.
拜托 还要多久
Come on, how much longer?
我不知道 我之前也没做过
I don't know, I've never done this before!
好吧
Okay.
好吧 行吧
Okay, okay!
准备好吧 小情侣们 你们要准备上场了
Get ready, lovebirds, you're almost up to bat.
该死
Oh, shit.
-你在干什么 -别担心
- What are you doing? - Don't worry.
快快快快快快快
Go! Go, go, go, go, go, go!
快走
Let's go.
快走
Let's go.
米哈伊尔派你们来的吗
Did Mikhail send for you?
-好了 -好吧
- All right. - Okay.
把密♥码♥告诉我
Give me the code.
Six-six-two,
six-oh-eight,
oh-oh-four.
再来
again?
Six-six-two,
six-oh-eight,
oh-oh-four.
莫里
Murray?
你的密♥码♥
Your goddamn code...
不对
is wrong.
什么 你确定吗
What? Are you sure?
我确定
Yeah, I'm sure.
也可能是错的
Well, I-- I suppose it could be wrong.
怎么可能是错的
How could it be wrong?
密♥码♥是个著名的数字
The code is a number, a famous number.
普朗克常数 我以为我背住了
Planck's constant I-- I thought I knew it.
普朗克常数
Planck's constant.
-你知道吗 -记不住 你呢
- You know it? - Not by heart. You?
我不是书呆子 书呆子
I'm not a nerd, nerd.
他说是普朗克常数 我记得的
He told me it was Planck's constant, which I know.
我为什么要让他告诉我我已经知道的数
Why would I need him to give me a number I already know?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
跑跑跑
Go, go, go!
该死 启动汽车 快
Shit. Get the car started. Go!
不不不 拜托了
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. Come on.
快 我们得走了
Come on. We gotta go!
快
Come on!
我们得走了
We gotta go!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
明天再问我
Ask me tomorrow?
该死
Oh, shit!
上车
Get in!
跑跑跑
Go, go, go, go! Go, go, go!
苏茜 你收到吗
Suzie, do you copy?
苏茜 你收到吗
Suzie, do you copy?
苏茜 你收到吗
Suzie, do you copy?
我是苏茜 我收到了
This is Suzie. I copy.
-苏茜 -达斯宝贝
- Suzie! - Dusty-bun?
"达斯宝贝"
"Dusty-bun"?
你去哪了
Where have you been?
真抱歉 我太忙了
I'm so, so sorry. I-- I've been really busy...
我在努力从苏联人和怪物手中拯救世界
uh, trying to save the world from Russians and monsters.
当然了
Of course you have.
快问数字
Get the goddamn number already!
那是谁
Who was that?
是...
It was...
我不知道 好像是干扰
Uh, I don't know, actually. I think it was just some interference.
我们把频率改到
So, why don't we, uh, change frequency
14.158吧
to 14.158?
收到 换频道 等待
Copy that, shifting frequency. Standby.
-达斯宝贝 收到吗 -收到 苏茜宝
- Dusty-bun, you copy? - I copy, Suzie-poo.
现在清晰多了 谢谢
It sounds much better now, thanks.
-苏茜 -听着
- Suzie. - Okay, so, listen,
你知道普朗克常数吗
do you know Planck's constant?
你知道地球环绕太阳吗
Do you know the Earth orbits the sun?
好 我知道是6开头的 然后...
Okay, so I know it starts with two sixes, and then a...
是什么来着
W-What is it?
我想理清楚
Okay, let me just be clear on this.