我一周没你的消息了
I haven't heard from you in a week,
现在你想问一个你该知道的
and now you want a mathematical equation
数学等式 好去拯救世界吗
that you should know so you can... save the world?
苏茜宝 我保证
Suzie-poo, I promise,
我会尽快弥补你的
I will make it up to you as soon as possible.
你现在就弥补我吧
You can make it up to me now.
-什么 -我想听
- What? - I want to hear it.
-现在不行 -就现在 达斯宝贝
- Not right now. - Yes, now, Dusty-bun.
苏茜宝 这是急事
Suzie-poo, this is urgent.
是啊 你在拯救世界 我听到了
Yes, yes, you're saving the world, I heard you the first time,
但格德也在拯救地海
but Ged is also saving Earthsea
他就要面对影魔了
and he's about to confront the shadow,
所以苏茜通话结束
so this is Suzie, signing off.
等等 好吧
Wait, wait, wait! Okay.
好
Okay. Okay.
该死
Shit.
*转过身*
*Turn around*
*看你看到什么*
*Look at what you see*
*她的脸上*
*In her face*
*映射了你的梦*
*The mirror of your dreams*
*让我相信自己无所不在*
*Make believe I'm everywhere*
*沐浴在荣光之中*
*Given in the light*
*书页上写着*
*Written on the pages is*
*永不尽的*
*The answer to*
*故事的答案*
*A never-ending story*
*冲向星空*
*Reach the stars*
*为幻梦飞行*
*Fly a fantasy*
*梦我所梦*
*Dream a dream*
*你的设想会成为现实*
*And what you see will be*
*旋律将保守他们的秘密*
*Rhymes that keep their secrets will*
*在云彩后揭开*
*Unfold behind the clouds*
*在那彩虹之上*
*And there upon a rainbow is*
*永不尽的故事的答案*
*The answer to a never-ending story*
*故事*
*Story*
普朗克常数是6.62607004
Planck's constant is 6.62607004.
你刚拯救了世界
You just saved the world.
天呐 我好想你 达斯宝贝
Gosh, I miss you, Dusty-bun.
我更想你 苏茜宝
And I miss you more, Suzie-poo.
我更想你 乘以全银河系的星星
I miss you more, multiplied by all the stars in our galaxy.
-不 我想你... -够了
- No, I miss you-- - Enough.
该死 跑跑跑
Shit! Go, go, go, go, go, go, go!
它调头了
It's turning around.
-什么 -它调头了
- What? - It's turning around!
或许我们把它跑累了
Maybe we wore it out.
我觉得不是 坐稳
I don't think so. Hold on.
都出去
Everybody out.
都出去
Everybody out!
你准备好了结一切了吗
You ready to end this?
这里 进去
In here. In here.
好 快快快
Okay. Come on, come on, come on...
比利
Billy.
比利 你不用这样的
Billy, you don't have to do this.
比利 你叫比利 比利·哈格罗夫
Billy. Your name's Billy, Billy Hargrove.
你住在樱桃巷4819号♥ 比利 求你
You live on 4819 Cherry Lane. Billy, please,
我是麦克斯 我是你...
I'm Max, I'm your--
莫里 你准备好了吗
Murray, you all set down there?
好了 但我这里来人了
All set, but I've got some company
我希望你能消灭他们
which I'd love you to obliterate.
没问题 等着
Will do. Hang tight.
数到三
On three.
好
On three.
一
One...
二
Two--
美国人
The Americans,
我找到他们了
I've found them--
别怕
Don't be afraid.
快结束了
It'll be over soon.
尽量 别动
Just try and stay... very still.
吸这个啊 你个混♥蛋♥
Flay this, you ugly piece of shit!
混♥蛋♥ 过来
Hey, asshole! Over here!
-我们快没弹♥药♥了 -我知道
- We're almost out! - I know!
达斯汀 我们没时间了
Dustin! We're out of time!
快 快关上
Hurry! Close it now!
关上
Close it!
加油啊
Come on!
迈克
Mike...
迈克
Mike.
迈克
Mike.
迈克 迈克 起来 你听得到吗 迈克
Mike. Mike. Mike, get up. Mike, can you hear me? Mike! Mike!
过来
Hey, come on.
你没事吧
You okay?
一一呢
Where's El?
别管我 住手
Leave me alone! Stop it!
-妈妈 -这是你的新妹妹
- Mom! - This is your new sister.
至少有两米高
...at least seven feet.
两米
Seven... feet.
你对她说
You told her...
浪有两米高
the wave was seven feet.
好啊
Yeah!
你在海滩上跑向她
You ran to her, on the beach.
还有海鸥
There were seagulls.
她戴了顶帽子
She wore a hat...
系着蓝色缎带
...with a blue ribbon.
长裙子
A long dress...
上面有红蓝色的花
with a blue and red flower.
黄拖鞋
Yell-- Yellow sandals,
上面都是沙子
covered in sand.
她很漂亮
She was pretty.
她真的很漂亮
She was really pretty.
你...
And you...
你很开心
you were happy.
地狱见
I'll see you in hell!
来吧
Hit me.
没了
We're out!
该死
Damn it!
不
No!
快关上
Close it now!
关上
Close it!
比利
Billy!
-一一 -迈克
- El. - Mike!
比利
Billy?
比利 比利 起来啊 比利 求你
Billy. Billy, Billy, get up, please. Billy, get up, please, please.
-对不起 -比利
- I'm sorry. - Billy...
比利 比利
Billy. Billy.
比利 醒醒 求你 比利
Billy, wake up. Billy, get up. Please, Billy...
比利
Billy!
比利
Billy...
对不起
I'm sorry.
没事了
It's okay. It's okay.
霍普
Hop.
吉姆 吉姆呢
Jim. Where's Jim?
我们走 快
Let's go! Go! Come on!
你没事吧
You all right?
举起手来
Hands up!
举起手来
Hands up!
别开枪 美国人 我们是美国人
Don't shoot! American! We're Americans! Americans!
我们走
Hey, come on, let's go!
快走
Go, go!
谢天谢地
Thank God!
欢迎来到印第安纳州霍金斯
Welcome to Hawkins, Indiana,
美剧 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表