放学后在那里跟我们碰面
Meet us there, after school.
放学后
After school?
对 3点15分
Yeah, 3:15.
等数字变成315 就来找我们
When the numbers read three- one- five, meet us there.
"Three-one-five."
Three-one-five.
-一切都好吧 -嗯
- Is everything okay? - Yeah!
好得很
Yeah, totally.
我就是...
I just...
觉得好像大家都在盯着我
I feel like everyone's... staring at me.
我没告诉任何人
Oh, I didn't... I didn't tell anyone.
我知道
I know.
我知道 当然了
I know. Of course not.
那汤米和卡洛呢
But what about, like, Tommy, and Carol and them?
你这是疑神疑鬼
You're being paranoid.
-对不起 -不 很可爱的
- I'm sorry. - No. No, it's cute.
我很开心的
I had a good time.
嗯
Yeah.
我也是
Yeah. Me, too.
艾莉 芭比呢
Hey, Ally. Where's Barb?
这不该问你吗
Um, shouldn't you know?
你完全没见着她吗
You haven't seen her anywhere... at all?
到了 翡翠城
There she is. Emerald City.
听说他们在里面造太空武器
I heard they make space weapons in there.
太空武器
Space weapons?
对 里根的星战嘛
Yeah. You know, like, Reagan's Star Wars.
我们大概是要把苏联人炸成渣渣
I guess we're gonna blow the Ruskies to smithereens.
有什么事吗
Hey, can I help you?
嗯 我们要进去看看
Uh, yeah. We're here for a tour.
我们这儿不能随便看
Oh, we don't give tours.
好吧 就进去看一圈
Okay... A quick look around.
你需要权限的 你可以联络
You have to get clearance for that. You can contact, uh...
能源部的里克·谢弗
Rick Schaeffer at the Department of Energy.
你可能看到电视播了 有个本地的孩子失踪了
Maybe you seen it on TV. We got a local kid that's missing.
我们有原因认为他可能是溜进去了
We have reason to believe he might have snuck in here.
我说了 你得去找谢弗先生
Like I said, you have to speak to Mr. Schaeffer.
-你叫什么 -帕特里克
- What's your name? - Patrick.
帕特里克 我们镇长惊慌不已
Patrick, I got a panicked mayor,
记者对我步步紧逼
and I got reporters breathing down my neck
他妈妈简直要崩溃了
and I got a very upset mother.
我知道孩子不在里面
Now, I know the kid's not in there,
但我总得查一下
but I gotta check off this box.
帕特里克 能帮个忙吗
Patrick, would you do me a favor?
去找你老板 看看能不能给我们安排一下
Would you speak to your boss and see what you can swing for us?
我会非常感激的
I'd really appreciate it.
最多就10分钟
I'm talking ten minutes, tops.
...占据了黎巴嫩的一大部分地区
...was occupying a large part of Lebanon.
今天 叙利亚成了...
Today, Syria has become a home for...
我有能力
I have the power!
...一件恒久的礼物
...gift that will last forever.
来自和谐珍宝收藏...
From the Harmony Treasures' collection...
-乔伊 -给我记上 唐纳德
- Joyce... - Just ring me up, Donald.
你觉得这个失踪的孩子从这里爬了进来吗
And you think this missing boy may have crawled through there?
是这么想的
Well, that was the idea.
我觉得这不可能
Yeah, I just don't see how that'd be possible.
我们有一百多个摄像头
We've got over 100 cameras.
每一寸土地都能拍到 再加上我的人手
Every square inch covered, plus all my guys.
没人能闯进来
No one breaks in here.
孩子更不可能
Certainly not some kid.
这些摄像头的录像都保存着吗
Those cameras, you keep the tapes?
如果不介意我问 你们这里干什么的
If you don't mind me asking, what do you guys do in here?
你问错人了
You're asking the wrong guy.
想赶超苏联人吗
Staying one step ahead of the Russians?
差不多吧
I expect. Something like that.
-这里谁管事 -布伦纳博士
- Who's in charge here? - That'd be Dr. Brenner.
他建太空激光枪吗
And he builds the space lasers?
-太空激光枪 -别理他
- Space lasers? - Ignore him.
这是6日和7日的晚上吗
This is the night of the 6th and 7th we're seeing here?
是的
That's correct.
就这些吗
Is that it?
我说了 如果有我们会看到他的
Like I said, we would have seen him.
7日晚上 我们组织了搜索队找威尔
The night of the 7th, we had a search party out for Will.
记得那晚是怎么样的吗
You remember anything about that night?
也没发生什么 我们最后取消了
Mmm, not much to remember. Called it off.
-因为暴雨 -对啊 那晚下得很大
- 'Cause of the storm. - Yeah, a lot of rain that night.
录像看起来像下着雨吗
You see any rain on that tape?
你怎么想的
What are you thinking?
我不知道
I don't know.
但他们在撒谎
But they're lying.
所以说我觉得科学就是扯淡
That's why science doesn't make any damn sense to me.
不 我发誓 看啊 绝对是冻伤
No, I swear. Look at this. It's totally frostbite.
谢了 伙计 泳池都加热了
Oh, thanks, man. It's a heated pool.
如果不是冻伤 那是什么
Well, if it's not frostbite, then what is it?
我才不管是什么呢 真恶心
Ugh, I don't care what it is, it's disgusting!
把脚拿下桌子 我们吃饭呢
Get it off the table. We're eating here.
汤米
Hey, Tommy.
你走时 看到芭比了吗
When you left, did you see Barb?
-什么 -芭芭拉
- What? - Barbara.
她今天没来
She's not here today.
我真的不知道你说的是谁
I seriously have no idea who you're talking about.
得了 别犯浑 你...
Come on, don't be an ass, man. Did you...
你昨晚看没看到她离开
Did you see her leave last night or not?
没有 我们走时她已经不在了
No, she was gone when we left.
或许是受不了听人叫唤
Probably couldn't stand listening to all that moaning.
史蒂夫
Oh, Steve!
-史蒂夫 史蒂夫 -史蒂夫
- Oh, Steve! Oh, Steve! - Oh, Steve...
-史蒂夫 -行了
- Oh, Steve! - Okay, chill.
听着 她肯定没事的 她大概就是...
Listen... I'm sure she's fine. She's probably just...
她大概就是翘课了
she's probably just, like, skipping or something.
嗯
Yeah.
大概吧
Yeah, probably.
-这个呢 -太大了 弹弓装不下
- How about this one? - Too big for the sling.
你觉得十一的超能力是像X战警那样是天生的
So, do you think Eleven was born with her powers, like the X- Men,
还是后天获得的 像绿灯侠那样
or do you think she acquired them, like... like Green Lantern?
她不是超级英雄 她就是个怪胎
She's not a superhero. She's a weirdo.
那又如何 X战警也是怪胎
Why does that matter? The X- Men are weirdos.
如果你那么爱她 干吗不娶她
If you love her so much, why don't you marry her?
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
-迈克 不是吧 -怎么了
- Mike, seriously? - What?
你看她那眼神
You look at her all, like...
"一一 一一 一一
"Hi, El! El! El! El!
我好爱你
I love you so much!
-你能嫁给我吗" -闭嘴啦 卢卡斯
- Would you marry me?" - Shut up, Lucas.
是啊 闭嘴 卢卡斯
Yeah, shut up, Lucas.
你们这群废物在这儿干什么
What are you losers doing back here?
大概是找他们失踪的朋友吧
Probably looking for their missing friend.
这不好笑 这事很严肃的 他有危险
That's not funny. It's serious. He's in danger.
真不想戳破 没牙仔 他没危险了
I hate to break it to you, Toothless, but he's not in danger.
他已经死了 我爸就这么说的
He's dead. That's what my dad says.
他说他大概是被其他基佬杀了
He said he was probably killed by some other queer.
走吧 别理他们
Come on. Just ignore them.
看着路 青蛙脸
Watch where you're going, Frogface.
-你没事吧 -嗯
- You all right? - Yeah.
这个怎么样
How about this one?
-嗯 -好吧
- Yeah. - Yeah?
就它了
Yeah, this is it.
太棒了
Oh, yeah.
这块能杀怪
Yeah, this is the monster killer!
凯伦
Karen.
我给你带了砂锅菜来
I brought you a casserole.
谢谢你
Thank you, uh...
美剧 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表