你要进来吗
Uh, you wanna... come in?
玛丽莎 你好吗
Hey, Marissa. How you doin'?
你还敢来这儿
You have a lot of nerve showing up here.
什么
What?
你至少可以打个电♥话♥
You could have at least called, said,
"玛丽莎 我们没戏的
"Marissa! Hey, it's not gonna work out.
抱歉浪费了你的时间 我是个混♥蛋♥"
Sorry I wasted your time. I'm a dick."
是啊
Yep.
对不起
I'm sorry.
或许我们下周可以再出去一次
Maybe we could go out again next week?
报纸 你们这儿有报纸吗
Newspapers? You guys got newspapers around here?
我们有《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》《邮报》 所有大报纸
We have the New York Times, the Post, all the big ones.
按年份和话题整理的
Organized by year and topic.
阅读室里有对应的微缩平片
You can find the corresponding microfiche in the reading room.
好的 我们想找
Okay, we're looking for
霍金斯国家实验室的全部报道
anything on the Hawkins National Laboratory.
你不是该去找那个失踪的孩子吗
Well, shouldn't you be looking for that missing kid?
我们就是在找
Yeah. We are.
你先翻《时报》
Uh, so, why don't you start with the Times,
我们找《邮报》吧
and we'll check out the Post.
图书管♥理♥员♥也不放过啊
The librarian?
威尔一向喜欢圣诞节
Will always loved Christmas, you know.
我就想 如果我把灯都挂上
So I thought if I... I put the lights up...
我不知道 他...
I don't know, he...
这样我会觉得他还在家
I'd feel like he was home somehow.
我知道这很傻
It's silly, I know.
不不 这不傻
No. No, it's not silly.
乔纳森还好吗
How is Jonathan holding up?
他很擅长照顾自己
You know, he's good at taking care of himself.
他一向如此
He always has been, you know?
我...
I...
他觉得我是要疯了 但...
I mean, he thinks I'm losing my mind, but...
出什么事了吗
Is something the matter?
没有 我...
Uh, no. No, I just...
我们有点电力故障
We're having electrical problems.
乔伊
Joyce.
我想告诉你
I want you to know something.
如果你需要什么 任何事
If you need anything, anything at all...
我和泰德都会帮你
Ted and I are here for you.
谢谢你 谢谢
Thank you. Thanks.
好的
Okay.
迈克怎么样了
How... how's Mike dealing with this?
他还好吗
Is he, uh, okay?
迈克 我不知道
Mike? Uh... I don't know.
他昨天没去上学
He skipped school yesterday.
他以前从没这样过
He's never done anything like that before.
我把砂锅菜给你腾出来
Let me throw in that casserole, okay?
霍莉哪去了
Oh, where's Holly?
她不该进来的
She shouldn't be here.
抱歉 她现在特喜欢到处探索
Oh, I'm sorry. She's quite the explorer these days.
-等等 你看到什么了吗 -嗯
- Wait, did you see something? - Yeah.
你看到什么了 告诉我
What did... what did you see? Tell me.
-你看到什么了 -乔伊
- What did you see? What... - Joyce... Joyce!
听着 凯伦 多谢你的砂锅菜
Listen... Karen, thank you for the casserole,
但我需要你离开
but I need you to leave.
好吗
Okay?
接啊 接啊
Come on, come on, come on...
喂
Hello?
霍兰德太太 我是南茜
Hi, uh, Ms. Holland, it's Nancy.
南茜 你好吗
Oh, Nancy, how are you?
很好 我很好
Good. I'm good.
我想问下 芭比在吗
Um, I was just wondering, uh, is Barb there?
不在 她还没回来呢
No, she hasn't come home yet.
但她昨晚守夜之后回过家吧
But she did come home, right? After the vigil?
没有 她说昨晚要住你家的
No, she said she was staying with you last night.
是啊 没错 抱歉
Right, yes. She did, sorry.
我是问 她今早回家了吗
I meant, did she come home this morning?
她好像落下了几本教材
I think she left some textbooks
她说要回去取的
and she was gonna go pick them up.
没有 我没见过她
Oh, um, no, I haven't seen her.
那个 我想起来了 她在图书馆呢
Do... Do you know what? I just remembered... she's at the library.
南茜 你找到她后叫她马上打给我好吗
Nancy, will you please have her call me as soon as you find her?
嗯 当然
Yeah. Yeah, I will.
抱歉打扰了
Sorry to bother you.
伙计
Hey, man.
怎么回事
What's going on?
妮可跟我们讲了你的作品
Nicole here was, uh, telling us about your work.
-听说很不错 -是啊 好酷啊
- We've heard great things. - Yeah, sounds cool.
我们想看看
And we'd just love to take a look.
作为艺术鉴赏家
You know, as... connoisseurs of art.
我不知道你们在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
不知道吗
Oh, no?
把我的包还给我 别...
Please, give me my bag. No, just...
他都发抖了
Man, he is totally trembling.
肯定有什么想隐瞒的
He must really have something to hide.
看看吧
Here we go.
拿到了
Here we go.
-天呐 -我看看
- Oh, man. - Let me see.
伙计
Dude.
一点都不让人感到发毛
Yeah, this isn't creepy at all.
-我是在找我弟弟 -不
- I was looking for my brother. - No.
不 这叫跟踪
No, this is called stalking.
-怎么了 -女主角来了
- What's going on? - Here's the starring lady.
什么
What?
这变♥态♥昨晚偷看我们
This creep was spying on us last night.
这张大概是打算回头慢慢品味的
He was probably gonna save this one for later.
瞧 可以看出来 他知道这么做不对
See, you can tell that he knows it was wrong, but...
但变♥态♥就是这样
Man, that's the thing about perverts...
他们天生是如此
It's hardwired into 'em.
他们控制不了自己
You know, they just can't help themselves.
那么
So...
我们只能拿走他的玩具了
we'll just have to take away his toy.
-史蒂夫 -不 别 别拿我照相机
- Steve... - No, please, not the camera.
不不 等等 汤米
No, no, wait, wait... Tommy, Tommy.
没事的
It's okay.
给你 伙计
Here you go, man.
走吧 比赛要开始了
Come on, let's go. The game's about to start.
再见
Bye.
南茜
Hey, Nance!
走吧
Come on.
Three-one-five.
Three-one-five.
Three-one-five.
不 不
No! No!
爸爸 爸爸
Papa! Papa!
爸爸
Papa!
爸爸
Papa!
爸爸
Papa!
不要
No!
不可思议
Incredible.
一一
El!
你没事吧
You okay?
上来 我们只有几小时
Hop on. We only have a few hours.
我跟蒙蒂老师说
So, I told Mr. Mundy...
"10加Y等于
"The solution of ten plus Y equals...
舔我啊"
blow me."
胡扯 你真那么做了 这会儿就留堂了
Bull, if you did that, you'd be in detention right now.
周六
Saturday.
蒙蒂老师肯定还是处呢
I bet Mr. Mundy's still a virgin.
他肯定是处
Oh, he's so a virgin!
或许你该舔他 卡洛 说不定能分高点
Maybe you should blow him, Carol. Help your grades a bit.
南茜 你去哪