Whoa, Nance, where you going?
我忘记了
I totally forgot.
我答应妈妈
I told my mom I would, um...
会跟她做件事的
I would do something with her.
什么意思 比赛就要开始了
Well, what do you mean? The game's about to start.
对不起
I'm sorry.
她是怎么了
What the hell's wrong with her?
或许她看你对那个疯子发疯时吓到了
Maybe she freaked out when you went all psycho on the psycho.
少来了
Oh, give me a break.
你指望跟这种完美小姐约会能怎么样
What'd you expect, dating Miss Perfect?
他们为什么伤害你
Why did they hurt you?
什么
What?
那个啊
Oh, that.
我就是课间时摔倒了
I just fell at recess.
-迈克 -怎么
- Mike... - Yeah?
朋友要说真话
Friends tell the truth.
我被一个白♥痴♥ 特洛伊 绊倒了
I was tripped by this mouth breather, Troy, okay?
白♥痴♥
Mouth breather?
嗯 就是...
Yeah, you know...
蠢蛋
a dumb person.
二货
A knucklehead.
二货
Knucklehead?
我不知道我为什么没直说
I don't know why I just didn't tell you.
学校里人人都知道
Everyone at school knows.
我就是不希望你觉得我没用
I just didn't want you to think I was such a wastoid, you know?
-迈克 -怎么
- Mike... - Yeah?
我理解的
I understand.
好吧
Okay, cool.
好
Cool.
芭比
Barb?
芭比
Barb!
芭比
Barb?
芭比
Barb?
芭比
Barb?
威尔 你在吗
Will... are you here?
好 好好好
Okay, good, good, good, good.
你...
Are you...
闪一次是"是" 闪两次是"否"
Um, blink once for yes, twice for no.
可以吗 亲爱的
Can you do that for me, sweetie?
你能...
Can you do...
很好 好孩子
Oh, good boy. Good boy.
亲爱的 我得知道
Baby, I need to know...
你还活着吗
Are you alive?
你安全吗
Are you safe?
我需要知道怎么找到你 亲爱的 你在哪
I need to know where to find you, honey. Where... where are you?
你能告诉我你在哪吗
Can you... can you tell me where you are?
你...
Can you...
求你 宝贝 我得找到你 告诉我该怎么办
Please, baby. I need to find you. Tell me what to do.
求你
Please just...
威尔
Will...
你提早回来了 比赛怎么样
You're home early! How was the game?
南茜 怎么了
Nancy? What's the matter?
是芭比
It's Barb.
我觉得...
I think...
她出事了
something happened.
出大事了
Something terrible.
我不知道 局长
I don't know, Chief.
你不知道什么
What don't you know?
这女人 泰芮·艾芙斯 好像真的是疯子
This lady, Terry Ives, sounds like a real nut to me.
她的孩子被带走做迷幻剂精神控制实验了
Her kid was taken for LSD mind control experiments?
她名誉扫地
She's been discredited.
指控被撤销了
Claim was thrown out...
好吧 别管她了
Okay, forget about her.
看看这个
Take a look at this.
-马丁·布伦纳博士 -谁
- Dr. Martin Brenner. - Who?
布伦纳
Brenner.
他负责霍金斯实验室
He runs Hawkins Lab.
好吧
Okay.
你不觉得有意思吗
You don't find that interesting?
不
Not really.
他当年参与了什么嬉皮破玩意 那又如何
He was involved in some hippie crap back in the day, so what?
不 这不是嬉皮破玩意 是中情局批准的研究
No, this isn't hippie crap. This is CIA- sanctioned research.
不代表他跟我们那孩子有什么关系
Doesn't mean he had anything to do with our kid.
得了 看啊 他们都穿着病服
Come on. Look at that. Hospital gowns. All of 'em.
那老师在管道边发现的布料
Now, that piece of fabric that the teacher found by the pipe.
我觉得看上去很像病服的布料
That sure looked like a hospital gown to me, huh?
-我说错了吗 -我不知道 局长
- Am I wrong? - I don't know, Chief.
得了
Come on, man.
配合一下啊
Work with me here.
我不是说这里有什么大阴谋
I'm not saying that there's some grand conspiracy.
我只是...
I'm just...
我只是说 或许真出了什么事
I'm saying maybe something happened.
或许威尔在错误的时候出现在了错误的地点
Maybe Will was in the wrong place at the wrong time
他看到了不该看到的东西
and he saw something that he shouldn't have.
-这太牵强 -是个起点
- It's a reach. - It's a start.
鲍威尔 局长在吗
Hey, Powell, is the chief with you?
我是霍普 什么情况
Hopper here. What do you got?
这儿
Here.
对 威尔住这儿
Yeah, this is where Will lives.
躲藏
Hiding.
不不 他住这儿
No, no, this is where he lives.
他失踪了 不在这儿 懂吗
He's missing from here. Understand?
-我们来这儿干什么 -她说他藏在这里
- What are we doing here? - She said he's hiding here.
才不是
No!
我发誓 如果我们那么远都白走了
I swear, if we walked all the way out here for nothing...
我们就是白走了
That's exactly what we did.
我早说她根本什么都不知道
I told you she didn't know what the hell she was talking about!
你为什么带我们来这儿
Why did you bring us here?
迈克 别跟她浪费时间了
Mike, don't waste your time with her.
那你想怎么做
What do you want to do then?
报♥警♥ 昨天就该这么做了
Call the cops, like we should have done yesterday.
-我们不能报♥警♥ -伙计们
- We are not calling the cops! - Hey, guys?
-我们还有什么别的选择 -伙计们
- What other choice do we have? - Guys!
威尔
Will...
好了
Okay.
好吧 宝贝 跟我说话
Okay, baby, talk to me.
跟我说话 你在哪
Talk to me. Where are you?
R 很好
"R." Good, good, good, good.
很好 继续
That's good. Come on, come on.
I
"I...
G
G...
H T
H... T...
H
H...
E
E...
R E
R... E..."
"就在这儿"
"Right here."
"就在这儿"
"Right here"?
我不懂
I don't know what that means.
我需要你告诉我该怎么办
I need you to tell me what to do.
我该做什么
What should I do?
我怎么找到你 我该做什么
How do I get to you? How do I find you? What should I do?
天呐
Oh, Jesus.
天呐 拜托别是那孩子
Oh, God. Please tell me it's not the kid.
不是威尔 不可能的
It's not Will. It can't be.
是威尔 真的是威尔
It's Will. It's really Will.
迈克
Mike...
"迈克" 迈克什么
"Mike"? "Mike," What?
你本该帮我们找到活着的他的
You were supposed to help us find him alive.
你说他还活着
You said he was alive!
你为什么撒谎
Why did you lie to us?
你怎么回事
美剧 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表