Well, maybe it's his ghost. Maybe he's haunting us.
-不是他的灵魂 -你怎么知道
- It's not his ghost. - So how do you know that?
-我就是知道 -那水里的是什么
- I just do! - Then what was in that water?
我不知道
I don't know!
我只知道威尔还活着
All I know is Will is alive.
威尔还活着
Will is alive!
他还在某个地方
He's out there somewhere.
我们需要做的就是找到他
All we have to do is find him.
这个没用
This isn't gonna work.
我们得给一一找个信♥号♥♥更强的电台
We need to get El to a stronger radio.
-克拉克老师的希思无线电 -对
- Mr. Clarke's Heathkit ham shack. - Yeah.
希思无线电在学校
The Heathkit's at school.
不可能把这个怪胎弄进去
There is no way we're gonna get the weirdo in there
还不让别人发现
without anyone noticing.
我是说 看看她这样子
I mean... look at her.
-她看起来 -很漂亮
- She looks-- - Pretty.
好看
Good.
你看起来真好看
You look pretty good.
真
Pretty.
好看
Good.
安全
Clear.
你们在那儿能听清我说话吗
You boys hear me all right in there?
非常清楚 谢泼德
Loud and clear, Shepard.
孩子 祝你好运
Good luck in there, son.
褐流从黑暗之心中快速地奔涌出来
"The brown current ran swiftly out of the Heart of Darkness,
带着我们坠海
bearing us down towards the sea
那速度是上升的两倍
with twice the speed of our upward progress.
库尔茨的生命也在快速地流逝
And Kurtz's life was running swiftly, too--"
南茜·维勒
Nancy Wheeler?
可以跟我来一下吗
If you'll come with me, please?
你和芭芭拉的吵架
This argument you and Barbara had?
具体内容是什么
What exactly was it about?
其实不算是吵架
It wasn't really an argument.
芭比只是想离开
Barb just wanted to leave.
我不想走 所以我
I didn't, so, I...
我跟她说 你回家吧
I told her to just go home.
然后呢
Then what?
然后我上楼换衣服
Then I went upstairs to put on some dry clothes.
第二天 你回去 然后
And the next day, you went back and...
觉得看见了一头熊是吗
saw a bear, you're thinking?
我不知道那是什么 但是
I don't know what it was, but...
我觉得
I think...
我觉得也许是它带走了芭比
I think maybe it took Barb.
-你们得去史蒂夫家后院看看 -查过了
- You need to check behind Steve's house-- - We did.
什么都没查到
There's nothing there.
-没有熊的踪迹 -也没有车
- There's no sign of a bear. - And no car.
-什么 -听着
- What? - Look.
我们认为芭芭拉昨晚回来了
We figure that Barbara came back last night
然后她又离开了 去了别的地方
and then she took off, went somewhere else.
她有没有跟你说过要离家出走的事
Has she ever talked to you about running off?
或许要离开小镇
Leaving town, maybe?
没有
No.
没有 芭芭拉绝不会那样做的
No, Barb wouldn't do that, ever.
她会不会因为你光顾着
She wasn't maybe upset about the fact
跟这个男孩玩所以生气了
that you were spending time with this boy?
史蒂夫·哈灵顿
Uh, Steve Harrington?
不可能
What? No!
会不会是她看到你去史蒂夫的房♥间所以嫉妒你
Maybe she was jealous because she saw you go up to Steve's room?
不是那样的
It wasn't like that.
哪样
Like what?
我和史蒂夫 我们...我们只是朋友
Steve and me, we're... we're just friends.
我们只是说了说话
We... we just talked.
这发生在你换衣服之前还是之后
Now was this before or after you changed out of your clothes?
加里 说一下把威尔带来的这些警♥察♥
So, Gary, tell me about these troopers that brought in Will.
大概六个人吧
It was about six of 'em, I'd say.
都是州警♥察♥吗
They're all Staties?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
从没见过那么多警♥察♥送来一具尸体
Never seen that many troopers come with a body before.
他们跟你说将由他们负责验尸
They told you that they were gonna take care of the autopsy, huh?
对 声称有管辖权 把我赶出去了
Yeah. Claimed jurisdiction. Kicked me out.
我觉得这事好像有点小题大做了 毕竟是
Well, it all seemed a bit over the top to me, considering...
毕竟是什么
Considering what?
毕竟这是威尔·拜耶斯 不是约翰·肯尼迪
Considering this was Will Byers and not John F. Kennedy.
-谢谢你能过来一趟 加里 -应该的
- Thanks for stopping by, Gary. - Sure thing.
让民众知道 警♥察♥恪尽职守
...let the people know that, uh, the troopers are on duty
你们会很安全
and you should be safe,
因为我们认为这只是一次个别事件
because we think this is just an isolated incident.
州警戴维·奥班农 感谢你的帮助
State trooper David O'Bannon, thank you so much for your help.
-谢谢你 先生 -交给你了
- Thank you, sir. - Back to you...
如果有人看见我们 表现得悲伤点
Okay, remember, if anyone sees us, look sad.
学生们请注意
Attention students,
现在在体育馆里会举♥行♥一个集♥会♥
there will be an assembly
来纪念威尔·拜耶斯
to honor Will Byers in the gymnasium now.
不要去上第四节课
Do not go to fourth period.
锁上了
It's locked.
-怎么会 -你觉得你可以打开吗
- What? - Hey, do you think you can open it?
用你的能力
With your powers?
孩子们
Boys?
集♥会♥要开始了
Assembly's about to start.
我们知道 我们只是
We know. We're just, you know...
很难过
Upset.
真的很难过
Yeah, definitely upset.
我们需要单独待一会儿
We need some alone time.
-哭一会儿 -听着
- To cry. - Yeah, listen...
我能理解你们 真的
I get it. I do.
我知道这很难
I know how hard this is,
但我们还是去集♥会♥上纪念一下威尔吧
but let's just be there for Will, huh?
然后
And then...
希思无线电接下来的一整天都是你们的了
the Heathkit is all yours for the rest of the day.
你们觉得呢
What do you say?
我觉得我好像没见过你 你叫什么
I don't believe we've met. What's your name?
-十一 -埃莉诺 她是我的
- Eleven - Eleanor! She's my, uh--
-表妹 -远房♥表妹
- Cousin. - Second cousin.
她是来这里参加威尔的葬礼的
She's here for Will's funeral.
欢迎来到霍金斯中学 埃莉诺
Ah, well, welcome to Hawkins Middle, Eleanor.
我真希望你没有在这么糟的一个时候来
I wish you were here under better circumstances.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你来自哪里
Uh, where are you from exactly?
很糟糕的一个地方
Bad place--
-瑞典 -我有很多瑞典亲戚
- Sweden! - I have a lot of Swedish family.
-她很讨厌瑞典 -太冷了
- She hates it there. - Cold!
零度以下
Subzero.
我们走吧
Shall we?
在这样的时刻
At times like these...
重要的是我们要团结起来
it is important that we come together as a community.
我们团结
We come--
中止行动
Abort.
团结起来一起恢复
We come together to heal...
团结起来一起悲痛
we come together to grieve...
-你对警♥察♥撒谎了 -我没有撒谎
- You lied to the police! - I didn't lie!
你觉得我是有多天真
How naive do you think I am?
你和史蒂夫只是在聊天而已
You and Steve were just talking?
我们上♥床♥了
We slept together!
这就是你想知道的吗 这根本不重要
Is that what you want to know? It doesn't matter!
-这很重要 -不 这些都是扯淡
- It does matter! - No! It is all bullshit!
这跟芭比一点关系都没有
It has nothing to do with Barb
而且她现在失踪了
and she's missing.
她肯定出什么事了 我很肯定
And something terrible happened to her. I know it.
我很肯定
I know it!
没有人相信我
And no one is listening to me!
亲爱的 亲爱的 我相信你